Oh, no, that's all right. Thank you. We just need directions.
别这样 爸爸 我们已经走了很远了
Come on, Father, we've walked long enough.
谢谢你 弗雷克
Thanks, Freck.
不用客气 上来吧
My pleasure. Hop in.
别担心 很快就能到港口
Don't worry. I'll get to the port in no time.
你们刚刚说是从哪里来的
Now, where'd you say you're from again?
-陶尔 -陶尔
-Tawl. -Tawl.
陶尔人非常不错 他们积极纳税 听从帝国安排
Oh, good people out in Tawl. They pay their way, listen to the Empire.
没错 我们都热爱帝国
Absolutely. We love the Empire.
很高兴遇见想法一样的人 有秩序总是没错的 对吧
Nice to meet like-minded folk. Nothing wrong with a little order, right?
飞船又晚点了吗
Transport late again?
跟往常一样
As usual.
快上来 认识下我的新朋友
Well, hop in. Meet my new friends.
谢谢 弗雷克
Thanks, Freck.
他们是奥登和卢玛 搭我的车去港口
This is Orden and Luma. They're hitchin' a ride to the port.
你们都是从哪里来的
Where are you all comin' from?
上面派我们到处巡逻 搜寻一名绝地
They're movin' us around, looking for a Jedi.
绝地 在这里 希望我们不会遇到危险
A Jedi? Out here? I hope we're not in any danger.
不会 我们会找到他的 总能找到
Ah, no, we'll find him. We always do.
你是矿工吗
You a miner?
陶尔来的农民
Farmer from, uh, Tawl.
你们来这里干什么
What are you doin' out here?
说来话长
That's a long story.
反正路还长着呢
It's a long way.
他带我来看看他跟我母亲相识的地方 她已经…
He brought me here to see the place where he met my mother before she...
她已经不在人世了
She's not with us anymore.
这段日子太难熬了
Been a very difficult time.
那你自己呢 有绝地武士的线索吗
What about you? You have any information about a Jedi?
我就算看见也认不出来
I wouldn't know one if I saw one.
什么消息都没听到
You haven't heard anything?
没有 你确定他在这颗星球上吗
Nothing. Are you sure he's even on this planet?
他们清楚自己在干什么 莱娅
They know what they're doing, Leia.
只是 我觉得…
It's just, I'm--
你叫她莱娅
You called her Leia.
只是我…
Just that I...
她不是叫卢玛吗
I thought her name was Luma.
那是她妈妈的名字
That was her mother's name.
我糊涂了
I get confused.
这段日子太难熬了
Like I said, it's not been easy.
有时我看着卢玛
Sometimes when I look at Luma,
就像看到了她妈妈
I see her mother's face.
我们都很想念她
We all miss her very much.
好吧 你们提高警惕 有线索就报告
Well, just keep your eyes open. Report it if you see anything.
-好的 -好的
-Of course. -Of course.
我们到了 谢谢 弗雷克
This is us! Thanks, Freck!
我们走
Let's move.
我去看看那架T-16
I'll check out that T-16.
你要干什么
What do they got you doing?
怎么了
What?
你认识她 我的亲生母亲 对吗
You knew her, my real mother, didn't you?
我随便编的
It was just a story.
从我见到你开始 你一直在隐瞒一些事情
The whole time I've known you, you've been hiding something.
-一直跟我撒谎 -莱娅
-Lying to me. -Leia.
你是我的亲生父亲吗
Are you my real father?
我希望我可以说是
I wish that I could say I was,
但我不是
but no, I'm not.
有时候我会想象他长什么样
Sometimes I try to imagine what he was like.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
我们绝地在很小的时候就离开家人了
As Jedi, we're taken from our families when we're very young.
我还记得一些瞬间
I still have glimpses,
在脑海里一闪而过 妈妈的披肩 爸爸的双手
flashes really, my mother's shawl, my father's hands.
-还有一个婴儿 -婴儿
-I remember a baby. -A baby?
对 我想我有一个弟弟
Yes, I think I had a brother.
但我没什么印象
Really don't remember him.
真希望我还记得
I wished I did.
我加入绝地后 有了新家庭 就像你一样
Then I joined the Jedi, and I got a new family just like you.
弗雷克
Freck?
弗雷克 我们能在这里下车吗
Freck? Can we get off here?
这是常规检查
Oh, it's a standard inspection.
别担心 很快的 我认识这些家伙
Don't worry, won't take long. I know these fellas.
今天怎么样
Good run today?
不错 采石场已经空了
Not bad. Quarry's running dry.
我们又得往下挖了
We're gonna have to dig again.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我遇到的两个迷路的 我想你们可能要查查他们
A couple of strays I found. Thought you might wanna check 'em out.
好的 谢谢 弗雷克
All right. Thanks, Freck.
你们今天怎么会到边哨站来
Not a lot of reasons to be in the outpost today.
你们要去哪里
Where are you headed?
回陶尔 我们有亲戚在这里 来探亲的
Uh, back to Tawl. We have family here we were visiting.
好吧 从车上下来
All right, step out of the vehicle.
执行23号♥条例
Initiate protocol 23.
抬起头来
Raise your head.
我说抬起头来
I said raise your head.
不
No, no, no!
嘿
Hey.
把枪放下
Put it down! Put it down!
好的 我马上放下
All right, I'm putting it down.
我马上放下 但是…
I'm putting it down. Just...
让女孩…
Let the girl...
快来
Come on.
趴下 趴在地上
Get down! Get down on the ground!
把头低下
Put your head down.
快来
Come on.
他们已经发出警报了 我们要快点
They'll have sent a transmission. We have to hurry.
接下来你们就跟着我
I'll take you the rest of the way.
马普佐 采矿行星 在中环 二类行星
Mapuzo. It's a mining planet. Mid-Rim, Type Two.
你是对的
You were right.
他摧毁了探测机器人 机器人被毁前发出了信♥号♥♥
He destroyed the probe. Signal came through before impact.
那里有驻军吗
We have a presence there?
兵力充足 那里露天开采纹晶矿
Full battery. It's a strip operation. Vintrium.
我去禀报维达大人
I'll inform Lord Vader.
他已经知道了
He's already been informed.
他非常满意
He was most appreciative.
你想抢占功劳 尽管去抢
You wanna take the credit, you go right ahead.
但我们都知道 一切结束时 谁会站在他身边
But we both know who'll be standing by his side when this is over.
集结各战斗营 关闭每一座港口
Gather your battalions now and shut down every single port.
禁止任何人出入 明白了吗
Nobody goes in or out. Do you understand me?
-明白 -行动
- Understood. - Go.
让开
Out of the way.
他给你的坐标没问题
He gave you the right coordinates.
探测机器人抵达时 我正在路上
I was on my way when the probes arrived,
-但你们已经走了 -我没指望有人会来
-but you'd already gone. -I hadn't expected anyone to come.
帝国处于高度警备状态 已经封锁了所有交通线
The Empire's gone into high alert. They've locked everything down.
-我们还能出去吗 -我可以送你到港口
-Can we still get out? -I can get you to the port.
那里有个飞行员同意载你
There's a pilot who's agreed to take you,
但他在几个小时后才会起飞
but he's not scheduled to leave for a few hours,
所以我们需要躲一躲 在这里等着
so we need to lay low. Wait here. Wait here.
我去检查是否安全
I'll make sure it's clear.
-对 我知道 -是的
对 就在上面
Yeah, just at the top.
都登记一下 全部登记
Let's check all this in. Check it all in.
我这就来…
Well, I'm on my way...
我们不会有事的 莱娅 我们能出去
Everything will be all right, Leia. We'll make it out.
我不是故意这样做的 我没打算跑远
I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't mean to run away.
我以前经常这么做 我只是…
I used to do it all the time. I just...
觉得好玩
It was just for fun.
这不是你的错 莱娅
It wasn't your fault, Leia.
我想家了
I miss home.
你很快就能回家
You'll be home very soon.
很好 堆起来 一直堆到右边
That's good. Stack it. Stack it all the way to the right.
不 我得回去一段时间
需要一些更新