剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表
哦,去他妈的。
Oh, fuck it.
♪ 我看到一个有中文功能表的狼人... ♪
♪ I saw a werewolf With a Chinese menu... ♪
给爸爸。
To Dad.
♪ (柔和的音乐播放) ♪
♪ (MELLOW MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
塞尔比,我觉得自己就像在电影蒙太奇中。
Selby, I feel like I'm in a movie montage.
哦,这就是我的生活方式。
Oh, that's how I live my life.
只要确保这是一部好电影,亲爱的。
Just make sure it's a good movie, darling.
麻将!
Mahjong!
♪ 啊呼 ♪
♪ Ah-hoo ♪
这是不尊重吗?
Is this disrespectful?
根据我对他的记忆,
From what I remember of him,
这可能是我做过的唯一一件事
this is probably the only thing I've done
那会让他感到自豪。
that would've make him proud.
♪ (歌♥曲褪色) ♪
♪ (SONG FADES) ♪
科斯特洛:你好,泡泡。
COSTELLO: Hello, bubs.
天才作家怎麽样了?
How's the genius writer doing?
来吧,你需要休息一下。
Come on, you need a break.
只需要确保这真的很好。
Just need to make sure that this is really good.
是的,它会是,
Yes, it will be,
只需在你的杯子里放一些鸭子,花五分钟。
just stick some duck in your gob and take five minutes.
科斯特洛:给我一秒钟 - 来吧!
COSTELLO: Give me a sec. - Come on!
不敢相信你在写
Can't believe you're writing
对于那些香槟社♥会♥主♥义♥者。哦,看,看,看。
for those champagne socialists. Oh, look, look, look.
他们让你进入自♥由♥主义宫殿的唯一途径
The only way they'd let you into the liberal palace
是如果你血腥地清理它。
is if you're bloody cleaning it.
嗯。那我就得把锁弄断了。
Hmm. I'll just have to break the locks then.
这裡。
Here.
希望我们明天能再做一次。
Wish we could do this all again tomorrow.
我们不能“引起艾娃的派对”。
We can't 'cause Ava's party.
我们能给她买♥♥一份像样的礼物吗?
Can we get her a decent present?
不能让有钱人从阿尔戈斯拉屎,对吧?
Can't get rich people shit from Argos, can you?
我爱妳。
I love you.
也爱你。
Love you, too.
格洛丽亚:科斯特洛,
GLORIA: Costello,
我有一个新的人。他他妈的老了,让我进去。
I've got a new man. He's old as fuck, let me in.
哦 嘿!- 保罗:你好吗,好吗?
Oh, hey! - PAUL: How you doing, all right?
格洛丽亚:这是保罗。
GLORIA: This is Paul.
我不敢相信你做到了。
I can't believe you've done this.
冷静下来,你这个肮髒的婊♥子♥。
Chill out, you soppy bitch.
无论如何,爸爸还是要把它扔进去。
Dad was gonna throw it in the skip anyway.
塞尔比来了。
Selby is here.
哦,是他吗?
Oh, is he?
好吧,我们不怕弗洛裡安·塞尔比,是吗,保罗?
Well, we aren't afraid of Florian Selby, are we, Paul?
保罗:(笑)也许吧。弗洛裡安·塞尔比是谁?
PAUL: (CHUCKLES) Maybe. Who's Florian Selby?
是的,格洛丽亚,弗洛裡安·塞尔比是谁?
Yes, Gloria, who is Florian Selby?
一些公立学校刺。-异议!
Some public school prick. - Objection!
格洛丽亚:他刚出狱。
GLORIA: And he just got out of prison.
为了保护科斯特洛,保罗.
For protecting Costello, Paul.
这一切都很有趣,但我确实有一个截止日期
This is all very entertaining, but I do have a deadline
明天。-是的。
tomorrow. - Yes.
感谢您的光临。
Thank you for stopping by.
绝对很高兴见到你,保罗。
Absolute pleasure to meet you, Paul.
而且,呃——如果你计划与这个人发生性关係,
And, uh-- If you are planning intercourse with this one,
我可以建议三个避孕套。
may I suggest three condoms.
两个在公鸡上,一个在头上,为了安全起见。
Two on the cock, one on the head, just be safe.
科斯特洛,他疯了。
Costello, he's insane.
格洛丽亚:这就是你被关起来的原因,塞尔比。
GLORIA: This is why you were locked up, Selby.
走开!
Go away!
这无济于事。
That's not helping.
莱尼,你体面吗?
Lenny, are you decent?
你不肮髒吗?
Aren't you filthy?
右。
Right.
出席者 1: ...来吧。
ATTENDEE 1: ...Here we go.
先生。
Sir.
我们正等着您开始。
We're waiting for you to start.
啊,是的。
Ah, yes.
是的。
Yes.
先生。。。
Gentlemen...
欢迎来到潘趣俱乐部。
welcome to Punch Club.
拳击俱乐部的第一条规则,
First rule of Punch Club,
你不会打任何人。
you don't punch anyone.
拳击俱乐部的第二条规则,你不要...
Second rule of Punch Club, you do not...
打任何人,说真的,它违背了目的
punch anyone, seriously, it defeats the purpose
你在这裡。这有点意思。
of you being here. It's kind of the point.
拳击俱乐部的第三条规则-- - 马特:你在做什麽?
The third rule of Punch Club-- - MATT: What are you doing?
我是你们新的组长。
I'm your new group leader.
出席者 3:哦,上帝。
ATTENDEE 3: Oh, God.
你叫什麽名字?
What's your name?
呃,塞尔比。- 他妈的鸡♥巴♥头。
Uh, Selby. - Fucking dickhead.
弗洛裡安·塞尔比。- 塞尔比:嗯,没错。
Florian Selby. - SELBY: Mm, that's right.
请坐下,弗洛裡安。
Sit down, please, Florian.
我的名字是马特。
My name is Matt.
这是一个男性康复小组
And this is a rehabilitation group for men
犯有暴♥力♥罪行的人。
who have committed violent crimes.
你应该知道这是一个要求
You should know it is a requirement
您定期参加该小组的试用期
of your probation to regularly attend this group
否则你将被送回监狱。
or you will be returned to prison.
这不是开玩笑。
This is no joke.
你会...
Would you...
谢谢你,亲爱的。
Thank you, darling.
科斯特洛:我正在为伦敦改革家写一件事
COSTELLO: I'm writing a thing for the London Reformer
他们得到了所有血腥的细节,所以...
and they are getting all the gory details, so...
来吧,做你最坏的事情。
Come on, do your worst.
随心所欲地肮髒,这一切都在我的文章中。
Be as filthy as you like, it's all going in my article.
好吧,他们不敢改我的名字吗?
Well, don't they dare change my name.
我是莱尼·威尔逊。骄傲的。
I'm Lenny Wilson. Proud pervert.
不要在我的硬汉身上撒尿。
Don't piss on my hard-on.
我可能不以我的艺术而闻名...
I may not be famous for my art...
但我想留下一些东西。
but I wanna leave something behind.
你在干什麽?你冷?
What are you doing? You cold?
哦,不,亲爱的,没有什麽比这更糟糕的了
Oh, no, darling, just nothing worse
比冰冷的手放在温暖的鸡♥巴♥上。
than frigid hands on a warm cock.
莱尼:告诉你的读者
LENNY: Tell your readers
为什麽我被禁止参加窥视节目。
why I've been banned from the peep show.
因为在窥视亭的窗户上旋转是不礼貌的。
Because it's bad etiquette to spunk on a peep booth window.
它弄髒了。
It stains.
醒来发疯了。
Wokeness gone mad.
莱尼:不是我的错,我有顽固的精♥液♥。
LENNY: Not my fault I've got stubborn cum.
哦。
Oh.
你是个清洁工,科斯特洛。你做得很好。
You are a cleaner, Costello. You've done such a good job.
你是一个真正的清洁工,不是吗?
You're a real cleaner, aren't you?
告诉我你是一个真正的清洁工,我一直想要一个。
Tell me you're a real cleaner, I've always wanted one.
是的,我是一个真正的清洁工。
Yes, I'm a real cleaner.
我的意思是,它真的没有出来。
I mean, it really isn't coming out.
我得在上面弄点白醋,
I'll have to get some white vinegar on it,
但想让我继续前进吗?- 莱尼:嗯。
but want me to keep going? - LENNY: Mm. Mm.
我把我的小姐敲了好几年。
I knocked my missus around for years.
她总是让我回来。但我从未改变。
She always let me back. But I never changed.
不过这一次...
This time though...
这是不同的。
it's different.
告诉你它是什麽...
Tell you what it is...
彩弹射击。
Paintball.
我每个星期六都去彩弹射击。
I go paintball every Saturday.
射杀一大堆孩子,
Shoot a load of kids,
给自己一些额外的弹♥药♥,
treat myself to some extra ammo,
烟雾弹,武装到牙齿。
smoke bombs, armed to the teeth.
把几代人的暴♥力♥从我的系统中剔除。
Get generations of violence out of my system.
然后我回家了。
Then I go home.
小姐做了一顿美味的晚餐。
Missus cooks a nice bit of dinner.
我们做♥爱♥。
We make love.
剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表