剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表
已婚,孩子,国会议员。
Married, kids, member of parliament.
他是如何伤透你的心的?
How did he break your heart?
哦不。他没有破坏任何东西。
Oh, no. He didn't break anything.
但是,嗯,在我们完成十分钟后,
But, um, ten minutes after we'd finished,
我的舍主要求聊天。
my Housemaster requested a chat.
我父亲做了
My father had made
又一次尝试他的生命。
yet another attempt on his life.
而这一次,他成功了。
And this time, he'd succeeded.
那两者兼而有之...
And that was both...
这是我一生中最饥渴和最悲伤的一天。
the horniest and the saddest day of my life.
你想玩游戏吗?
Do you want to play a game?
好。需要先教你规则。
Good. Need to teach you the rules first.
Uber不会碰这个地方。
Uber won't touch the place.
没有Deliveroo,没有Ocado,甚至没有Aldi。
No Deliveroo, no Ocado, not even Aldi.
他们都无法处理日落公园。
None of them can handle Sunset Park.
非常感谢你,这太亲切了。
Thank you so much for this, this is so kind.
是的,好吧,每次骑行都是一磅。
Yeah, well, it's a pound each for the ride.
十五个把垃圾送到你家门口。
Fifteen to deliver the junk to your door.
好。嗯。我可以稍后付钱给你吗?
Okay. Um. Can I pay you later?
你在工作吗?
Are you working?
我接受了一位收债员的面试
I got an interview with a debt collector
在庄园裡。
on the estate.
那麽,继续吧。我会冒险的。在你得到。
Go on, then. I'll risk it. In you get.
您将享受日落公园。
You're going to enjoy Sunset Park.
该国唯一无恋童的庄园。
Only pedo-free estate in the country.
什麽是 恋童癖?
What's a pedo?
如果你遇到一个,你就知道了。
You'd know if you met one.
对!
Right!
什麽是 恋童癖? - 不要问。
What's a pedo? - Don't ask.
进入日落。-好。
Off into the sunset. - Okay.
四名球员。北,南,东,西。就是这样。
Four players. North, south, east, west. That's it.
我只是觉得你和科斯特洛似乎不太可能成为朋友。
I just think you and Costello seem unlikely friends.
然后我们建牆。
And then we build the wall.
这取决于你对世界的看法,不是吗?
That depends on your view of the world, doesn't it?
我倾向于认为你遇到了一个更好的人
I tend to think you meet a better class of person
在排水沟里比在客厅里。
in the gutter than in the drawing room.
为什麽?它让你感到强大吗?
Why is that? Does it make you feel powerful?
不。
No.
你有钱,你可以随时离开。
You have money, you can leave any time.
科斯特洛不能,艾瑞斯不能。
Costello can't, Iris can't.
你现在离开鸢尾花多少次了?
How many times have you left Iris now?
我没有选择离开。我爱鸢尾花。
I didn't choose to leave. I love Iris.
然而你破坏了你和她的关係
Yet you sabotage your relationship with her
在她有机会拒绝你之前。这就是你所做的。
before she has a chance to reject you. It's what you do.
你错了。你错了。
You're wrong. You're wrong.
你对我一无所知。
You know nothing about me.
我知道你是个有特权的小屁孩。
I know you're a privileged little shit.
天啊!我现在 只想 吻你。
Oh, God! All I wanna do now is kiss you.
把那个狗屎敲掉!
Knock that shit off!
我把你弄坏了吗,肯尼斯?
Have I broken you, Kenneth?
甚至没有接近。
Not even close.
你的游戏有规则,我的游戏也有规则。
Your game has rules, and so does mine.
你在这裡不这样做。
You don't do that in here.
是的。
Yes.
好吧,我没有把你的脸砸进去。那是。。。
Well, I didn't smash your face in. That's...
我的意思是,那 一定 是增长。
I mean, that's gotta be growth.
你想让我离开吗?
Do you want me to leave?
坐下他妈的。
Sit the fuck down.
我们甚至还没有开始。
We haven't even started yet.
女士们,我们来了。日落公园。
Here we are, ladies. Sunset Park.
不客气。
And you're welcome to it.
哇!
Whoa!
对,这是你。
Right, this is you up yonder.
那裡的最后一个女人死了。
Last woman there died.
优秀。
Brilliant.
那你们都是陆上排队的吗?
Are you all land-lined up, then?
地方是一个死区。
Place is a dead zone.
没有电视 信♥号♥♥。你离网了。- 检查您的手♥机♥。无信♥号♥♥。
No TV signal. You're off-grid. - Check your mobile. No signal.
该死的地狱。
Fucking hell.
嘿,孩子。更多新手。向他们展示 107.
Hey, kiddo. More newbies. Show them 107.
我叫田纳西州。欢迎来到地狱。
My name's Tennessee. Welcome to hell.
没 那麽糟糕。 - 嗨,我是艾瑞斯。
It ain't so bad. - Hi, I'm Iris.
没关係,不是吗?- 嗯嗯。
It's all right, isn't it? - Mm-hmm.
西蒙:你自己坐下吧。变得舒适。
SIMON: Sit yourself down. Get comfy.
那麽,你为什麽要做一个收债人呢?
So, why do you want to be a debt collector then?
真诚地?绝望。
Honestly? Desperate.
您来对地方了。
You've come to the right place.
那,嗯,其他的喧嚣呢?
What about, um, other hustles?
你知道,现在大多数人都有喧嚣。
Most people these days, you know, got hustles.
在喧嚣之间。-好吧。
In between hustles. - All right.
好吧,我用谷歌♥搜索了你。没什麽的。
Well, I googled you. Nothing pervy.
看到你的工人阶级英雄演讲。
Saw your working-class hero speech.
我想到我正在看一部他妈的肯·洛奇的电影。
I thought of I was watching a fucking Ken Loach film.
怎麽样,嗯...
What about, um...
这个受虐的婊♥子♥的事情?
this Battered Bitches thing?
是的,那还没有,嗯,老了。
Yeah, that hasn't, um, aged well.
互联网说你有点鸡♥巴♥,亲爱的。
Internet says you're a bit of a dick, darling.
你有点鸡♥巴♥吗?
Are you bit of a dick?
是的。有时。
Yeah. Sometimes.
“有时候。”这是诚实的。
"Sometimes." That's honest.
有犯罪记录?
Got a criminal record?
几个注意事项。-什麽?盗窃,毒品?
Couple of cautions. - What? Theft, drugs?
袭击,刑事损害。
Assault, criminal damage.
可以在这裡派上用场。
Could come in handy around here.
嗯。你看起来很坚强。像一棵大树。
Hmm. You look strong. Like a big tree.
你很 麻烦,但我喜欢它,所以明天开始。
You're trouble, but I like it, so start tomorrow.
我有工作了?-哦,是的。有你的妖怪。
I've got the job? - Oh, yeah. There's your clobber.
科斯特洛:好的,谢谢。
COSTELLO: All right, thanks.
那麽,这是妈的沙龙吗?- 那我明天见,是吗?
So, is this your mom's salon? - I'll see you tomorrow then, yeah?
九点钟。-哦。
Nine o'clock. - Oh.
你好。
Hello.
田纳西州:一百零四,那是我和我的娜娜。
TENNESSEE: One hundred and four, that's me and my nana.
一百零八是摆渡人。
One hundred and eight is Ferryman.
辣童住在那裡。
Spice Boy lives there.
而凶手托尼,他住在那裡。
And Tony the murderer, he lives there.
哦,别担心。他从来没有杀过任何人。
Oh, don't worry. He's never killed no one.
他只是一个水管工和一个了不起的卡拉OK歌♥手。
He's just a plumber and a terrific karaoke singer.
我正在拍一部关于他的电影。
I'm making a film about him.
你是个怪人,田纳西州,
You're a weirdo, Tennessee,
但幸运的是,我非常喜欢怪人。
but luckily, I like weirdos a lot.
是的,谢谢。
Aye, thanks.
显然,拉裡大卫住在 98 号♥,
And apparently, Larry David lives in number 98,
但我不认为是他。
but I don't think it's him.
我只是觉得这是一个对人♥大♥喊大叫的秃头男人。
I just think it's a bald man who shouts at people.
拉裡大卫是谁?- 绝对的疯子。谷歌♥他。
Who's Larry David? - Absolute lunatic. Google him.
西蒙:那你找了一个人?
SIMON: You got a fellow then?
不当。
Inappropriate.
不是真的,我只是 说』。我带你出去一会儿。
Not really, I was just sayin'. I'll take you out some time.
是什麽让你认为我会和你一起出去?
What makes you think I'd go out with you?
你家裡有镜子吗?
You got a mirror in your house?
是的。实际上得到了三个,亲爱的。
Yeah. Got three actually, darling.
其中之一,可爱的古董。
One of them, lovely antique.
啊,好吧,你可能想看看它。
Ah, well you might wanna take a look in it sometime.
很确定我比你高几级
Pretty sure I'm a few rungs above you
在他妈的梯子上,伙计。
on the fuck ladder, mate.
你错过了100%的镜头,你没有拍。
You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take.
我不得不拿走我的。
I had to take mine.
看 ,你必须 每天做一些让你害怕的事情。
See, you gotta do something every day that scares you.
今天,它约你出去。
Today, it was asking you out.
明天我被预订了柔术。
Tomorrow I'm booked in at jujitsu.
剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表