剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表
♪ (吉他音乐播放) ♪
♪ (GUITAR MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
塞尔比?
Selby?
(门怪)
(DOOR CREAKS)
♪ (音乐完结) ♪
♪ (MUSIC CONCLUDES) ♪
然后浴室就在这裡。
Then the bathroom's in here.
呃,淋浴和厕所,水槽等等。
Uh, shower and toilet, sink and that.
不幸的是,我没有洗澡。
I haven't got a bath, unfortunately.
是的。
Yeah.
那麽,我们今天可以搬进来吗?
So, we could move in today?
是的,当然。当然,是的。
Yeah, of course. Of course, yeah.
是的,但是我——我睡在这裡。
Yeah, but I-- I sleep here.
呃,这就是你和小傢伙要住的地方。
Uh, this is where you and the little one will live.
(灯泡嗡嗡作响)
(BULB BUZZING)
这是一个橱柜。
It's a cupboard.
是的,你可以放一些仙女灯
Yeah, you can put some fairy lights up
这使它变得妥妥的一点舒适。
and that makes it proper little cozy.
上次我帮忙的妈妈住了两年。
Last mommy I helped out stayed two years.
有什麽收穫?-哦不。
What's the catch? - Oh, no.
听着,姑娘,我不会让你签不签合同的。
Listen, girl, I ain't gonna make you sign no contract.
免租金。房♥间是你的,如果你需要的话,
Rent free. Room's yours if you need it,
只是为我做一些清洁。
just do a bit of cleaning for me.
好。
Okay.
我会让你知道的。
I'll let you know.
谢谢。-好吧。
Thanks. - All right.
再见。-好。好吧。
Bye. - Okay. All right.
♪ (忧鬱的音乐播放) ♪
♪ (MELANCHOLIC MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
答录电♥话♥:欢迎来到伦敦和东南部
ANSWERPHONE: Welcome to the London and Southeast
无家可归者帮助热♥线♥,
Homelessness Helpline,
我们所有的呼叫接线员现在都很忙。
all our call operators are busy right now.
如果您无家可归或即将无家可归,
If you are homeless or about to be made homeless,
请在我们的网站上注册:
please register on our website at--
(敲门) - 科斯特洛:格洛丽亚?
(KNOCKING ON DOOR) - COSTELLO: Gloria?
(歎息)她到底在哪裡?
(SIGHS) Where the hell is she?
IRIS:我以为精灵会在五点之前找到我们一个地方。
IRIS: I thought the spirits were gonna find us a place by five.
科斯特洛:是的,嗯,这就是烈酒的问题,
COSTELLO: Yeah, well, that's the problem with spirits,
他们和我们其他人一样不可靠。
they're as unreliable as the rest of us.
♪ (欢快的音乐播放) ♪
♪ (UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
♪ (音乐澹入背景) ♪
♪ (MUSIC FADES INTO BACKGROUND) ♪
现在,我之前告诉过你,永远不要在男人之间
Now, I told you before, never get between a man
还有他的麻将。
and his mahjong.
♪ (吉他音乐播放) ♪
♪ (GUITAR MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
你不能留在这裡。
You can't stay here.
我在等我洗衣服。
I'm waiting for my washing.
在九点到六点之间无人值守。不安全。
Unmanned between nine and six. Ain't safe.
你可以得到一个B&B,比如,40奎德,你知道。
You can get a B&B for, like, 40 quid, you know.
是啊,我怎麽没想到呢?来吧,布巴。
Yeah, why didn't I think of that? Come on, bubba.
你不能,是G阿姨的。妈咪!(呻♥吟♥)
You can't, it's Aunty G's. Mommy! (GROANS)
好。G阿姨不会介意的。
Okay. Aunty G won't mind.
出路。
Out the way.
好。
Okay.
(科斯特洛呻♥吟♥)
(COSTELLO GROANS)
你在?- 虹膜:是的。
You in? - IRIS: Yeah.
科斯特洛:来吧。(嘎)
COSTELLO: Come on. (GRUNTS)
这暂时就没事了。
This will be all right for a bit.
鸢尾花:嗯。 - 科斯特洛:G阿姨很快就会回来。
IRIS: Hmm. - COSTELLO: Aunty G will be back soon.
(歎息)
(SIGHS)
你有什麽作业吗?
You got any homework?
虹膜:是的。- 科斯特洛:那我们开始吧。
IRIS: Yeah. - COSTELLO: Let's crack on then.
(模煳的喋喋不休)
(INDISTINCT CHATTER)
麻将!
Mahjong!
(玩家呻♥吟♥)
(PLAYERS GROANING)
(普通话)
(IN MANDARIN)
(英文)赌注更高?
(IN ENGLISH) Up the stakes?
没有你,这裡就不一样了。
It hasn't been the same here without you.
太他妈的对了。
Too fucking right.
我累了,有点害怕。你能打电♥话♥给塞尔比吗?
I'm tired and a bit scared. Can you call Selby?
我告诉过你塞尔比和他生病的妈妈在一起。
I told you Selby is with his sick mommy.
不。她现在好多了。他来到学校。
No. She's better now. He came to school.
他让我不要告诉你。
He asked me not to tell you.
(两人都笑)
(BOTH CHUCKLE)
科斯特洛:一个二号♥,两个四号♥,四个五号♥,
COSTELLO: One number two, two fours, four fives,
七。九多少钱?- 五。
a seven. How much is a nine? - Fiver.
另一个数位七。
Another number seven.
我以为你没钱。
I thought you had no money.
我的意思是,难怪你是否在旋转这一切
I mean, no wonder if you're spunking it all
在刮刮卡上。
on scratch cards.
好吧,我需要40英镑。
All right, I need 40 quid for a B&B.
我他妈还应该做什麽?
What else am I supposed to fucking do?
(硬币嘎嘎作响)
(COINS CLATTERING)
科斯特洛:谢谢你,尼基,这真的很好,谢谢。
COSTELLO: Thank you, Nikki, that's really kind, thank you.
不,不,不要大惊小怪。有他们。他们很噁心。
No, no, don't fuss. Have 'em. They're disgusting.
我们赢了。一个天才!
We won. A tenner!
哦!-啊。
Ooh! - Ah.
啊,十个奎德!-右。
Ah, ten quid! - Right.
这意味着我们有20个奎德,我们再去。
That means we've got 20 quid, we go again.
四个九。
Four nines.
其中一个婴儿将把我们送进丽兹酒店。
One of these babies is gonna land us in the Ritz.
美梦,布巴。
Sweet dreams, bubba.
(灯管嗡嗡作响)
(TUBE LIGHT BUZZING)
(门关闭)
(DOOR CLOSES)
对不起,嗯,这麽晚打电♥话♥。- 当然,很乐意提供説明。
Sorry for, um, calling so late. - Of course, happy to help.
不过,就一晚。谢谢你,佈雷特。
Just for the one night, though. Thank you, Brett.
佈雷特:是的。
BRETT: Yeah.
确定你不想要更强的东西吗?
Sure you don't want anything stronger?
哦不。
Oh, no.
来,穿上这个。
Here, put this on.
受条款及细则约束。
Terms and conditions apply.
就这个,没有别的吗?
Just this, nothing else?
是的,当然,我不是。
Yeah 'course, I'm not a pervert.
你♥他♥妈♥的对一个印象很好。
You do a good fucking impression of one.
(作者:斯拉姆斯)
(DOOR SLAMS)
(裤子)
(PANTS)
(歎息)
(SIGHS)
佈雷特:这里,最后一位妈妈,
BRETT: Here, the last mommy here,
她有饮食失调症,
she had an eating disorder,
所以晚上可能有点紧。
so the nighty might be a bit tight-y.
快点。
Hurry up.
(裤子)
(PANTS)
佈雷特:来,来吧。我需要见你。
BRETT: Here, come on. I need to see you.
哦,很可爱。
Oh, it's lovely.
就像 90 年代的摔跤手之一一样。我非常喜欢。
Just like one of those wrestlers from the 90s. I like that a lot.
哦。
Oh.
好吧,别担心。你不胖也不胖。
All right, don't worry. You're not fat or nothing.
你刚刚有一个食物银行机构,仅此而已。
You just got a food bank body, that's all.
这是什麽鬼?
What the fuck's that?
佈雷特: 你知道...
BRETT: You know...
很多碳水化合物。(轻笑)
lots of carbs. (CHUCKLES)
我更喜欢接吻而不是插入。
I prefer kissing over penetration.
W--它有什麽问题?怎麽了?
W-- What's wrong with it? What's wrong with it?
是的,没有什麽是免费的,宝贝。
Right, nothing comes for free, babe.
(线颤音) - (科斯特洛裤子)
(LINE TRILLING) - (COSTELLO PANTS)
(模煳的喋喋不休)
(INDISTINCT CHATTER)
科斯特洛:(通过语♥音♥邮件)哦,呃,嗨,塞尔比,
COSTELLO: (OVER VOICE MAIL) Oh, uh, hi, Selby,
不知何故,我发现自己被困在一个的橱柜里。
I've somehow found myself trapped in a pervert's cupboard.
你能来找我们吗?我们在米尔班克庄园,
Can you come get us? We're on the Millbank Estate,
11 卡布里奇花♥园♥。快点。请。
11 Carbridge Gardens. And hurry. Please.
现在——那是麻将,溷蛋。
Now that-- That's Mahjong, motherfuckers.
(人群欢呼,鼓掌)
(CROWD CHEER, APPLAUD)
(敲门)
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
佈雷特:你得出来一段时间。
BRETT: You're gonna have to come out some time.
剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表