剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
弄清楚到底发生了什么啊
To find out what really happened.
你没去过吗 -他不肯见我
Haven't you seen him? He won't see me.
也是 哪有儿子愿意母亲去监狱看望自己呢
Well...what son wants his mother to see him in jail?
我担心他没法活着出来
I worry he won't come out alive.
你哥
Your brother...
37场拳赛 不败战绩退役
37 fights...retired undefeated.
你是谁 -从没被击倒过
Who are you? Never knocked down.
他很有天赋 但使用这种天赋需要勇气
He was gifted. ...but it took courage to use that gift.
你想干什么 -你有能力去做一件
What do you want? You have it in your power to do something
比这37场战斗加起来更需要勇气的事情
that requires more courage than those 37 fights combined.
亚当在哪 他没事吧
Where's Adam? Is- Is he OK?
要看情况了 -看什么情况
That depends. On what?
看你
On you.
你从不想自己亲哥被关进监狱
You never wanted your brother locked up,
但是 你却得到了这种 可怕的天赋
and yet, you were presented with this...terrible gift.
这是我们大多数人都无法抗拒的天赋
A gift most of us would find it impossible to refuse.
你从没想杀里奥·摩尔
You never intended to kill Leo Moore.
只是一时的失控
It was a momentary loss of control.
你无法逆转过去 但是
You can never reverse that, but.
你之后所做的 对你哥所做的事
∴what you did afterwards, what you did to your brother,
你有能力去纠正自己的错误判断
you have the power to correct that error of judgement.
而那个
And that...
如果你有勇气去使用
if you have the courage to use it.
那就是你的天赋了
that is your gift.
丽思
Lise.
他要做供
He wants to make a statement.
有件事你应该很高兴
You might be glad to know
肯尼·霍兰德被转狱了
Kenny Holland's been transferred.
我们得查看里面有什么
We have to check what's in there.
甜枣核桃糕
Date and walnut?
还有 州长给你安排了一次心理辅♥导♥
Also, the governor has allocated you a counselling session.
好吗
All right?
吃吧
Please.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
有件事先说清楚
Well, in the interests of transparency,
我是应你母亲的要求来的
erm, I'm here at your mother's request.
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
这对你来说很难
This is very hard for you.
我父亲去世时 我
When my father died, I...
我为自己打造了一座
I- I constructed an edifice of...
由规则和习惯组成的大厦
rules and habits...
作为自我保护
for protection.
现在呢
And now?
在压力之下 它坍塌了
Under pressure, it...it is buckling.
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表