剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
she wasn't invited.
疏漏而已 非常欢迎她来做客
That was an oversight. She was more than welcome.
你遇到格蕾塔之前 跟她交往了多久
How long were you with Rosemary before you met Greta?
我们中学时候是朋友
We were friends at secondary school.
她是教会的一员
She was part of the church.
后来格蕾塔出现了
And then Greta came along?
移情别恋了
Turned your head?
罗斯玛丽是什么反应
How did Rosemary take it?
我们分手之后
When we split up,
过了很久我才约
I let a respectable amount of time pass
格蕾塔出去
before I asked Greta out.
很久是多久
How long's a respectable amount?
我知道你可能听着觉得很荒谬
I know this might sound ridiculous to you.
但婚前不上♥床♥的年轻人
but young people who don't have sex before marriage.
我们的信仰
our beliefs...
我的信仰会帮我熬过去
My faith will get me through this.
你对罗斯玛丽不忠
Were you unfaithful to Rosemary?
当然不是
Of course not.
她相信你了
And did she believe you?
没有绝对的诚实
Without absolute honesty,
基本的美德就毫无意义
the cardinal virtues are meaningless.
165克
165 grams.
给自己用的 超过150克就是有意售卖♥♥
Personal use. 150 is intent to supply.
你将面临七年刑期
You're looking at seven years.
做梦去吧 大家都吸可♥卡♥因♥的
Dream on. Everybody does coke.
法官戴假发之前可能就有在吸
The judge has probably had a toot before he puts his wig on.
我被停职了 你也知道
I'm getting a suspended, and you know it.
你想冒这个险吗
You wanna take that chance?
泳池的事你需要有人帮忙
You need a leg up on the swimming pool thing.
我愿意谈判
I'm willing to negotiate.
撤销盗窃和可♥卡♥因♥指控
Drop the theft and the coke charges,
要不然我就继续“无可奉告”
or I'm back in"no comment"land.
为了录像记录明确
For the benefit of the tape,
对这些指控将不会采取进一步行动
there'll be no further action on these charges.
好吧 是 我是回酒店去了
OK. Yeah...I went back to the hotel.
我回去拿之前藏起来的一袋衣服
I went back to pick up a bag of clothes I'd stashed.
当我走过游泳池时 看到这姑娘躺在那里
When I walked past the pool, I saw this bird lying there,
面朝下 -附近有其他人吗
face- down. Anyone else around?
我听到有脚步声 有人在跑
I heard footsteps. Somebody running.
听到门被摔上的声音
I heard a door slam.
你看到那人长相了吗
You get a look at this person?
算是看到了吧 不真切
Sort of. Not really.
算是看到了吧 不真切
Sort of. Not really.
男 女 -很难说
Male, female? Hard to say.
那你做了什么
So, what did you do?
我提着一袋子违♥禁♥品♥
I'm hoisting a bag of contraband,
你以为我会做什么
'what do you think I did?
我才不会留下来的 对吧
I'm not gonna hang around, am I? '
你本可以救下她的
You could've saved her.
为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you raise the alarm?
你本可以救下那个年轻女人的命的
You could've saved that young woman's life.
也许能救 也许救不了
Maybe I could, maybe I couldn't.
但这些都不重要 我们说好了的
But none of it matters. We made a deal.
我会遵守约定
I'll honour your deal.
不追究毒品和盗窃的事
Forget the drugs, forget the theft.
你刚承认犯下重大过失杀人罪
You just admitted to gross negligence manslaughter.
最高可判终身监禁 我会尽我所能
Carries a maximum sentence of life, and I will do everything
确保你坐一辈子牢
I can to make sure that is exactly what you get.
等等 不是 我怎么可能知道能救到她
Wait, no, how was I supposed to know I could've saved her?
无可奉告
No comment.
你给格蕾塔发了得有200条消息
威胁要揭发她 要杀了她
threatening to expose her, threatening to kill her.
她为什么留着这些
Why would she keep those?
因为她害怕 你说她是
Because she was scared? I mean, you call her...
荡♥妇♥
a slut
卑鄙的两面派骗子 贱♥人♥
a nasty, two- faced liar, a whore.
你到底威胁要揭发格蕾塔
I mean, what exactly were you threatening
什么事啊
to expose Greta with?
那不是我
That wasn't me.
有人拿走你手♥机♥了
Somebody took your phone?
不是 不是现在的我
No. It's not who I am now.
格雷顿离开我的时候 我
When Graydon left me, I
崩溃了
...had a breakdown.
好吧 你威胁要揭发格蕾塔
AlI right, you threatened to expose Greta.
我以为 鉴于她的过去 也许有什么见不得光的
I thought, because of her past, there might be something.
有吗
And was there?
没有
No.
进
In.
我等了这么久才自♥由♥
#I've been waiting so long To be free. #
走
Move.
开门
Open.
进
In.
这名囚犯已获得四小时通行证
The prisoner has been granted a four- hour pass.
但凡你送他回来晚一分钟 我都关他禁闭
You get him back late, I'll have him in solitary.
他必须得穿那个吗 -时间不等人
Does he have to wear that? Your clock's ticking.
这些威胁很严重啊
These are pretty serious threats.
但你认为她有能力付诸行动吗
But do you think she's capable of carrying them out?
我们都不知道是不是谋杀
I mean, we don't even know if a murder's been committed.
丹 你看起来糟透了
Dan, you look awful.
谢了
Thanks.
给 看下这个 是格蕾塔的搜索记录
Here, look at this. It's Greta's searches.
处♥女♥膜修复手术
Hymenoplasty.
基本上就是他们 -我知道这什么意思
It's basically where they...I know what it is.
婚前不上♥床♥也就是说说罢了
So much for no sex before marriage.
你跟病理学家核实过了吗
Did you check with the pathologist?
她没做
She didn't get it done.
所以 格雷顿发现她不是处♥女♥
So, Graydon finds out she's not a virgin.
处♥女♥膜不完整并不代表她不是处♥女♥
Un- intact hymen doesn't mean she's not a virgin.
你认为格雷顿会这么想吗
I mean, do you think Graydon'd see it like that?
他守贞了 她没有 所有关于诚实的言论
He waited, she didn't. All this talk of honesty,
一直以来 她都在骗他
all the time, she'd been lying to him.
两个嫌疑人 法比安·斯科尔斯 清洁工
Two suspects. Fabian Scholes, cleaner.
因为从新娘房♥里偷东西被酒店解雇
Sacked by the hotel for stealing from the bride's room.
第二天凌晨返回酒店
Returned early to the hotel the next morning.
看到格蕾塔面朝下躺在游泳池里 否认杀人
Saw Greta face- down in the pool. Denies murder.
罗斯玛丽·帕里什 新郎前女友
Rosemary Parrish, the groom's ex...
给新娘发过死亡威胁 不请自来
sent death threats to the bride, turned up uninvited.
就像是在拍以自己为主角的电影
It's like starring in my own movie.
去对那长舌泄密者告密
#Gonna tell that Long- tongue liar
去给那午夜奔走者警示
#Gonna tell the midnight rider
告诉众流亡者 冒险者和暗地渎神的人
#Yeah, the rambler The gambler, the back biter
警告他们上帝终会追踪到他们的行迹
#Tell'em God's Gonna cut'em down
警告他们上帝终会追踪到他们的行迹
#Tell'em God's Gonna cut'em down...#
丹发来的信息 他想法非常守旧
Message from Dan. He's contacting us from the 19th century.
丹发来的信息 他想法非常守旧
Message from Dan. He's contacting us from the 19th century.
认为新娘的不贞行为
Reckons the bride's lack of chastity
给新郎带来了困扰
puts the groom in the frame.
我带你去事发现场
I'll take you to the incident room.
我得看下她遇溺的地方
I need to see where she drowned.
好的
OK.
监控坏了
CCTV cameras don't work.
也许凶手早就知道这点
LISA: Maybe the killer knew that.
前提是得有凶手
DAN: If there is a killer.
我能看一下吗
May I?
怎么 你有什么想法
Ah. What? What are you thinking?
丹
LISA GASPS Dan!
让我看看
Show me!
你为什么还来工作
HE PANTS Why are you at work?
我没事 只是
I'm all right, I'm all right. I just...
最后 我要衷心的感谢格雷顿
And finally, my biggest thanks go to Graydon,
我此生挚爱 从今天起
the love of my life. I vow from this day on
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表