剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表
可爱。
Lovely.
哦,我的上帝!我想我更喜欢监狱。
Oh, my God! I think I prefer prison.
马修,我需要吸谁才能离开这裡?
Matthew, who do I need to suck off to get out of here?
呸。我们过着糟糕的生活,但我们有尊严地这样做。
Ugh. It's an awful life we live, but we do it with such dignity.
谢谢,宝贝。
Thanks, babe.
莱尼,我可以偷你的一幅画吗?
Lenny, can I steal one of your paintings?
艾瑞斯有一个生日派对。
Iris has a birthday party.
最好给妈妈带礼物,卡住的婊♥子♥。
Better take a present for the mom, stuck-up bitch.
拿——拿走。
Take-- Take that.
你前妻的阴♥道♥?
Your ex-wife's vag?
哦,你不能放弃它。
Oh, you can't give that away.
哦,她总是这样做,非常慷慨的女人。
Oh, she always did, very generous woman.
科斯特洛:这让我想起了什麽?
COSTELLO: What does that remind me of?
我应该怎麽知道?我看到的只是嘎嘎。
How should I know it? All I see is gash.
你就像我的爸爸,莱尼。
You're like a dad to me Lenny.
强姦我的人。
One who rapes me.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
可能有效。
Might work.
虽然真的看起来像一隻猫。
Really looks like a pussy though.
哦,哦,我喜欢它。
Oh, oh, I love it.
谢谢。
Thank you.
(模煳的喋喋不休)-那是非常动人的日落。
(INDISTINCT CHATTER) - That is a very moving sunset.
看起来很熟悉。也许在印度的某个地方?
It looks familiar. Somewhere in India, perhaps?
露西:我看到了一个短暂的象徵。
LUCY: I see a symbol of transience.
哦。
Oh.
我不认为我们正在寻找有形的东西。
I don't think we're looking at something tangible.
对。 - 科斯特洛:嗯。
Right. - COSTELLO: Mm.
所以,艾瑞斯告诉艾娃你是个作家。
So, Iris told Ava you're a writer.
是的。
Yes.
哦,你现在在做什麽?
Oh, what are you working on at the moment?
嗯,一个卧底,呃,专桉,
Um, an undercover, uh, project,
嗯,在——在窥视秀上。
um, at-- at a peep show.
这令人着迷。
That is fascinating.
是的。我的意思是,我就在其中,这是...
Yeah. I mean, I get right in amongst it, It's...
哦,什麽,像斯泰西杜利?
Oh, what, like Stacey Dooley?
呃,是的,有一点,呃,但多想想汤姆沃尔夫,
Uh, yeah, a little bit, uh, but think more Tom Wolfe,
琼·迪迪翁,你知道的,
Joan Didion, you know,
比如,主观地报导真♥相♥,
like, reporting the truth, subjectively,
使用虚构的技术。
using fictional techniques.
露西:听起来很神奇。
LUCY: Sounds amazing.
你很聪明。-哦。
You are very bright. - Oh.
IMMY:你应该上大学。
IMMY: You should have gone to university.
我做了。我在达勒姆获得了英语第一名。
I did. I got a First in English at Durham.
哇。
Wow.
我可能有一对裂开的奶♥子♥,
I might have a cracking pair of tits,
但我也很他妈的聪明,所以...
but I'm also pretty fucking clever, so...
我们迫不及待地想读它。
We can't wait to read it.
哦,上帝。- 这是...
Oh, God. - And it's...
在。
in.
哦。
Oh.
科斯特洛,一个受人尊敬的人在这裡为你服务。
Costello, a respectable man is here for you.
来。-你好。嗨,科斯特洛。
Come. - Hi. Hi, Costello.
康斯坦丁:是的。- 理查德:我是理查。你好。
KONSTANTIN: Yeah. - RICHARD: I'm Richard. Hi.
我来这裡是为了,嗯,为你的文章拍一些照片。
I'm here to, um, get some photos for your article.
嗯,这裡的其他人,你可以放鬆一下,
Um, everyone else here, you can just relax,
呃,好像我不在这裡。
uh, like I'm not here.
在
Um,
前几天我在网上读了一些你的旧作品。
I read some of your old pieces online the other day.
很有趣。我很期待这个。
Very funny. I'm looking forward to this one.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你要我去哪裡?- 理查德:嗯...
Where do you want me? - RICHARD: Um...
是的,无论你在哪裡感到舒适。- 好的。
Yeah, wherever you're comfortable. - Okay.
是的。那真是太好了。
Yeah. That's very nice.
理查:非常好。是的。对我来说。哦,是的。
RICHARD: Very good. Yeah. To me. Oh, yeah.
嗯,只是低着头,只是轻轻一碰。是的。美妙。
Um, just head down, just a touch. Yeah. Wonderful.
干的好。是的。
Well done. Yeah.
你觉得怎麽样?很酷,是吗?
What do you think? Cool, yeah?
对了,我们能拍一张你穿着戏服的照片好吗?
Right, shall we get a picture of you in your costume?
科斯特洛:呃,不。
COSTELLO: Uh, no.
没有人要求海明威把他的奶♥子♥拿出来,是吗?
No one asked Hemingway to get his tits out, did they?
科斯特洛:和G阿姨晚安?
COSTELLO: Good night with Aunty G?
艾瑞斯·钟斯:是的,给她看了《黑道家族》的结局
IRIS JONES: Yeah, showed her The Sopranos finale
她说她觉得自己被骗了。
and she said she felt cheated.
你期待什麽?是G阿姨。
What do you expect? It's Aunty G.
天哪,看看他滑板车上的这个刺。
God, look at this prick on his scooter.
艾瑞斯:今天,妈妈,
IRIS: Today, Mommy,
你的名字会出现在报纸上
your name's gonna be in the newspaper
而不是犯罪。
and not for a crime.
科斯特洛:是的,你是对的。
COSTELLO: Yeah, you're right.
我所有朋友的妈妈都会读到它。
All my friends' moms are gonna read about it.
很快我们就不会贫穷了。你现在是一个真正的作家。
And soon we won't be poor. You're a real writer now.
科斯特洛:是的,假设我是。我是一个真正的作家。
COSTELLO: Yeah, suppose I am. I am a real writer.
尼基:哦,你得到了什麽,
NIKKI: Oh, what you got,
他妈的纸轮?
a fucking paper round?
女王陛下对你好吗?
Her Majesty treat you well?
哦,就像她会对待她的一个儿子一样。
Oh, as well as she would treat one of her sons.
妮基:嗯。
NIKKI: Mm-hmm.
我敢打赌,监狱就像寄宿学校。
Prison's like boarding school I bet.
不,不,不,不,不,它比这可爱得多。
No, no, no, no, no, it's much lovelier than that.
这不是你的文章,亲爱的。
It's not your article, darling.
他们把你的话变成了一个悲伤的小採访。
They've turned your words into a sad little interview.
他们操了我。
They fucked me.
她当然骗了我。
Of course she lied to me.
塞尔比:来吧。
SELBY: Come on.
如何,如何,如何,如何。
Come on, come, come, come.
科斯特洛·钟斯说:“我并不羞于用我的身体来支付租金。
Costello Jones says, "I'm not ashamed to use my body to pay the rent.
性工作是真正的工作。
Sex work is real work."
我他妈从来没这麽说过。
I never fucking said that.
鸢尾会很尴尬的。
Iris is gonna be so embarrassed.
上帝,我想喝一杯。
God, I want a drink.
不,你没有。
No, you don't.
我清醒了106天,这就是我现在的生活吗?
I'm 106-days sober, is this my life now?
为什麽我不能像正常人一样喝一杯酒?
Why can't I have a glass of wine like a normal human being?
因为,亲爱的,当你喝酒时,坏事就会发生。
Because, darling, when you drink, bad things happen.
我知道这是有风险的,写这个。
I knew it was risky, writing this.
好吧,写作是最危险的运动。
Well, writing is the most dangerous sport.
你想让我揍她吗?
Do you want me to have her whacked?
操她。她要去我的小说里,
Fuck her. She's going in my novel,
她会成为一个该死的怪物。
and she's going to be a fucking monster.
是的,好吧,当然是最好的报复,
Yeah, well, the best revenge, of course,
正在获得曼布克奖。
is winning the Man Booker Prize.
他们会对让·热内做同样的事情
They would have done the same to Jean Genet
如果他有屄♥♥,会不会?
if he had a cunt, wouldn't they?
无疑。
Undoubtedly.
格洛丽亚:去他妈的。继续写作吧。
GLORIA: Fuck her. Just keep doing your writing.
你怎麽称呼这本书?- 哦,他妈的知道。
What you calling this book? - Oh, fuck knows.
我需要埋头苦干,完成它,找到一个出版商,
I need to get my head down, finish it, find a publisher,
终于让艾瑞斯骄傲了。
finally make Iris proud.
我得交给你,你死不容易。
I gotta hand it to you, you don't die easy.
哦。
Ooh.
你为什麽在这裡?那裡仍然有客户
Why you are here? There's still customers out there
用一把硬币和公鸡。
with handfuls of coins and cocks.
哦!
Oh!
晚上做完了,下周见。
Done for the night, so I'll see you next week.
回到舞台上。
Get back on stage.
好吧,把你的毛茸茸的屁♥股♥赶出这裡。你被解僱了。
Okay then, get your hairy ass out of here. You're fired.
格洛丽亚:哦,她没有毛茸茸的屁♥股♥。
GLORIA: Oh, she ain't got no hairy ass.
别忘了带上你的阴♥部♥。
And don't forget to take your pussy with you.
我不是猫。粗鲁!
And I ain't no pussy. Rude!
格洛丽亚:你认为他有小男人综合症吗?
GLORIA: Do you think he's got little man syndrome?
剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表