我们才刚刚开始
I'm just getting started.
我们追踪到一艘逃生艇
We're tracking an escape craft.
上面有一个生命体
There's one life form aboard.
是他
That's him.
大人 我们现在应该继续追捕叛军
My Lord, we must continue our pursuit of the insurgents.
这是将他们一网打尽的好机会
Now is our chance to wipe out this network in its entirety.
这比抓捕一名绝地更重要
We cannot prioritize one lone Jedi.
他不是普通的绝地
He is not just any Jedi.
跟着克诺比
Follow Kenobi.
遵命 维达大人
At once, Lord Vader.
快来
Come on.
卢克
Now, Luke,
你仔细听好
I need you to listen to me.
塔斯肯人又来打劫了 他们沿着荒原洗劫农场
The Tuskens are on the hunt again. They're raiding farms along the wastes.
待在里面
So stay in here.
万一遇到危险 你知道该怎么做 赶快跑
If anything goes wrong, you know what to do. You run.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我知道
I know.
我们不会有事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
把船备好
Prepare my ship.
我要亲自对付他
I will face him alone.
边界线警报
That's the perimeter.
她来了
She's here.
是时候了
It's time.
你是来消灭我的吗 欧比旺
Have you come to destroy me, Obi-Wan?
我会尽我的职责
I will do what I must.
那你就受死吧
Then you will die!
快
Go! Go! Go!
跑
Run!
快
Go!
你的力量恢复了
Your strength has returned.
但你的弱点
But the weakness
依旧存在
still remains.
所以你总是会输
And that is why you will always lose.
你真以为你能打败我吗
Did you truly think that you could defeat me?
你输了
You have failed,
师♥父♥
Master.
你真的很爱这个男孩
You really love the boy.
就像亲生的
Like he's your own.
他就是我的孩子
He is my own.
你想要怎样
What do you want?
伸张正义
Justice.
贝露 她来了
Beru, she's coming!
跑
Go!
你的死期到了 我的师♥父♥
This is the end for you, my Master.
承认吧 你输了
Admit you are beaten.
你跑不掉的 欧比旺
You cannot run, Obi-Wan.
我看透了绝地武士的谎言
I see through the lies of the Jedi.
你就是我的敌人
You're my enemy.
你当初应该抓住机会杀了我
You should have killed me when you had the chance.
我不惧怕黑暗面
I do not fear the dark side.
是你把我变成这样的
I am what you made me.
安纳金
Anakin.
安纳金已经死了
Anakin is gone.
活下来的是我
I am what remains.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 安纳金
I'm sorry, Anakin.
都是我的错
For all of it.
我不是你失败的产物 欧比旺
I am not your failure, Obi-Wan.
杀死安纳金·天行者的不是你
You didn't kill Anakin Skywalker.
是我
I did.
而且我还要彻底毁灭你
The same way, I will destroy you!
看来我的朋友真的死了
Then my friend is truly dead.
再见
Goodbye,
达斯
Darth.
欧比旺
Obi-Wan!
欧比旺
Obi-Wan!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
他在哪里
Where is he?
他不见了
He's gone.
我去搜索沙丘海 直到找到他为止
I'll look in the Dune Sea. We'll search till we find him.
本
Ben!
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我辜负了他们
I failed them.
他把他们都杀了 可我下不了手
He killed them all, and I couldn't do it.
你没有辜负他们
You haven't failed them.
你用仁慈之心
By showing mercy,
告慰了他们
you have given them peace.
他们也能安息了
You have honored them.
我变得跟他一样了吗
Have I become him?
不
No.
你做了不同的选择
You have chosen not to.
你现在成为谁
Who you become now,
取决于你自己
that is up to you.
你自♥由♥了
Now you're free.
我也一样
We both are.
探测机器人在搜索所有邻近星系
The probes are tracking every system within range.
我们会消灭一切阻碍 直到找到他
We will destroy everything in our path until he is found.
你看起来很激动 我的朋友
You seem agitated, my friend.
我不会再让他逃走了
He will not evade me again.
我现在怀疑你的头脑
I wonder if your thoughts
是否清醒 维达大人
are clear on this, Lord Vader.
也许你对前任师♥父♥的情感 已经成为你的弱点
Perhaps your feelings for your old master have left you weakened.
如果你无法忘记过去…
If your past cannot be overcome...
克诺比无足轻重
Kenobi means nothing.
我任您差遣 我的主人
I serve only you, my Master.
好了 我们走 小淑女 我们可不能…
All right, let's go, young lady. We don't want to keep your...
那是枪套吗
Is that a holster?
我很喜欢
I love it.
来吧
Come.
你说过领导方式有很多种
You said there were many ways to lead.
看来我说对了
Looks like I was right.
如果我领导大家 肯定要改变一些东西
If I'm going to do this, I'm going to want to change a few things.
那我们一起去改变吧
Then let's change things together.
今天要见谁 更多的亲戚
So, who is it today? More cousins?
不是
Not exactly.
洛拉
Lola!
我怎么能让小淑女离开她的机器人呢
Who am I to separate a young lady from her droid?
欧比旺
Obi-Wan.
-谢谢 -应该的
-Thank you. -Of course.
我们对你无以为报
We can never repay you.
其实 她已经报答过了
Well, she has already done that.
我好想你
I missed you.
我担心她的未来
I fear for her future.
帝国越来越强大
The Empire grows stronger
野心勃勃
and bolder.
如果以后还需要我帮忙
Well, if you ever need my help again,
来老地方找我
you know where to find me.
希望不会有这一天
Let's hope that day never comes.
你接下来要做什么
So, what'll you do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得我该做什么
What do you think I should do?