剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, it's quite relaxing, sex, isn't it?
啊 这样挺惬意的吧 床上解决问题
Blimey, did you do that?
天哪 这是你做的吗
Erm, I don't remember.
我不记得了
To be honest, I'm not feeling
说实话 我今天早上
particularly proud of myself this morning.
并没有特别为自己感到骄傲
No, me neither. I'm feeling pretty disgusted with myself as well.
我也没 我也觉得自己挺恶心的
What?
什么
Well, you know, what was I thinking?
你知道的 搞成这样 当时我在想什么
Ah... Last night was lovely, wasn't it? Thank you.
昨天是挺不错的对吧 谢谢你啊
Well, yeah, fankoo.
是的 靴靴哦
OK, I'll see you around.
好喽 再会了
Oh, by the way...
哦 话说
Yeah?
嗯
Last night was great, and don't take this the wrong way,
昨晚的确很棒 你不要误会
but how comes I didn't get the finger up the bum?
但是 为什么我昨天没有得手指上臀待遇
What?!
什么
Well, we all know you do it, and last night was perfectly nice,
我们都知道你会那个 昨天也进行得挺好的
but how come I didn't get the finger up the bum?
但 为什么你没有对我屁♥股♥来一手呢
Oh, I see. Would you like it now?
哦 明白了 你现在想来一手吗
What?
什么
Would you like a finger up your bum now?
你现在想要我用手指上你吗
Well, not if you're in that mood.
你现在这反应 当然不了
Well, a well-intentioned fiasco there,
真是好意开场 惨败收尾啊
but Pete now finally on the hunt for those trainers
但Pete现在终于开始找那双运动鞋了
in a rather strange outfit and looking a bit perturbed, Terry.
身着一件可疑大衣 看上去行色慌张啊 Terry
Well, he's taken the rather
他做了一个相当
bold decision to nick the trainers, Colin.
大胆的决定要去偷鞋啊 Colin
Goodness me, this is of a very different magnitude
我的天 这跟偷土耳其菜单牌
from the laminated photographs of Turkish food.
可完全不是一个等级了啊
How's he rationalising this?
他这下要怎么让良心过得去
By promising to donate 35 quid to a charity,
通过承诺向慈善捐款35镑
and that's the amount he thinks a pair of trainers should cost.
并且这就是他认为一双运动鞋该花费的价格
So using that warped logic, he now sees himself as the good guy?
所以这等扭曲的逻辑 就能让他觉得自己是个好人啦
Exactly, Colin.
没错 Colin
Let's see how he gets on.
让我们看看好戏将如何上演
Yes?
你好
Hello. I'd like to look at the Raykis.
你好 我想看看这双雷奥奇
The Ryakis?
这双雷奥奇吗
Er, yeah. Are you sure?
是的 你确定
Yeah.
确定
You know, because Etienne, he is wearing the Ryakis,
你看那边的Etienne 他正穿着雷奥奇
but if you buy the shoes, you won't look like that.
如果你想买♥♥这双鞋 你不该穿这身衣服
I know, he's got those stupid trousers on as well.
我知道 但看他也穿着条傻裤子
These shoes, they're a lot of money.
这些鞋子 可都是很贵的
Well, can I have a look at them anyway, please?
那我至少能看看吗 拜托了
What?
怎么啦
What size?
穿几码
Oh, um...
哦 嗯
N... Er... Size eight.
呃 八码
Really? You look more like a ten to me. I think you're a ten.
是吗 我看着你像十码啊 我觉得你有十码
No, I'm eight. Should I measure your feet?
没 我八码 需要我帮你量一下吗
Have you ever heard the phrase "The customer's always right"?
你有没有听说过"顾客永远是对的"这句话
No, I'm from Paris.
没有 我来自巴黎
Just go and get the shoes, please.
就帮我拿双鞋来吧 行吗
'Well, that was a wrinkle he didn't expect.'
看来事情远不如他想象中顺利啊
'Aye, but the snooty attitude
但是这个售货员
of that shop assistant has only made him
一副目中无人的样子
'more determined to nick those trainers.'
更坚定了他要偷这些运动鞋的心
'It doesn't look like he gave a lot of thought to his socks
看起来他准备抢劫鞋子的时候
'before he embarked on this caper.'
没怎么考虑过自己的袜子
There you are Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Please be careful not to damage them.
小心别弄坏它们
Why? A bit flimsy, are they?
为什么 它们很劣质么
Cos they were knocked up in some sweatshop
因为它们被锁在血汗工厂里的
by a group of six-year-olds?
一群六岁童工做的么
Right, they're actually very good.
好 其实它们还挺好的
Very nice, very comfy. They're clearly too small.
很好 很舒服 它们显然太小了
You're ruining them.
你要把它们撑坏了
No, no, I like a snug trainer. I'll take 'em.
不不 我喜欢合脚的运动鞋 我买♥♥了
Ok.
好
'Looks to me like he's had an idea.'
我觉得他好像在盘算点什么
Let's get these paid for, shall we?
我们去付钱吧
'He's up to something.'
他心里肯定有小九九
If we take a look at his vital signs,
如果我们看看他的生命体征
these are the sort of figures
差不多就是起飞前的宇航员
you'd expect to see on an astronaut during take-off.
生命体征的图形了
'So what's he going to do?'
所以他打算怎么办
Oh, I didn't know Sex And the City was on this time of day!
啊 我都不知道原来欲望都市这时候开放
Wanky shop!
你们店真讨人厌
'And they're off. Well, they look pretty evenly-matched, Terry.'
他们开始跑了 他们看起来旗鼓相当啊 Terry
'Pete handicapped by having shoes two sizes too small,
Pete因为鞋子过小有点跛了
'but the Frenchman equally hampered by his stupid shoes.'
法国人也同样被他自己那蠢鞋子绊得跌跌撞撞的
'Indeed.'
没错
Let's have a closer look at those.
来仔细看看那双鞋
Oh, dear!
我滴乖乖
Looks like something Lady Gaga might wear.
看起来像是 Lady Gaga会穿的东西
'Yeah, and the less said
是啊 还有他同事的裤子
about his colleague's trousers, the better.'
别提了
'Oh, looks like Pete's dropped something, but he hasn't noticed.
噢 Pete好像掉了点东西 但是他没注意到
'That's his little notebook, '
是他的小本本
contains ideas on future articles in sport,
里面装满未来要发表的体育专栏的灵感
plus his own design for a car of the future.
还有他自己设计的未来汽车
That vision now sadly lost.
这一想法将遗憾地被弄丢了
'So, Terry, Pete's rummaging around in a large bin.'
Terry你看 Pete正在一个大垃圾箱里乱翻呢
'He's realized if he's to present the stolen trainers
他意识到如果他要在今晚
'to Ollie this evening as new, they're going to need a box.
把这双偷来的鞋给 Ollie的话 他们需要一个盒子
'Now, this is the wheelie bin used by the snooty shop,
这个带轮♥大♥垃圾箱是傲慢的鞋店的
'but he'll have to be very
所以他得加倍小心
careful that he's not caught here, Colin.'
不要被别人抓到 Colin
I thought it was you.
我猜就是你
That's Pete Griffiths.
这不是 Pete Griffiths么
Oh, hello, Mr Spencer. Sorry,
你好 Spencer先生
I thought I was going to get caught!
我还以为我被逮到了
'Yes, Mr Spencer, '
是的 Spencer先生
Pete's old English teacher
Pete在沃特福德的加斯顿港高中
'from Garston High in Watford.
念书时候的英语老师
Very well-liked.
学生们都很敬爱他
Yeah, in sharp contrast
是的 和数学老师Small
to Mr Small, the maths teacher,
形成鲜明对比
who was unable to gain the kids' respect
学生们都不尊重他
because he wore a wig.
因为他戴假发
Fooling no-one.
不过自欺欺人
So, how are things going?
所以 最近过得怎么样呢
Yeah, yeah, really well, really well.
噢噢 很好 很好
I'm a sports journalist now. Well, you know, on and off.
我现在是个体育记者了 工作时有时无
And are you working on anything at the moment?
你现在在干什么么
No, not at this exact moment,
没什么 这一刻没在干什么
but, you know, a few irons in the fire...
但是我要同时忙不少事情
Right.
好
Why are you in a bin?
你为什么要待在垃圾箱里
I'm just trying to find a cardboard box for tonight.
我只是想给今晚找个纸箱子
Actually, Pete, I volunteer at a hostel.
其实 Pete 我在一个招待所当志愿者
Oh, no, no, I'm not a tramp!
哦不 我不是流浪汉
No. No, I really am a sports writer.
我真是个体育记者
In fact, I've got one of those little ideas books
实际上 我还有你在英语课上告诉我们的
that you told us about in English.
记录小点子的笔记本
I must have dropped it when I was running away.
肯定是逃跑的时候弄丢了
Look, if you won't go to the hostel, at least take this.
你要是不想去招待所 起码收下这个
No, I don't need your money.
不 我不要你的钱
No!
不要
剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表