剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
犯罪学
Criminology.
不仅仅是对犯罪的研究
It is not just a study of crime.
还是对人类思想
It is an exploration
社会以及两者之间
of the human mind, society,
微妙平衡的探索
and the delicate balance between them.
梅
May...
梅森 你能过来一趟吗
Mason, can you come over?
我不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
这里很大 空间够足
Well, it's big, lots of space Yeah.
还有个超赞的大电视
Nice, big telly.
你觉得如何 爸 -闻起来好奇怪
What do you think, Dad? Smells funny.
我去跟经理谈谈
I'm just gonna have a chat with the manager,
你们没问题吧
Are you gonna be OK?
没问题啊 对不对 杰克逊
Yeah, we'll be fine. Won't we, Jackson?
我讨厌
I hate it.
你的新办公室
Your new office.
太
It is, erm...
奢华了
ostentatious.
教授 没有心理评估
Professor, the police won't even consider reengaging you
警局是不会考虑让你复职的
without a psychological evaluation.
你室内设计的品味让我反感
I am repulsed by your taste in interior design.
所以你推断我不想来这里
You deduce that I do not wish to be here.
聪明
Brilliant Ugh...
这些椅子都是全新的哎
These chairs are literally brand- new.
学院把你的工作交给了一个竞争对手
The college has handed your job to a rival,
警局也不愿意让你回去
the police are very reluctant to take you back,
一个亲密的朋友也离开了
a close friend has gone.
离开
Gone?
她在霍夫
She is in Hove.
你和克莉斯蒂娜非常亲密
You and Christina were very close.
忽略掉这些事也帮不到你
It really doesn't help to minimise these things.
学院只是为了表达一种姿态
The college are engaged in performative decorum.
不会长久的
It will not last.
警♥察♥在他们需要的时候自会来找我
T- The constabulary call on me in their hour of need.
除非人性出现了某种奇迹般的改变
And unless human nature has undergone
否则我们早晚还会再见面的
some miraculous transfiguration, that time will come again.
这样吧 我给你讲个故事
I tell you what, I'll tell you a story, right?
我19岁那年 刚刚通过警♥察♥考试
I'm 19 years old, just passed my police exams,
就觉得自己挺特别的 对吧
and I reckon I'm something special, right?
然后 让我更膨胀的是
And to, erm, swell my head even more,
有些人还给我起了个昵称 猫头鹰
some of the lads have given me this nickname- "the Owl. "
因为你聪明
Because you're wise?
总之呢 我在给警长宣扬我有多智慧时
Anyway, erm, I'm giving my sergeant the benefit of my wisdom,
他说 真有意思
and he says, "Oh, that's interesting. "
然后我说 你知道他们叫我什么吧
And I'm like, "Yeah, well...you know what they call me? "
猫头鹰
The Owl.
对 猫头鹰
Yeah. The Owl.
然后警长说
And, erm, my sergeant says,
孩子 看看你的警徽号♥吧
"Son, look at your collar number, "right?
于是我看了一眼
So, I have a look.
我的警徽号♥是2820
My collar number is two- eight- two- oh.
2820 - 对
Two- eight- two- oh. LAUGHING: Yeah.
猫头鹰 -对
The Owl. LAUGHING: Yeah.
2820 -对
Two- eight- two- oh. LAUGHING: Yeah.
没错 她听过 好多次了
Exactly. She's heard that before. Many times.
好多次了
Many times
你没事吧 -嗯
You all right? Yeah.
时间到了
The hour is up.
从名义上的治疗效益中
And deducting the cost of my time
扣除我的时间成本
from the notional therapeutic benefit,
我认为我从进一步治疗中
I believe we have reached the limits...
所能获得的已经达到了极限
of what I might gain from further sessions.
我不认为我们已经取得了足够的进展来结束心理咨♥询♥
I don't think we've made sufficient progress to end these sessions.
你没有取得足够的进展 我们在这个上下文中没有意义
You have made insufficient progress. WE has no meaning in this context.
贾斯帕
Jasper.
当我提到克里斯蒂娜时
When I mentioned Christina,
你的回复是谈论学院和警局
you responded by talking about the college and the police.
我有能力控制我生活的方方面面
Aspects of my life I have the power to control.
你甚至可以为克里斯蒂娜牺牲自己的自♥由♥
You were willing to sacrifice your freedom for Christina.
现在她回到了老公身边
She went back to her husband.
突然之间 我们这个词成了诅咒
Suddenly, the word"we"is anathema.
一个人做正确的事因为它是正确的
One does what is right because it is right.
而不是因为某些
Not because of some...
理论效益
theoretical benefit.
我能感觉到某种退化
I sense a retreat.
退化成什么了
Into what?
告诉我 我退化到何种地步了
Tell me, what am I retreating into?
刻意的优越感
Studied superiority.
被阉♥割♥的情绪
Neutered emotions.
给你的客户贴标签通常会吸引他们留下来吗
Does labelling your clients usually entice them to stay?
你在监狱的时候 贾斯珀 已经快有突破了
When you were in prison, Jasper, you were close to a breakthrough.
除非你不再认为改变是有益的
Unless you no longer see change as beneficial,
否则我强烈建议你继续进行咨♥询♥
I strongly suggest you continue with these sessions.
不 我不相信你能为警方
No. I do not believe you can provide the police
提供公正的心理评估
with a psychological evaluation that is impartial.
丹
Dan.
他跟你说别的了吗
Did he say anything else to you?
他说挺喜欢的
He said he liked it.
他说闻起来怪怪的
He said it smelt funny.
那地方很干净啊
The place was clean.
工作人员也都很友善
The staff are friendly.
还有房♥间
There's a room available.
这是你♥爸♥爸需要的
It's what your dad needs.
我真不是个好女儿
Oh, I'm a terrible daughter.
丽莎 -我就是
Oh, LisaI am.
早上好 -早
Good morning. Morning.
看上去是个意外
Looks like an accidental.
是男友报的警 他接了个电♥话♥
That's the boyfriend. He got a call.
我认为她可能在喝酒
I think she'd been drinking.
有点早吧 -是啊
Bit early. Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
你不是个糟糕的女儿
You're not a terrible daughter.
梅 梅森 你能过来一趟吗
RECORDING: May... Mason, can you come over?
我不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我们为什么来这啊
Why are we even here?
我去四周看看
I'll take a look around.
军装就可以处理的
Uniform could've dealt with this.
她从楼上掉下来 头朝下 摔死了
She's smashed, she takes a header, end of.
你对每个人都这样吗
Do you treat everyone like that?
一个年轻女人死了啊
A young woman is dead.
你是谁
Who are you?
-死者为大 -谁让你进来的
Show some respect. Who let you in here?
丹克斯督查
DI Donckers.
又一起猝死案件
Another SD.
10岁男孩
Ten- year- old boy.
圣马丁学校
St Martin's school.
个早上两起
Two in one morning.
等我会儿
Two seconds.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
穿红色运动服的女人 谁让她进去的
A woman with a red tracksuit. Who let her in?
刚才没人进出
Nobody went in or out.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
这睫毛折磨我一早上了 我是你新头儿
That has been bugging me all morning.
一个回归欢迎礼物
A welcome- back gift.
只是些巧克力
Oh. Just some chocolates.
你什么时候接替海登
When are you taking over from Haiden?
我来就是为了弄清楚这事的
That is what I am here to find out.
那个人应该可以告诉我们 院长
Ah, and there is the man who can tell us. Dean.
很高兴见到你
I'm glad I've caught you.
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表