剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表
but unfortunately the chap
即使有这么一个地方
who runs it has been done for kiddie fiddling.
也会被人以恋童嫌疑取缔
I think we should break up,
我要和你分手
coz I've just met this really fantastic girl
因为我遇见了一个很好的女生
and she wants me to move in with her,
她想让我搬过去和她一起住
But to be honest, pretending to go out with you, it's really cramping my style.
如果还要假装要跟你约会 不是我的风格
No. No one's breaking up with anyone.
不不不 谁也不会和谁分手
Do you think you got your column because of your writing?
你以为你是靠自己的文笔拿到报纸专栏的吗
How many other journalists have noticed that footballers are thick?
难道还有很多其他记者都发现足球运动员是傻子吗
You got it because we are the golden couple
不 是因为我们俩是黄金搭档
and we're going to stay the golden couple. Are we clear?
所以我们也要一直保持着黄金搭档的形象 明白了吗
She's a witch. She reminds me of Suzanne,
她简直是个巫婆 让我想起Suzanne
my second wife, when she wouldn't divorce me.
是我的第二任妻子 不肯跟我离婚
Yes, although this is a pretend relationship,
嗯 不过他们两个是装出来的关系
whereas your second marriage was very much real
而你的第二段婚姻可比珍珠还真
and ended up with Suzanne
虽然这段婚姻
in hospital under sedation for six months.
以她在医昏迷了六个月告终
Yeah. But as soon as she got the house
是 但一等她离婚分到房♥子 她就活过来了
she was out swimming with dolphins.
还和海豚一起游泳
Yeah, I think that was part of the therapy.
呵呵 那可能是治疗方案的一部分吧
Well, if Trish won't dump him
如果Trish不同意分手
he's going to have to tell Jane about her and, yeah,
那Pete就要和Jane开诚布公了
I believe that's happening right now in the photocopying room.
而我得到线报这一幕就正发生在影印室
Photocopier room, eh? You don't mess about, do you?
影印室 你怎么知道这个好地方的
No, no, no. No, look. I've got something to say. All right.
不 不 不 停下来 我有点事想跟你说
What the bloody hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
Nothing.
没干什么
You've got a girlfriend, for God's sake!
我的天 你不是有女朋友了吗
You've got a what?
你有什么?
Trish, downstairs. She worships the ground he walks on.
Trish 在楼下工作 爱他爱到崇拜他
I don't go out with Trish any more,
我已经和Trish没有关系了
and it was over before I met you.
在遇见你之前我就已经和她分手了
No. You're still going out with her,
并不是 你还是有跟Trish出去约会
but you want a bit of slap and tickle on the side,
但你还是想脚踏两条船 处处留情
just like I did.
就和我当初一样
When were you going to take her to the Gatwick Premier Inn?
你打算什么时候带她去盖特威克总理酒店
No, she's got her own place.
不不不 她自己有房♥子
You've let me down.
你太让我失望了
It's all happening again.
这种事情又发生了
I don't go out with Trish.
我没有和Trish在一起
Right, let's go downstairs and see what Trish has to say.
行 咱们去楼下找Trish 看看她怎么说
Chop chop.
快走吧
Giles, Pete.
Giles 还有Pete
Are you still going out with Pete?
你是不是还和Pete在一起
Yes, very much so.
当然了
No, we broke up days ago, do you remember?
不 我们前几天分手了 你不记得了吗
No, we didn't, we're still in love.
没有 我们没分手 我们还爱着对方
You bastard.
你这个混♥蛋♥
She's in denial, she's extremely clingy.
她只是不承认 她总缠着我
I found him snogging her in the photocopying room.
我看见他们两个在影印室亲亲我我搂搂抱抱
Peter, how could you?
Pete 你怎么能做出这种事
We've broken up!
我们已经分手了
No, we haven't.
不 我们没分手
It's OK, I forgive you.
没关系 我原谅你
No, there's no need for that. This guy's let us all down.
不 你不需要原谅他 他害得我们所有人都大失所望
I've tried to be nice, but the fact is,
我想对你好好说 但事实上
I find you physically repulsive!
我现在觉得你面目可憎
Well, that doesn't matter, it's what on the inside that counts.
没关系 只要你爱我的内心就行了
Can't you get it through your thick skull,
你就不能好好动动脑子吗
you stupid bitch - it's over!
你这个臭婊♥子♥ 我们结束了
I'm sorry, babe, but I won't accept that.
不好意思 我不接受
I've had enough. You're welcome to the bastard.
我真受不了 你慢慢享受这个混♥蛋♥吧
No, Jane, just... Just wait there.
Jane 别走 等等我
Wait a second, please. Listen to me.
求求你 听我说
The whole thing about going out with Trish was made up,
我和Trish之间的关系是装出来的
and I was about to tell you, but Giles came in!
我刚打算告诉你 结果Giles突然闯进来了
What do you take me for?
你把我当成什么了
Come on, you've got to give me another chance.
求求你 你得再给我一次机会
I gave you a chance when you stole my lucky Gazza.
就像你偷了我的幸运加扎玩偶 我也原谅你了不是吗
You think I nicked that from you?
你觉得那是我从你那偷来的吗
Yeah, course you bloody did,
对 你♥他♥妈♥就是从我这儿偷的
but I don't mind.
但我不介意
Oh, you twat!
你这个智障
To think you were going to move in with me!
我还打算让你搬进来跟我一起住
What, I still can, can't I?
怎么了 我还是可以搬进去的对吧
Uh...!
呵
Well, where am I going to go?
不然我去哪住
I've given notice on my room!
我的招租通知都发出去了
All right then, Trish, I suppose we are still going out.
好吧Trish 我想我们还是一对
If you take this cockroach back,
如果你还愿意跟这个蟑螂在一起
my respect for you will go through the floor
那我就对你再毫无尊敬可言
and you will have to start looking for another job.
你也可以不用来上班了
Pete, you're dumped.
Pete 我们分手吧
You're not only dumped, you're sacked.
你不光被甩了 还被开除了
I don't care what the Race Relations people say.
我不管你身上有什么种族因素
Oh, no, well, what about my column?
别这样啊 那我的专栏怎么办
I'm the journalist with a backbone.
我是个有胆识的记者
I want you and your backbone out of this building in 20 minutes.
我要你带着你的胆识在20分钟之内滚出这栋楼
Sorry.
对不起
And Trish, like a rat
而Trish像一只老鼠一样
leaving a sinking ship,
离开了将沉的船
scrambles aboard the four-funnelled luxury liner that is Giles.
迅速爬上了Giles的四层豪华游轮上
She's like a Somali pirate in a skirt.
她就像衣着光鲜的索马里海盗
Oh, and there's Pete's lucky Gazza, now Tony's lucky Gazza.
噢 Pete的幸运加扎在这儿 现在属于Tony了
I must say Gazza didn't bring Pete much luck tonight.
今晚 幸运加扎并没有给Pete带来多少幸运加分啊
Yeah, well, he didn't have it half the time, did he?
反正他大多数时间也不拿着那玩偶 对吧
Mate, I'm really sorry
朋友 真遗憾
that it didn't work out with you and Trish.
你和Trish不能继续下去
If she's not down with my mates, she's not down with me.
她要是跟我哥们处不来 跟我肯定也处不来
She dumped you for Giles, didn't she?
她抛弃了你投靠了Giles的怀抱 对吧
Yeah.
没错
Right, bedtime, Pete. Ollie, afraid you have to go.
Pete睡觉时间到了 Ollie你该走了
What are you talking about? It's only ten o'clock.
你说什么呢 现在才十点
Yeah, a bit late tonight.
是啊 有点晚了
Catch you later.
以后再说
Catch you later, Pete.
Pete 下次再来找你
See you, mate.
好的 再见了
Oh, you have to excuse me.
噢对了 不好意思啊
Sometimes I scream out in the middle of the night.
有时候我会半夜尖叫
So, time to say goodbye
也该是时候说晚安了
as Pete gets ready to bed down on a thin inflatable mattress,
Pete准备躺到这充不了气的薄薄的充气床垫上睡觉了
his room, of course, not available for another four weeks.
而他的房♥间已经租出去了 租约一个月
So, your highlights, Terry?
今晚你的关注点在哪 Terry
It's got to be where Pete denied his own father.
当然是Pete否认他爸是亲生父亲那一段
Ungrateful little shit.
你这个忘恩负义的臭小子
Yes, certainly not his finest hour.
是啊 人生污点啊
The goats, they're coming for me. Argh!
有山羊 它们在追我 啊
Well, thank you for your thoughts and observations as always, Terry.
Terry 感谢你的细心观察
Join us again next time when, once again, Pete takes on life.
下一♥期♥ Pete的糟糕生活 再会
Argh!
啊
剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表