剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
你的外表是装出来的
Your appearance is deceptive.
问题是 我也没什么好说的
Well, the thing is, not to put too fine a point on it.
你是想说不打算让海登教授离开吗
Are you trying to tell the professor that Haiden's keeping his job?
不是我的决定
Not my decision.
是任命委员会的决定
The Appointments Board.
特恩佩斯特教授已经无罪释放了啊
Professor Tempest was acquitted.
其中一项指控是被判无罪了 但还有其它未判决的
Of one charge, yes, but there remain unspent convictions-
刑事损害和非法持有猎枪
criminal damage and the possession of an unlicensed shotgun.
既然我不受欢迎 也没回归 这些礼物我不能收
Then since I am neither welcome, nor back, these cannot be mine.
别噎死你
Don't choke on them!
我问她怎么进来的 她说是侧门
I asked her how she got into the house and she said side door.
她怎么知道这有侧门呢
How did she know there was a side door?
我不知道
I dunno.
然后我看到了这个
And then I saw this.
同一个跑步俱乐部吗 -不 丹 不止如此
Same running club? No, Dan, it's more than that.
她们很亲密
They were close.
学校乱成一团了 -你见过新老大了吗
The school's turned into a storm. Have you met this new boss?
是 刚聊了两句 -然后呢
Yeah. Just had a chat. And?
感觉还行
Seemed all right.
应该是你的 -总督察吗
Should've been you. DCI?
不不不
No, no, no.
我可不想自找麻烦 走吧
Don't need the hassle. Come on, let's go.
有些人还没见过我吧 我是梅亚·高斯瓦米总督察
For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, I'm DCI Maiya Goswami.
我下周才正式上班
I was due to start here next week,
但有时候生活就是这么猝不及防
but sometimes life comes at you fast.
你们大多数人都知道阿玛拉·达尔和乔什·希格森了
Most of you already know about Amara Dhar and Josh Higson,
但从今天早上开始
but since this morning, there have been four more
东南部又发生了四起不明原因的猝死事件
unexplained sudden deaths in the South East.
目前我们还不知道要对付的是什么人
Right now, we don't know what we're dealing with,
但如果按最坏的情况假设 是连环杀手做的
but if we assume worst- case scenario's serial killer,
我们恐怕就很难扭转颓势了
we won't be playing catch- up.
罗恩·杜蒙特 30岁 农民
Ron Dumont, 30 years old, farmer.
被发现死在他的拖拉机里 留下了妻子和年幼的孩子
Leaves a wife and young child. Found dead in his tractor.
哈尔·哈伍德 47岁
Hal Harwood, 47 years old,
与兄弟共同创立了哈伍德巧克力工厂
co- founder of Harwood's Chocolate Factory with his brother.
没去上班一个人住 死于车里
Didn't get to work, lived alone, found dead in his car.
安娜·马洪 27岁 护士 死于工作中
Anna Mahon, 27, nurse, died at work.
达西·里斯 82岁尸 体被她儿子发现
Dulcie Rhys, 82, body found by her son.
我们听了阿玛拉·达尔给她男友的留言
We listened to a message from Amara Dhar to her boyfriend
她听起来像是喝醉了
and she sounded drunk.
你觉得达西·里斯也喝醉了吗
And do you think Dulcie Rhys was drunk?
巧合
Coincidence.
那10岁的孩子呢
What about the ten- year- old?
这个地区平均每年有十起不明原因的死亡
This area averages ten unexplained deaths a year.
而突然间 48小小时内就出现了6起
Suddenly we've got six in 48 hours.
最可能的原因是中毒
Most likely cause is poisoning.
但是几起死亡事件之间毫无关联
But there's nothing to link the fatalities.
不去同一家店 咖啡厅还有市场
Didn't use the same shops, cafes, markets.
饮食习惯差异也很大
Wide variation in eating habits.
还有别的信息吗 任何事都行
What else have we got? Anything?
工厂老板
Well, the factory owner,
他口袋里有5元和10元的钞票 加一起800块
he had 800 quid in fives and tens in his pocket.
巴经送去检验了
They're being tested.
好 我们去跟他们家人
OK, let's talk to the families,
还有朋友聊聊 拿到口供
talk to the friends, get their statements.
这其中有某种联♥系♥ 而我们的任务就是找到它
There is a connection here, and it's our job to find it.
去吧
Go.
你们俩先别走
Er, not you two.
安东尼·迪克森 克莱蒙德花♥园♥的首席病理学家
Anthony Dixon, the head pathologist, Crammond Gardens.
确保他知道这是当务之急
Make sure he knows this is an absolute priority.
-好 -还有件事
Yeah. And one more thing
我听说你们俩在谈恋爱
I heard you're both in a relationship.
我无法接受
I'm not having it.
所以 考虑到你们的头衔
So, in view of your ranking,
我让你们俩自己决定谁离开
I'm gonna let you decide who goes out of the two of you.
抱歉 你说让我们干嘛
Sorry, you want one of us to what?
调职
Apply for a transfer.
我看过太多情侣同事搞砸了事业
I've seen couple stuff mess up too many careers.
所以 你们俩得走一个
So, one of you has to go.
应该我走
Should be me.
你级别比我高 对吧
You're senior, right?
应该我走 -不
Should be me that goes. No.
我们要让她看明白我们是不可或缺的
We show her we're indispensable.
从现在开始再过几天 她就会求着我们留下了
Couple of days from now, she'll be begging us to stay.
怎么做到 -我们可是个三人团队
How? We're a three- person team.
可她只见过我们俩
She's only met two of us.
教授
Professor.
你忙吗
You busy?
你们开车到我家就为了问我忙不忙吗
You drove to my house to ask me if I'm busy?
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我可能错过了最合适的职业
I may have missed my vocation.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
一个无菌 真空密封的环境
A sterile, vacuum- sealed environment.
完美
Perfect.
嗨 抱歉久等了
Hi. Sorry to keep you waiting.
我们人手不足
We're short- staffed.
六人突然死亡的确糟糕
Bad day for six sudden deaths.
哪天不糟糕呢
When would be a good day?
抱歉
Ah, sorry. Erm...
我需要接下电♥话♥ 抱歉
I need to take this. Sorry.
喂 抱歉
Yeah? Sorry.
你们的那个新总督察 她知道你来找我吗
Your new DCI, is she aware that you sought me out?
不知道 怎么了
No. Why?
很明显 我需要接受心理评估之后
Apparently, I am to undergo a psychological evaluation
才能再继续为你们提供不可或缺的服务
before I can resume my indispensable services again.
请原谅 我老婆不太舒服
Forgive me. My wife's not been well.
我们只是来确保你能优先猝死事件
We're just here to make sure that you prioritise the SDs.
我尽量 好吗
I'm doing my best, all right?
我们也只能这样了
That's all we can ask.
我什么时候能跟高斯瓦米总督察谈谈呢
When might I converse with DCI Goswami?
-她回家换衣服去了 -要是我就不着急
She's gone home to get changed. I wouldn't be in a hurry.
我跟罗恩·杜蒙特的遗孀聊了聊
I talked to Ron Dumont's widow,
她说他几年前就戒酒了
and she says he quit drinking a few years ago.
酒瘾复发 -也许
Fell off the wagon? Well, maybe.
尽管证据自相矛盾
Despite the contradictory nature of the evidence,
但这些案件之间还是有逻辑联♥系♥的
there'll be a thread of logic linking the cases.
怎样才能让你听起来像是喝多了
What would make you sound like you'd caned it,
但又足够强大到能杀死人呢
but also be strong enough to kill?
没错 丹克斯督查 我们能找到一种物质
Indeed. DI Donckers, can we find a substance
引起类似酒精中毒的症状吗
that causes symptoms similar to alcohol intoxication?
也许
Maybe.
是了
Yes.
乙二醇会引起身体化学物质紊乱
"Disturbances in the chemistry of the body that manifest
表现为酒精中毒
"as alcohol intoxication can be caused by ethylene glycol. "
大阪 1997年
Osaka, 1997.
一个有名的日本末日邪教
A well- known Japanese doomsday cult killed 12 people
将乙二醇兑在米酒里 导致12人死亡
by contaminating mirin with ethylene glycol.
他们选择米酒是因为它和乙二醇都是甜的
They chose mirin because both it and ethylene glycol are sweet.
因此如果乙二醇是我们要找的共同点
Therefore, if ethylene glycol is our common denominator,
那么它将被添加到含有糖的食品中
it will have been added to a foodstuff that contains sugar.
年轻人和老人 农民还是护士
Young and old, farmer and nurse,
所有人都爱
everybody loves...
巧克力
chocolate.
我建议你们去哈伍德先生的工厂看看
I suggest a visit to Mr Harwood's factory may be in order.
这算不算也是你错过的职业
Talk about missing your vocation.
你最后一次见到你兄弟是什么时候
When did you last see your brother?
周六五点左右 在停车场
Saturday around five, in the car park.
听着 我知道这是你的工作 但我已经受够了 好吗
Look, I know you have to do this, but I'm up to here, you know?
能快点吗
Can you make it quick?
他被发现时身上有800块
He was found with £800 on him.
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表