剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表
and whichever way he cuts it, Colin,
但是不管他怎么想 Colin
he's a terrible, terrible person.
他都是一个烂透了的人
Kurt? What are you doing?
Kurt 你干嘛呢
Just doing my isometric exercises. What's that?
在做对抗练习 那是啥
Using my body's own strength to strengthen it further.
用我自身的力量来加强力量
It's like my body...is its own gym.
就好比我的身体就是自己的健身房♥
Oh, right, nice one. Listen, you know that whole marriage thing.
好吧 对了 关于结婚那件事
If that girl still wants someone to marry her, I'll do it.
如果那个女孩还等着和人结婚 那我来吧
Oh, Pete, that's fantastic.
Pete 太棒了
All right, it's OK.
还好啦 好啦
Men do not embrace enough, you know?
男人总是不怎么拥抱呢 你懂的
Absolutely extraordinary.
这也太神奇了
Aye. Normally, Pete wouldn't give him the skin off his rice pudding.
是的 一般情况下 Pete连一点米布丁的边边都不会给他
Stop it now.
别抱了
And last night's events with Barry
还有昨晚的Barry事件
also triggering this guilt-ridden visit to his parents.
也让他出于内疚去看望了他的父母
And this is in stark contrast to his usual reasons for dropping by.
这和他平常看望父母的原因可差了十万八千里
He's seen that life can be fleeting
他见识到了生命的脆弱
and is keen to improve his relationship with his own mum and dad.
所以很迫切地想改善他和父母的关系
Pete, what are you doing here?
Pete 你怎么来了
I just thought I'd pop by and
我就是想过来看看你们
see if you fancied popping out for a bit of lunch.
顺便问问你们要不要一起去吃个午餐
Are you on drugs? What?
你是不是嗑药了 啥
You can tell us if you are. We saw a documentary on crystal meth.
你可以和我们说的 我们看了部关于冰♥毒♥的纪录片
Never had crystal meth.
我没沾过冰♥毒♥
Aha, so you have had... I've never had any drugs.
啊哈 那你还是吸过 我根本没吸过毒
Not strictly true, is it? No indeed, Colin.
也不是根本没有 对吧 确实 Colin
If we take a look at the latest government figures,
如果我们看一眼最近的政♥府♥数据
we can see that Pete,
可以看出来 Pete
with his occasional recreational use of every two to three months,
每两到三个月就会吸次消遣性毒品
is exactly where he should be for a lad of his age.
刚好在他这个年龄应该在的位置
So well done, Pete.
干得不错 Pete
And he's taken his parents to lunch at Zorba's
他带着他的父母去Zorba's吃午餐了
a Greek restaurant, as the name suggests
看名字像一家希腊餐厅
but interestingly, owned and run by Norwegians.
但有趣的是 老板是挪威人
See? I mean, this is brilliant!
发现没 这简直太棒了
I had no idea that my great-grandfather
我完全不知道我的曾祖父被
was run over by the first tractor in the Northwest.
西北的第一台拖拉机给碾了
I think I've already told you that about half a dozen times.
我应该给你说了快有好几次了
Anyway, I'm just going to the... toilet.
不管怎样 我得去下 厕所
So nice to see you.
见到你真高兴
Well, we should be closer, you know.
我们应该更亲近点的
I mean, who knows how long you two have got left?
我意思 谁知道你们俩还剩多长时间
I mean, not you. Dad's more likely to snuff it first, isn't he?
不是你 爸爸更可能先咽气 对吧
Well, hopefully, we've both got a few years yet.
不过 幸运的是 我们都还有几年时间
Yeah, definitely.
那当然
Well, Pete's certainly making an effort to improve his relationship with his parents,
Pete显然很努力的在使他和他的父母更亲近
but not being entirely selfless, is he, Terry?
但也不是完全出于无私 对吧 Terry
No, he popped into his mum and dad's house earlier to charge up his iPhone.
对 他早前到他父母家就是为了给他的苹果手♥机♥充电
He's never been one to pass up the chance of some free electricity.
他可从来不会错过任何蹭电的机会
Going to have to stop you there, Terry.
我们得在这儿停住了 Terry
Looks like Pete is quizzing his mum a bit too hard on something.
Pete好像在问他妈妈一件难以启口的事
But she's your sister. Why don't you see her any more?
但她是你的妹妹啊 你为什么不再和她联♥系♥了
Just because you happen to be related to someone
不能因为某个人是你的亲戚
doesn't necessarily mean you should live in each other's pockets.
你就得和她一直出现在彼此的生活里
Yeah, but this is what it's all about, Mum. Family's important.
虽然是这样 但是我说的是另一回事 妈 家人还是很重要的
Why don't you give her a call? Oh, leave it, Pete.
你为什么不给她打个电♥话♥呢 你别管了 Pete
What happened, anyway? It's none of your business.
你们之前究竟发生了什么啊 不关你的事
Oh, come on, tell me. What happened?
别这样嘛 告诉我呗 到底发生了什么
If you must know, we haven't spoken for seven years,
如果你一定要知道 我们都7年没说过话了
because I was very upset about her divorce and I...
因为她当时离婚我特别难过
called her a whore.
然后我骂她是个娼妇
You called her a whore? Yes.
你骂她是个娼妇吗 是的
Oh...!
噢
Oh, it's all right, Mum, long time ago now.
没事的 妈 都陈年旧事了
What's he said?
他说了啥
Nothing. Did you know that Mum called Auntie Margaret a whore?
没说啥 你知道么 妈妈曾经骂Margaret姨妈是个娼妇
Oh...!
噢
Let's go.
我们走吧
Well, let's hope Pete doesn't call anyone a whore
好吧 希望Pete不会在这看起来相当传统的茶室
at these rather traditional-looking tearooms,
骂任何人是个娼妇
where he's about to meet his citizenship-seeking bride-to-be, Minikin.
他即将见到那一心只求公民身份的未婚妻 Minikin
And he's looking surprisingly jolly, Terry.
而他看起来竟然很开心 Terry
Well, he's just heard that Barry's doing a lot better,
他刚听说Barry好多了
and the doctors have said it wasn't a cardiac arrest
而且医生说并不是心脏骤停
it was a cardiac incident.
而是一个心脏事件
Well, that is good news. And here comes the bride.
这可是好消息 新娘来了
Hello, Kurt.
嗨 Kurt
Minikin... or should I say mrs Pete Griffiths?
Minikin 或者我该叫你Pete Griffiths的太太呢
Hello.
你好
I won't kiss you. I've got a cold sore coming.
我不能亲你 我有个唇疱疹快要冒出来了
I'm just going to get some pieces of cake.
我去拿一些蛋糕
Isn't she great?
她是不是很棒
Yeah.
是吧
Look, Kurt, mate, I don't think I can go through with this.
Kurt 伙计 我觉得我做不到啊
What are you talking about? You were fine five minutes ago.
你在说什么 五分钟前还好好的
Well... you know.
是吧 你知道
What? I just thought she'd be a bit... less...
什么 我只是想 她应该没这么
dumpy.
矮胖
Well, you can't pull out!
你不能临阵退缩啊
Pull out? Is this because I'm Jewish?
临阵退缩 是因为我是犹太人么
What? No.
什么 当然不是
It is, isn't it? It's because I'm a Jewess.
我认为就是 难道不是么 就是因为我是个犹太女人
I didn't even know you were Jewish.
我都不知道你是犹太人
Oh, come off it, what else could it be?
别装蒜了 还可能是别的么
You took one look at me
你看了我一眼
and you joined up all the dots, didn't you?
然后你连点成线自有结论 是不是
You didn't tell me your friend was a racist.
你没有告诉我你朋友是一个种族主义者
I'm not a racist.
我不是种族主义者
In fact, I can't even spot a Jewish person.
实际上 我都认不出来谁是犹太人
Oh, I suppose you'd like us all to wear yellow stars?
噢 我觉得你是喜欢我们都戴上犹太徽章是吧
Keep your voice down, will you? You've got it all wrong.
声音放低点 好么 你完全误会了
I don't think so. You're an anti-Semite.
我不这么认为 你就是一个反犹分子
It's not because you're a Jew!
不是因为你是犹太人的缘故
Sorry.
对不起
Let's make this simple. If my British residency is approved,
还是简单地说吧 如果我的英国居住权被批准了
my father will give you a cheque for 1,000 pounds. Does that help?
我父亲将给你1000英镑作为报酬 这会让你好接受一些么
Actually it does, yeah.
实际上好接受多了
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我么
Not the most romantic proposal I've ever heard.
这不是我听过的最浪漫的求婚
Well, I don't know. I once
我不知道 有一次
proposed to a woman as I was driving past,
我开着车向一个路过的女人求婚
didn't even stop the car.
车都没有停下来
I think technically that's a proposition, Terry.
严格意义上讲 你那是求欢 Terry
Aye, that's the word.
对 就是这个词
So following that proposal,
在那次求婚之后
Pete has finally decided to visit Barry.
Pete终于决定去看望Barry
But ooh, what's this? A very attractive nurse. Now, Terry,
不过喔 这是谁 一个性感的护士哟 那么Terry
is the uniform part of the attraction?
制♥服♥也是吸引力的一部分么
Well, it's a very interesting question, Colin.
这是一个非常有趣的问题 Colin
Depends on the nurse, but I think we can see from this,
主要还是看护士本身的魅力 来我们看看这个
if the nurse was wearing a French maid's outfit,
如果护士穿的是法国女仆装
then Pete would still be very attracted.
Pete也会被她吸引
But interestingly, if she was dressed
不过有意思的是 如果她穿的像
as a professional businesswoman or indeed a zookeeper,
职业女性或者动物园管♥理♥员♥
Pete would still be very much up for it.
Pete也会非常喜欢啊
Fascinating.
非常有趣
Pete.
Pete
Ah, hello, Anna. How's your dad? He's a lot better, I heard.
你好 Anna 你♥爸♥爸怎么样了 我听说他好多了
Yes, a bit.
是的 好一点了
剧集 | 皮特的糟糕生活(2010) | 导航列表