有个女孩被绑♥架♥了 我需要找到她
A girl has been kidnapped. I need to find her.
给我让开
Out of the way.
你再也见不到她了 没人能离开这里
You're never gonna see her again. Nobody leaves this place.
《欧比旺·克诺比》前情提要
这里有个绝地 总是帮助别人
There's a Jedi. He helps people.
你这钻营取巧的脏老鼠
You're a rat who preys on weakness.
我要你帮我找到这个女孩
You'll help me find this girl I'm looking for.
好 我会找的
Yeah, I'll do it.
他最终会现身 我只需要等着
He'll reveal himself eventually, and I will be waiting.
你是谁
Who are you?
你父亲派我来的
Your father sent me.
你竟然绑♥架♥帝国议员的孩子
You would kidnap an Imperial Senator's child?
我用这个女孩当诱饵
I used the girl as bait.
退下
Stand down.
我要亲手抓住克诺比
I will take Kenobi in myself.
如果有人问 就说你是我女儿
If anyone asks, you're my daughter.
更像是孙女
Granddaughter, maybe.
-什么 -没什么
-What? -Nothing.
自从遇见你 我就被人追 挨枪子儿
Since I met you, I've been chased, shot at,
差点摔死
I almost fell to my death,
现在又被那些裁判官追着跑
and now there are Inquisiting people after us.
他在哪里
Where is he?
去这个地方 会有人接应你
Go to these coordinates. They'll help you from there.
你不是一个人 欧比旺
You're not alone, Obi-Wan.
你不知道
You didn't know.
安纳金·天行者还活着
Anakin Skywalker is alive.
安纳金
Anakin.
星球大战
《欧比旺·克诺比》
奎刚大♥师♥
Master Qui-Gon.
师♥父♥
Master.
师♥父♥ 你在吗
Are you there, Master?
你不知道
You didn't know.
他还活着 欧比旺
He's alive, Obi-Wan.
只会感觉更痛苦
Only pain will you find.
欧比旺…
Obi-Wan...
欧比旺 答应我训练那个孩子
Obi-Wan, promise me you will train the boy.
如果我们的立场不同 那你就是我的敌人
If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.
不要逼我杀了你
Don't make me kill you.
我不惧怕黑暗面
I do not fear the dark side.
我看透了绝地武士的谎言
I see through the lies of the Jedi.
帮帮我 奎刚大♥师♥ 给我力量
Help me, Master Qui-Gon. Give me strength.
安纳金·天行者还活着
Anakin Skywalker is alive.
他已经找你很久了
And he's been looking for you for a long time.
他来了 师♥父♥
He's coming, Master.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我们已派出探测机器人 跟踪所有可能的出口
We have probes out. We're tracking all possible exits.
他杀了最高裁判官…
He will pay for the Grand Inquisitor's--
最高裁判官无关紧要
The Grand Inquisitor means nothing.
现在最重要的是抓住克诺比 明白了吗
Kenobi is all that matters now. Is that understood?
是 大人
Yes, my lord.
我一直在关注你 三姐
I have been watching you, Third Sister.
我知道你想要什么
I know what it is you seek.
证明你自己 最高裁判官的位置就是你的
Prove yourself, and the position of Grand Inquisitor is yours.
让我失望 你将以死谢罪
Fail me, and you will not live to regret it.
我们快到了吗
Are we almost there?
你能让这玩意飞快点吗
Can't you make this thing go any faster?
这是条商船航线 莱娅 不受我控制
It's a trade route, Leia. I'm not in control of it.
你就不能用用原力 想想办法吗
Can't you use the Force on it or something?
原力不是这么用的
That's not how it works.
那该怎么用
How does it work?
原力
The Force.
是一种什么感觉
What does it feel like?
你有过怕黑的时候吗
Have you ever been afraid of the dark?
在黑暗中打开灯是什么感觉
How does it feel when you turn on the light?
很有安全感
I feel safe.
没错 就是这种感觉
Yes, it feels like that.
洛拉
Lola!
你修好了
You fixed her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们该准备了 快要到了
We better get ready. We're on approach.
好了
Okay.
我们走
Let's go.
快
Now.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
马普佐 这是个采矿星系
Mapuzo. It's a mining system.
坐标显示的接头点在北边
Coordinates say the meeting point is further north.
希望我们的新朋友说的是实话
That is if our new friend was telling the truth.
-他为什么要撒谎 -这世上不是全都是好人
-Why would he lie? -People are not all good, Leia.
这个地方以前不是这个样子
Wasn't always like this here.
有田野 有居民
There were fields and families.
后来帝国入侵 彻底毁了这个地方
And then the Empire came in and ravaged it all.
我以为帝国是帮助我们的
Thought the Empire was supposed to be helping us.
有些人 比如你父亲 是想帮助大家
Well, there are some, like your dad, who are trying to.
但如今他们的力量越来越弱了
Seems like a losing battle these days.
本
Ben?
本
Ben?
跟紧点
Stay close.
他在一个采矿星系
He's in one of the mining systems.
-这一点无法确定 -他可能在任何地方
- You do not know that. - He could be anywhere.
我查了货运清单 派出剩下的所有探测机器人
I traced the manifest. We should send out all remaining probes now.
这里不是你说了算
You are not in charge here.
那个位置属于我 不是你
That seat is mine, not yours.
我是下一位继任者
I am the next in line.
我刚跟维达大人谈过了
I just spoke with Lord Vader.
你跟他直接对话
You spoke to him yourself?
他让我指挥抓捕行动
He asked me to lead the hunt.
除非你觉得我应该听你的命令
Unless you feel I should follow your orders instead.
出动探测机器人 马上行动
Send out the probes. Do it now.
我会得到我应得的 三姐
I will get what I deserve, Third Sister.
你也一样
And so will you.
希望如此
I hope so.
我真希望如此
I certainly hope so.
记住 如果有人问 就说我们是陶尔来的农民
Now, remember, if anyone asks, we're farmers from Tawl.
你是我女儿 你不说话
You're my daughter, and you don't talk.
我是不会说话 还是不喜欢说
I can't talk, or I don't like to talk?
你不要说话
You don't talk.
明白
Got it.
就是这里
This is it.
这就是他让我们来的地方
This is where he told us to come to.
可能他们只是来晚了
Maybe they're just late?
可能他在撒谎 我就知道不该相信他
Maybe it was a lie. I knew it! I never should've trusted him.
-我们不知道是不是… -不会有人来的 莱娅
-We don't know if maybe-- -No one is coming here, Leia.
如果没人来接应 我们需要找人帮忙
Well, if we're on our own, we're gonna need some help.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
也许他可以送我们去太空港
Maybe they can give us a ride to the spaceport.
这样不安全
But it's not safe.
他看起来很友好
He seems friendly.
莱娅
Leia.
把头低下
Well, keep your head down.
记住 你不要说话
And remember, you don't talk.
你好 我叫卢玛 这是我朋…我爸爸
Hi! I'm Luma. This is my friend-- my father.
这是我爸爸 奥登 我们是陶尔来的农民
This is my father, Orden. We're farmers from Tawl.
你好 我叫弗雷克
Hey, there. I'm Freck.
爸爸 你不跟人家打招呼吗
Father, aren't you going to say hello?
你好
Hello.
我们是来旅行的 结果在这里迷路了
We were going on a trip, and we got a little lost in this field.
真的假的
That's a weird story.
我们有点转晕了
We got a bit turned around.
我们在找最近的港口 想早点回家
We're looking for the nearest port. We need to get home.
我刚好顺路 上来吧
Well, I'm going that way. Jump in.
不用了 谢谢 告诉我们方向就行