剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
全体起立
DOOR OPENS MAN: AII rise.
请落座
You may be seated.
各位陪审员
Members of the jury,
站在你们面前的被告
the defendant, Professor Jasper Tempest,
贾斯珀·特恩佩斯特教授
stands before you
被指控谋杀西蒙·莱恩斯伯勒击遂
charged with the attempted murder of one Simon Lanesborough.
什么鬼
MUFFLED ECHO: What the...Whoa!
贾斯珀
Jasper?
继续
Go on.
你们有责任
It is your duty to determine
根据本案提供的事实和证据
whether the defendant is guilty or not guilty,
决定被告是否有罪
based only on the facts and evidence provided in this case.
鉴于被告已经放弃了进行抗辩的权利
As the defendant has waived his right to enter a plea,
根据无罪推定原则
it is incumbent on me, given the presumption of innocence,
我有责任对被告进行无罪抗辩
to register a plea of not guilty.
尖刻
Acerbic.
粗鲁
Rude.
冷漠
Distant.
有时候他甚至会彻底无视你
Sometimes he'll just completely ignore you.
教授的学生们会认为 他有时候很吓人
The professor's students will agree, he can be frightening.
对我来说不是 我是个很坚强的人
Not to me. I'm made of sterner stuff.
但如果你不认识他 那可要小心了
But if you didn't know him, whoo, beware.
斯奈尔斯女士 你知道什么叫品德证人吧
Ms Snares, you're familiar with the term"character witness"?
当然
Of course.
既然这样 你能概括一下
In that case, would you care to outline
教授的一些优点吗
some of the professor's positive qualities?
当贾斯帕还是个孩子时
When Jasper was a child,
我严格禁止他碰他父亲的枪
I strictly forbade him from ever touching his father's gun.
你可以从你内心的阴暗处
And you can strike any Freudian connotations
寻找弗洛伊德式的内涵
from the dark recesses of your minds.
特恩佩斯特女士 如果我们能 -我作为一个母亲
Mrs Tempest, if we can...There is no connection whatsoever
对儿子的了解
between my proficiency as a mother
和我儿子向当地警♥察♥局天花板
and my son releasing a fusillade
开枪之间没有任何联♥系♥
into the ceiling of the local police station.
任命委员会不知怎么的
The Appointments Board has somehow seen fit
觉得把教授的职位给另一个人才合适
to give the professor's post to another man.
一个人-一个教授
A man? Well, a professor.
但是有资格的
But just as qualified?
不 这正是遗憾之处
No. That's the pity of it.
远没有他这么优秀
Nowhere near so well- qualified.
特恩佩斯特教授在帮助我们
Professor Tempest has been invaluable
侦破多起谋杀案方面发挥了不可估量的作用
in helping us solve a number of murder cases.
怎么帮助的
Helpful in what way?
心理学方面的见解 侧写
Psychological insights, profiling.
在大多数案件中 没有他我们根本无法给犯人定罪
In most of the cases, we wouldn't have got a conviction without him.
你能给法庭举个例子吗
Could you give the court an example?
我可以给你们讲讲最近的这起案件
I could tell you about the most recent one.
这事发生在两周前 曼德雷克监狱
This was two weeks ago in HMP Mandrake.
没有教授的帮助
Without the professor's help,
我们可能就给一个无辜的人定了罪
we would have convicted an innocent man.
这是我的出狱日期
Got my release date.
你不是应该说句真不错之类的吗
Aren't you supposed to say, "Well done", or something?
你想让我祝贺
You want me to congratulate you
一件明显让你痛苦的事吗
on something that is so obviously causing you distress?
伯里奇先生
Mr Burridge.
斯戴顿
Oh, Steddon.
所有犯人留在牢房♥
AlI prisoners to remain
等待进一步通知
in their cells till further notice.
我重复一遍 所有犯人待在牢房♥里等待进一步通知
I repeat, all prisoners to remain in their cells till further notice.
谢谢
Thank you.
首先出现在现场的是特恩佩斯特教授
First on the scene was Professor Tempest.
他是嫌疑人吗
And is he a suspect?
右颅骨被钝器击打了几下
Several blows to the right parietal with a blunt instrument.
你觉得那是教授的作案手法吗
You think that'd be the professor's MO?
教授会用毒 -可能是故布疑云呢
The professor would use poison. It could be a double bluff.
一条沾有血迹的毛巾被送到实验室化验了
A towel smeared with blood has been sent to the lab for tests.
我们认为它是用来擦拭凶器上的指纹的
We're assuming it was used to wipe prints from the murder weapon.
找到凶器了吗 -还没
Do you have the murder weapon? No, not yet.
负责车间的狱警说
The officer in charge of the workshop
有一把锤子不见了
has reported a hammer missing.
在调查期间 囚犯将处于封锁状态
The prisoners will remain in lockdown
好吧 谢了 保罗
during the investigation. Yeah. All right, cheers, Paul.
走吧
Shall we go?
请进 -谢谢
Come through. Thank you.
我需要一份去过车间的人员名单
I need a list of everybody who had access to the workshop,
包括他们的出入时间
times they checked in, times they checked out.
好 给我5分钟
Yep, just give me five minutes.
为什么没有监控呢
Why is there no CCTV?
断电
Power cut.
监狱断电吗
In a prison?
新的自动门不停地切断电源
New automatic gates keep tripping the mains.
凶手看到了机会
Killer saw his chance.
是吧
Yeah.
谁能带我去见见特恩佩斯特教授吗
Can somebody take me to see Professor Tempest?
我以为你能给我们几个嫌疑人呢
I thought you would have some suspects for us.
你到现场的时候
Time you've been here,
一定已经对一些人产生了印象吧
you must've formed some impressions of people.
狱警斯戴德顿不相信改过自新这回事
Prison Officer Steddon did not believe in rehabilitation.
你否认了这一点就等于否定了希望
When you deny that, you deny hope.
他把毒品卖♥♥给囚犯 然后囚犯可能会强迫他们的家人
He sold drugs to those inmates who could impose upon their families
或腐♥败♥的律师把钱带进监狱里
or corrupt solicitors to smuggle money into the facility.
任何试图摆脱他影响的人都是受害者
Anyone who tried to escape his influence was victimised.
他有一颗病态的心
He was the diseased heart
在一个已经中毒的系统里持续泵出毒素
pumping poison around an already toxified system.
这里的每个犯人都有杀他的动机
Every prisoner on this wing had a motive to kill him.
我看看 你到底藏到哪儿了
Here you are. Where are you hiding them?
你想让我把这地方拆了是吗
Eh? You want me to wreck the place, do you?
我知道
I know.
你在这里藏♥毒♥品了
that you have got drugs in here, yeah?
你进来是因为严重伤害罪 你就是个禽兽
You're in here for GBH, you're an animal.
别假装你已经改变了
Don't act like you've changed.
嘿
LAUGHING: Hey?
没人会变
Nobody changes.
自己收拾
CLATTERING Clear that up.
就是些身外之物而已
It's only stuff.
得给这个地方好好清理一下
Ah, gotta give this place a clean!
多么美好的一天啊
What a beautiful day it is! Awl
查到一个名字
Got a name. Mm?
埃米尔·罗兹
DOOR CLOSES Emil Rhodes.
根据他的狱友说
According to his cell- mates,
斯戴顿盯上他几个月了
Steddon had been targeting him for months.
砸他的东西 让他生不如死
Smashing up his things, making life hell.
他也不是唯一的一个
He wasn't the only one.
斯戴顿是个贩毒的恶霸
Steddon was a drug- dealing bully boy.
斯戴顿是个贩毒的恶霸
Steddon was a drug- dealing bully boy.
好了 看到了
OK, here we go.
埃米尔·罗兹 5年 严重伤害罪
Emil Rhodes, five years, GBH,
埃米尔·罗兹 5年 严重伤害罪
Emil Rhodes, five years, GBH,
6周后出狱
due for release in six weeks.
他会不惜搞砸吗
Is he gonna jeopardise that?
他的狱友无意中听到
His cell- mate overheard him planning the murder
他和教授的室友一起策划谋杀
with the guy who's bunked up with the prof.
我们是一人一个 还是
Shall we take one each, or...?
丹 -抱歉 你定
Dan. Sorry, your call.
不 不是这事
No, it's not that.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
嗯
Yeah.
只是自从我们复合之后 我说不好
It's just since we're back together...I dunno.
不知道 感觉好像我
I dunno. It's like I.
早上醒来身边的是丽萨
...wake up with Lisa...
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表