剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表
(警笛哀嚎)
(SIREN WAILING)
科斯特洛·琼斯:问题是,泡泡,如果你过着有趣的生活,
COSTELLO JONES: Thing is, bubs, if you live an interesting life,
人们总是会追逐你。
people always gonna be chasin' after you.
艾瑞斯·琼斯:妈妈,别丢了你的屎。
IRIS JONES: Just don't lose your shit, Mommy.
科斯特洛: 哦!语言。
COSTELLO: Oy! Language.
我看起来像一个即将失去狗屎的人吗?
Do I look like someone who's about to lose their shit?
虹膜:是的,你愿意。 - (敲门)
IRIS: Yeah, you do. - (KNOCKING ON DOOR)
(敲门)
(KNOCK ON DOOR)
法警:你能敞开心扉吗?
BAILIFF: Can you open up, please?
IRIS:他们认为我们是流氓还是什麽?
IRIS: Do they think we're gangsters or something?
法警:科斯特洛·琼斯,我们知道你在那裡。
BAILIFF: Costello Jones, we know that you're in there.
(敲门)
(BANGING ON DOOR)
法警:科斯特洛·钟斯,你欠房♥东的
BAILIFF: Costello Jones, you owe the landlord
2,997英镑和98便士!
2,997 pounds and 98 pence!
来吧,科斯特洛。别让我把鑽头拿出来。
Come on, Costello. Don't make me get the drill out.
(敲门)
(BANGING ON DOOR)
科斯特洛:他妈的早,不是吗?
COSTELLO: Fucking early, aren't we?
毁掉别人的生活应该是非法的
Should be illegal to ruin someone's life
上午九点之前刺!
before nine a.m. Pricks!
IRIS:呃,妈妈,你丢了狗屎。
IRIS: Ugh, Mom, you lost your shit.
法警:好吧,她有机会了,伙计,我们走吧。
BAILIFF: All right, she's had her chance, mate, let's go.
打电♥话♥给塞尔比。- (手鑽旋转)
Call Selby. - (HAND DRILL WHIRRING)
科斯特洛:他在照顾他生病的妈妈。
COSTELLO: He's looking after his sick mom.
鸢尾花:G阿姨?- 哦,她应该在这裡。笔记型电脑,笔记型电脑。
IRIS: Aunty G? - Oh, she's supposed to be here. Laptop, laptop.
我会照顾你的写作。他们抓不到我。
I'll look after your writing. They can't catch me.
谢谢你,小伙伴们。
Thank you, bubs.
(手鑽旋转)
(HAND DRILL WHIRRING)
科斯特洛:对,把巴里摩尔递给我。
COSTELLO: Right, pass me Barrymore.
(呻♥吟♥)
(GROANS)
你在听什麽?
What are you listening to?
不错的选择。- (笑声)
Good choice. - (CHUCKLES)
♪ (卡罗琳·罗斯饰演的《灵魂5号♥》) ♪
♪ ("SOUL NO. 5" BY CAROLINE ROSE PLAYING) ♪
(科斯特洛呼气)
(COSTELLO EXHALES)
♪ 我 做一个头髮翻转我的东西... ♪
♪ I do a hair flip I strut my stuff... ♪
放心吧,小伙子们,你以后会傻傻地摇头晃脑的。
Relax chaps, you'll be wanking yourself silly to this later.
♪ 我没有工作 ♪
♪ I don't have a job ♪
科斯特洛:谢谢。
COSTELLO: Thank you.
♪ 但是我有很多时间宝贝,给我看看... ♪
♪ But I got a lot of time Baby, show me... ♪
科斯特洛:最好的贫困色情片!
COSTELLO: Poverty porn at its finest!
♪ 砰,砰,她走了 ♪
♪ Bang, bang and away she goes ♪
♪ 汤了,我准备好了 ♪
♪ Souped up And I'm ready to go ♪
♪ 我有灵魂 ♪
♪ I got soul ♪
♪ 我有灵魂 ♪
♪ I got soul ♪
♪ 我有灵魂 ♪
♪ I got soul ♪
♪ (歌♥曲戛然而止) ♪
♪ (SONG ENDS ABRUPTLY) ♪
(滴水)
(WATER TRICKLING)
弗洛裡安·塞尔比:你来了,梅森。书。
FLORIAN SELBY: Here you are, Mason. Books.
让自己接受教育。
Get yourself an education.
现在给它大枪,是吗?
Giving it the biggun now, are you?
事实是,塞尔比,我们都知道你每天晚上都哭。
Truth is, Selby, we both know you cried every night.
好吧,他们把我锁在笼子里,他们说我野蛮,
Well, they locked me in a cage and they called me savage,
并不意味着我必须成为其中之一
doesn't mean that I have to be one
所有他妈的时间。
all the fucking time.
梅森:啊,别忘了,如果不是我,
MASON: Ah, don't forget, if it weren't for me,
你没有溷蛋了。-嗯。。。
you'd have no asshole left. - Hmm...
每週五把钱存入老太太的帐户。
Put the money in my old lady's account every Friday.
等我出去了,我们会解决馀额。
When I'm out, we'll settle the balance.
别让我来找你。
Don't make me come looking for you.
Goodbye, Mason. - ♪ (SONG RESUMES) ♪
再见,梅森。- ♪ (歌♥曲续) ♪
♪ Souped up And I'm ready to go ♪
♪ 汤了,我准备好了 ♪
♪ I got soul ♪
♪ 我有灵魂 ♪
♪ I got soul... ♪ - (INMATE 1 WHISTLES)
♪ 我有灵魂... ♪ - (囚犯1哨)
(囚犯戏跋扈)
(INMATES JEERING)
塞尔比:我会说这是一种乐趣。
SELBY: I'd say it's been a pleasure.
但这是一个活生生的地狱。
But it's been a living hell.
囚犯2:你是最好的流浪汉
INMATE 2: You're the best bum boy
在世界上,塞尔比!- 囚犯3:再见,亲爱的!
in the world, Selby! - INMATE 3: Bye then, darling!
享受你们的监禁吧,男孩们。
Enjoy your incarceration, boys.
囚犯3:以后见,布布。- 我喜欢更好的东西。
INMATE 3: See you later, bub. - I'm onto better things.
囚犯4:是的,滚回伊顿公学。
INMATE 4: Yeah, fuck off back to Eton.
♪ (SONG CONCLUDES) ♪
♪ (歌♥曲完结) ♪
服务洗,请,伙计。我明天去收集。
Service wash, please, mate. I'll collect tomorrow.
哎呀!我上次告诉过你。
Oy! I told you last time.
这不是大黄自助存储公♥司♥。
This isn't the Big Yellow Self-Storage Company.
来吧,沙迪,照顾我的东西。
Come on, Shady, look after my stuff.
(歎息)拜託,拜託。-请。
(SIGHS) Please, please. - Please.
明天早上,
Tomorrow morning,
或者他们进垃圾箱。-谢谢。谢谢。
or they go in the bin. - Thank you. Thank you.
来吧,我们上学要迟到了。
Come on, we're going to be late for school.
♪ (UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪ - IRIS: Thanks.
(欢快的音乐播放) ♪ - ♪ 虹膜:谢谢。
我以为我们没有钱。- 跟着我。
I thought we had no money. - Just follow me.
啊,请切恩步行,司机。
Ah, Cheyne Walk please, driver.
(手♥机♥铃♥声♥)
(CELLPHONE CHIMES)
塞尔比:阿莱格拉!- (门关闭)
SELBY: Allegra! - (DOOR CLOSES)
我回来了!
I'm back!
看到那所房♥子了吗?
See that house?
打赌有一个游泳池。
Bet that one has a swimming pool.
哦,还有三隻法国斗牛犬。
Oh, and three French bulldogs.
与私人小狗训练师一起。
Mm. With a personal puppy trainer.
(轻笑)是的。
(CHUCKLES) Yeah.
还有一架三角钢琴,你知道,就像一架—— 一个大的,白色的,光荣的,
And a grand piano, you know, like a-- a big, white, glorious,
同性恋者。- (笑声)
gay one. - (CHUCKLES)
你知道,就像爱尔顿约翰会玩一样。
You know, like Elton John would play.
哦,当然。- 我可以很快上钢琴课吗?
Oh, definitely. - Can I have piano lessons soon?
我向你保证,一旦我们被整理好,
I promise you, once we're sorted,
我给你上几节钢琴课。
I'll get you some piano lessons.
(手♥机♥铃♥声♥)
(CELL PHONE RINGING)
你觉得不舒服吗?
Are you feeling sick?
我估计你会呕吐的。
I reckon you're gonna vomit.
哦,亲爱的,你没事吧?
Oh, darling, are you all right?
(呻♥吟♥)
(GROANS)
嗯,对不起,司机,对不起,
Um, excuse me, driver, I'm so sorry,
你认为我们可以靠边停车吗?我想她会生病的。
do you think we can pull over? I think she's going to be sick.
卡比:哦,当然,是的,我会 - 我会停在这裡。
CABBIE: Oh, sure, yeah, I'll-- I'll pull over here.
科斯特洛:呃,我很抱歉。- (门操作)
COSTELLO: Ugh, I'm so sorry. - (DOOR OPENS)
你会生病吗?
Are you going to be sick?
好吧,准备跑步。-知道了。知道了。
All right, get ready to run. - I got it. I got it.
科斯特洛:这是一件很棘手的事情。
COSTELLO: It's a twatty thing to do.
跑!我通常不是一个刺头。-嘿!哎呀!
Run! I'm not usually a prick. - Hey! Oy!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什麽?回来!
What the fuck are you doing? Get back here!
我保证。好吧,有时我是。- 卡比:你这个作弊的牛!
I promise. Well, sometimes I am. - CABBIE: You cheating cow!
(咯咯笑) - (笑)哦,上帝。
(GIGGLES) - (LAUGHS) Oh, God.
(科斯特洛裤子)
(COSTELLO PANTS)
对,爱你。- 虹膜:爱你。
Right, love you. - IRIS: Love you.
别死,我需要你。- 你以为我真的会死
Don't die, I need you. - You think I'd really die
把你们一个人留在世界上?
and leave you all alone in the world?
从不。从来没有,从来没有。- (笑声)
Never. Never, never. - (CHUCKLES)
艾瑞斯:好的。
IRIS: All right.
我们会没事的。-你怎麽知道?
We'll be all right. - How do you know?
科斯特洛:嗯,如你所知,
COSTELLO: Well, as you know,
我与精神非常紧密地联繫在一起,
I'm very connected to the spirits,
一个老鬼在说
and an old ghost is saying
下午五点,我们将有一个安全的地方。
that at five p.m., we'll have a safe place to stay.
好吧。-好吧。
All right. - All right.
(上课铃响起) - 不过我们会的。爱你。
(SCHOOL BELL RINGING) - We will, though. Love you.
(模煳的喋喋不休)
(INDISTINCT CHATTER)
(手♥机♥铃♥声♥)
(CELL PHONE CHIMING)
♪ (吉他音乐播放) ♪
♪ (GUITAR MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
(敲门)
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
科斯特洛: 格洛丽亚!
COSTELLO: Gloria!
剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表