Actually there was a message for you from Celador
-给你留了言 我不知道你... -这样啊
- when I got back from school. I don't know if you... - Right.
好吧 但生活在继续 对吧
OK, well, life goes on, eh?
对
Yeah.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
把号♥码给我吧
Give me that number.
我是特别调查组的山姆·弗格森警长
Detective Sergeant Sam Ferguson from the Special Inquiry Unit,
这位是我同事阿米尔·凯夫警员
this is my colleague, Detective Constable Amir Cave.
你联♥系♥过我们
You rang.
我想大家都没料到你们今天就来了
Well, I don't think any of us expected you to come today,
毕竟发生了...
given the...
那件可怕的事 但...
Terrible thing. But...
案子还是要破
crimes still need solving.
那位先生已经把情况都告诉我们了
So, we've been brought up to speed by Mr...
抱歉 应该是他打来的
Oh, excuse me. This'll be him.
-喂 保罗·史密斯 -保罗你好
- Hello, Paul Smith? - Paul, hello.
我是刚参加过你节目的查尔斯·英格拉姆
It's Charles Ingram here, I was just on your show.
查尔斯 谢谢你回电♥话♥
Charles, thank you for calling back.
我不得不告诉你...
so I have to tell you...
我们有些怀疑
that we have suspicions from viewing
我们观看了周一节目的录像
the recording of Monday's programme
并对录像做了仔细研究后
and subsequently studying the tapes carefully,
发现你参与的节目在录制过程中
that there were irregularities during the taping of the show
-有违规操作 -我的天 不会吧
- in which you participated. - Oh, Good Lord, no.
基于这个情况 我得告知你 我们已将这些怀疑...
Because of that I have to tell you that these suspicions...
通报给了警方
...have been referred to the police.
-这样 -因此我们暂时不会
- Right. - And thus we will not, for the moment,
播出这期节目 也不会
be airing the programme, or indeed
授权兑现奖金支票
authorising payment of the cheque.
好吧
Right.
但我想说...
Yeah. Well, I mean, you know...
我显然完全否认这种指控
I completely refute that, obviously.
对
All right.
我的天
Good Lord.
-那再见了 -再见
- Well, goodbye. - Goodbye.
警♥察♥ 你是陆军少校 我是助教
Police? You're an army major. I'm a teaching assistant.
在威尔特郡我们这样的人不会和警方打交道
People like us don't deal with the police, this is Wiltshire.
他是这么说的
It's what he said.
我都把你赢的事告知我们书的出版商了
I sort of... told our book publisher about your win
他们这周日还准备拍照和采访呢
and they've set up this photo and interview thing for this Sunday.
我知道《百万富翁》制♥作♥组说不能这样做
I know the Millionaire people said not to,
但出版商说这是绝好的宣传机会
but the publishers said it was too good not to.
-对书的销♥售♥... -但如果... 就不存在出书一事了
- For the book... - Well, there won't be a book, will there, if...?
这话肯定不是出版商说的
I bet it wasn't the publishers who said that,
一定是艾德里安说的
I bet it was Adrian.
你一定一直和他有联♥系♥
I bet you've been speaking to him.
你是不是又和艾德里安说过话了
Have you spoken to Adrian again?
怎么做到的 如果他在跑路 跑路啊
How? If he's on the run? On the run!
说得好像普通人聊家常会用到这种词一样
As if that's a normal sentence for a normal person to say!
我可是英国陆军的军官
I'm a commissioned officer in the British Army.
我们有准则的
There are standards.
走啊 巴菲
Come along, Buffy.
等一下 我们怎么确定是塞拉多打来呢
Wait a minute, wait a minute. How do we know that it was Celador?
-怎么确定和你通话的是保罗·史密斯 -就是他
- That it was Paul Smith you spoke to? - It was,
我用他们给你留的号♥码给他回的电♥话♥
I returned his call, on the number they left you...
我知道 可我们怎么知道这不是恶作剧呢
Yes, I know, but how do we know it's not a hoax.
组织里的谁 在耍我们
Someone in the community, taking the mickey.
对吧 也许他们对所有赢的人
What...? Maybe that's what they do to everyone,
都来这手呢
everyone who wins.
这不是恶作剧 黛安娜
It's not a mickey-take, Diana.
但这也太过分了吧
Well, it's a bit over the top, isn't it?
再打回去 给那个号♥码
Call it back again, that number.
-不 我不打了 -我想听听
- No. I'm not gonna call it. - I want to hear it.
不 我不打了
No, I'm not gonna call it back.
-那我打 -黛安娜
- Then I'll do it. - Diana!
你好 我是黛安娜·英格拉姆
Hello. Erm, this is... Diana Ingram.
-你好 -我们之前接到这个号♥码打来的
- Hello. - Hi, erm, yes, we received a phone call
一通电♥话♥
from this number earlier and,
我们刚意识到
well, it occurred to us that
我们不知道这是真的还是假的
we didn't know whether it was real, or not.
不 恐怕是真的
No, erm, no. No, I'm afraid it was real.
我就是保罗·史密斯本人
This... This is Paul Smith.
但我们如何确定呢
Yes, but how do we know?
有可能是恶作剧 或媒体冒充的
It could be a wind-up. Or the press.
这样啊
Well...
好吧
O-ok.
不如你再打一次 这次我不接听
Why don't you call back again and I won't answer this time,
你会被转到我的答录机
it'll take you through to my extension answering machine message.
这样你就能听到的确是我和塞拉多
And you'll hear that this is me, and... and this is Celador.
这绝不是恶作剧 英格拉姆太太
And that... that this is no wind-up, Mrs Ingram.
好的
Ok.
你好 我是塞拉多的保罗·史密斯
'Hello, you've reached Paul Smith at Celador.
请留言 我会尽快回复你 谢谢
'Leave a message and I'll get back to you when I can, thanks.'
我们要接受媒体采访
We're doing that press interview.
那笔钱是你赢来的 就是你的 我们昭告天下
You won that money. It's yours. So let's tell people.
《境报》
我著的书助我丈夫上节目赢得百万英镑
-我们得发表声明 -他们作弊了
- We'll need to make a statement. - They're cheats!
我就是想不明白
I just can't get my head round it.
电视益智问答节目拒付少校百万奖金
那个敦厚的少校居然策划犯罪吗 不可能
That terribly nice major, a criminal mastermind? Bollocks.
电视益智问答节目拒付少校百万奖金
你真的没发现有什么异常吗
You really didn't notice anything?
当然了 你当时要顾及很多事
Well I-I suppose you've a lot going on.
是没错 但我希望凭我的经验
Yeah, but I'd hope that I'd have done this enough to notice
如果有人在我面前试图偷走一百万
if someone is trying to steal a million quid
我会注意到 保罗
two feet in front of me, Paul.
你还好吗
You all right?
你看起来很疲惫
You look ragged.
其实我感到心烦意乱
I feel upset, actually.
这可是我们共同创造的产物
This... Well, this is our thing,
是我们的孩子
it's our baby.
经过这件事后 不会有人再敢耍这种花招
No-one will dare try anything like this again after all this,
你不用担心
don't you worry.
当时到底是谁在咳嗽
Who the hell was coughing?
你接下来看到的是我们剪辑到一起的
So what I'm gonna show you is what we've edited together
从不同角度拍下的那集节目
of the show so far from the different angles.
放录像
Play VT.
古戈尔
'Googol.'
就是那一声咳嗽
That cough there, then.
你能确定是从哪发出的吗
Can you ascertain where it came from?
不能精准到个人
Not the individual, no,
我们没给所有观众别麦
we don't mic up every audience member.
但我们有不同的麦克风音轨
But we've got different mic tracks
覆盖演播室不同区域
covering different areas of the studio.
刚才那一声咳嗽
Now that particular cough.
来自飞毛指的麦克风 舞台的右侧
That came from the Fastest Finger mic, stage right.
播放C带
Play tape C.
坐在那里的五个人之一
One of these five, sat here.
我是弗格森警长
I'm Detective Sergeant Ferguson.
这是批准进入你家的令状
Here's a warrant to enter your property.
我们是来逮捕你们的
I should tell you, we're placing you both under arrest
你们涉嫌作弊
on suspicion of procuring the execution
骗取奖金
of a valuable security by deception.
你们有权保持沉默...
You do not have to say anything...
控方目前告诉你们的涉案情节
'What you've been told so far in the case for the prosecution...'
似乎合情合理 不是吗
seems to make total sense, doesn't it?
一个本来并非爱好智力问答的男人来到节目上
A man, who didn't particularly like quizzes, arrived on the show,
表现奇怪 最终赢了一百万
behaved strangely and won a million.
一定有哪里不对劲
So something must be wrong.
他一定作弊了 对吧
He must have cheated. Right?
-你的飞毛指机器在哪儿 -你不是认真的吧
- Your Fastest Finger First machine? - You're not serious.
在车♥库♥里