Yes, sir, of course. But...
也许我应该向最高裁判官 报告你的无礼行为
Perhaps I should just inform the Grand Inquisitor of your insolence.
我是带着机密情报过来的
I'm here with classified intelligence.
知道“机密”二字代表什么吗
Do you know what "classified" means?
知道 长官
Yes, sir.
那你还跟我废什么话
Then why am I wasting my breath on you?
遵命 长官 请进
Yes, sir. Of course.
好了 我进入系统了 开始吧
All right, I'm inside the system. Here we go.
本 我在手动控制一个入口
Ben, I'm overriding an entry port.
应该就在你前面
It should be right ahead of you.
进来了
I'm in.
我们在玩瞪眼游戏吗
Is this a staring contest?
意志很坚定
You're strong.
一个人看起来越勇敢
The braver you seem,
内心就越害怕
the more afraid you are.
我很小的时候 就明白了这一点
I learned that at a very young age as well.
我小时候也有一台机器人
I had a droid when I was younger, too.
它被人抢走了
It was taken from me.
和其他东西一样
Like everything else.
天呐 看看这个地方
God, look at this place.
他们在下面藏了什么
What are they keeping down there?
她在哪里
Where is she?
拘留区在安全区域内
Detention area's in a secure sector.
继续往北走
Just keep heading north.
搜索机器人
Seeker droid.
我看见了
Yeah, I see it.
它们到处都是
Looks like they're everywhere.
你必须…
You'll need to...
这不是你的岗位
This isn't your station.
把你的身份证明拿出来
Let me see some identification.
跟我来
Come with me.
塔拉
Tala?
塔拉 能听到吗
Tala, can you hear me?
塔拉
Tala?
本
Ben?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
在那边 快走
Over there. Let's go.
怎么了
What happened?
刚刚有人来了
I had some company.
现在已经处理好了
But it's been taken care of.
我知道独自一人是什么感觉
I know what it's like being alone.
克诺比死了
Kenobi is gone.
你想保护的那些人
The people you're trying to protect,
是不会来救你的
they are not coming for you.
现在唯一能救你的人 莱娅
The only person that can save you now, Leia,
是你自己
is you.
告诉我他们在哪里
Tell me where they are.
我们才是站在一起的
We're all on the same side here.
那些人也会把你丢在这里
These people, they'll leave you too.
等死
To die.
好吧
Okay.
我会告诉你他们在哪里
I'll tell you where they are.
我只是不想让任何人受到伤害…
I just don't want anyone to get hurt...
这点我可以保证
I give you my word.
我必须先告诉我爸爸
I'll have to tell my father first.
这没问题 对吧 你说过我们是站在一起的
But that's okay, right? You said we're all on the same side.
好吧 公主
Nice try, Princess.
希望你不怕痛
I hope you like pain.
-我绝不会告诉你他们在哪里 -看来该让你吃点苦头了
-I'll never tell you where they are! -Then it's time to make those tears real.
放开我 快放开我
Let go! Let go of me!
本 你在哪里
Ben, where are you?
我好像找到安全区域了
I think I just found the secure sector.
放开我
Let go! Let go!
救命 快来人啊 快救救我
Help! Somebody help! Help me, please!
你要对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
放开我 放我出去
Let go! Let me out!
救命 快来人啊
Help! Somebody help, please!
本 怎么了
Ben, what is it?
我想我发现他们在下面藏着什么了
I think I've just found out what they're hiding down here.
这个地方不是堡垒
This place isn't a fortress.
而是座坟墓
It's a tomb.
你会告诉我想知道的一切
You are gonna tell me what I wanna know!
你要对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
我不会对任何反抗帝国的人手下留情
The same thing I do to anyone who doesn't embrace the Empire.
我给你最后一次机会 莱娅
This is your last chance, Leia.
-快说! -我绝不会告诉你
-Say something! -I'll never tell you!
这是你自己的选择
Then your choice is made.
救命 快来人啊 救救我
Help! Somebody help, please!
塔拉 帮我引开注意力
Tala, I need a distraction.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What's happened?
照我说的做 快
Just do it, now.
救命 快来人啊
Help! Somebody help, please!
抱歉 莱娅 真的
I'm sorry, Leia, I really am.
这是你自找的
You did this to yourself!
你要对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
救救我 救命 快来人啊
Please! Help! Help! Somebody help!
她说有急事禀报
I was told it cannot wait.
抱歉 打扰了
I'm sorry to intrude.
我…我听说您在负责搜捕行动
I... I understand that you're leading the hunt
-寻找一个叫通路的网络 -有话就说
-for the network they call the Path. -Just speak.
搜捕开始时 我就驻扎在马普佐
I was stationed on Mapuzo when the hunt began.
-上级军官…. -谁让你离开驻地的
-Ranking officer... -Qualifications for discharge.
他们在弗洛勒姆
They're on Florrum.
网络的大本营在塞尔塔星区
The network runs out of the Sertar sector.
他们利用一家搜救企业 洗白赃物 创造新身份
They use a salvage business to launder goods, render new identities,
把绝地偷送出去
and fly the Jedi out.
我在出逃前找到了证据
I found evidence before the escape.
干得漂亮
Impressive.
我们应该立刻调集所有兵力
We need to direct all resources there immediately,
将那个网络连根拔起
and take the network out at its root.
可是
Unless, of course,
你在撒谎
you're lying.
你逃不掉的
There's no way out.
站着别动
Stand where you are.
你还活着
You're alive.
他们说你已经死了
They told me you were dead.
-我什么都没说 -我知道
-I didn't tell them anything. -I know.
跟我来 我送你回家
Come with me. I'm gonna get you home.
我们中间很可能有通路组织的人
It makes sense the Path would have people among us.
眼线
Eyes.
但一个老人和小女孩
What does not make sense is how an old man and a little girl
不应该从你所在星球的 帝国检查站逃走
escaped an Imperial checkpoint on your planet.
除非他们有同谋
Unless they had help.
我对帝国的忠诚不容质疑
I will not have my integrity questioned.
承认吧 你是个间谍
Then admit you're a spy!
我当然是
Of course I am.
我当了两年卧底 一直在找他们的藏身之处
I spent two years undercover trying to find out where they were hidden.
克诺比来的时候 他们慌了 我趁机混了进去
When Kenobi came, they panicked, and I got inside.
-你以为我会相信这些话 -我没法告诉任何人
-You expect me to believe this? -Look, I couldn't tell anybody.
要是他们知道了 我早就被杀死了
If they found out, I would've been killed.
我向您保证
Look, I promise you,
他就在弗洛勒姆
he's on Florrum.
我喜欢会撒谎的人
I do like a good liar.
我分不清你说的是真是假 我们走着瞧
I don't know if you're lying to me or for me, but we'll see.
把她带去严加审讯
Take her to interrogation.
如果汇报情况属实 那就…
If the debriefing confirms it, then...
是他
It's him.
塔拉 我们已经出来了
Tala! Tala, we're in the open!
你在哪里
Where are you?
莱娅!
Leia!
躲好