哈贾 你能照看她一下吗
Haja, will you keep your eye on her?
本 我又不是她的保姆
I am not a babysitter, Ben.
我得走了
I have to go.
好吧
ROKEN: Okay. Okay, okay.
我知道我们说过不联♥系♥ 但你毫无动静 我很担心
I know we said no communication, but your silence worries me.
如果他找到你 知道那两个孩子的存在…
If he's found you, if he's learned of the children...
如果再收不到你的消息 我就去塔图因
If I don't hear from you soon, I'll head to Tatooine.
欧文需要人保护那个男孩
Owen will need help with the boy.
我祈祷你们平安无事 欧比旺
I pray you're safe, Obi-Wan.
你和孩子
Both of you.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
会好的
It will be.
之前我在加雷尔执行命令
You know, I was following orders on Garel.
帝国说要抓一批人
The Empire said it was a roundup.
那些人逃避义务 不为国纳税
People not paying their way, taxes for the cause.
他们撒谎了
They lied.
当时一共有四家人 都是原力敏感者
There were four families, all Force-sensitive,
我们
and we,
我们把他们赶到一起
we gathered them up.
我不知道他们是什么人 也不知道裁判官想干什么
I didn't know who they were. I didn't know what the Inquisitors would do.
最后死了十四个人 其中六个是孩子
Fourteen people died, and six of them were children,
我只能眼睁睁看着
and I couldn't do anything to help them.
所以我才这么做
So now, I do this.
救出一个就做一个标记
One for every one I get through.
你说得对 本
You're right, Ben.
有些事是忘不掉的
Some things you can't forget.
但是你可以通过战斗去改变它们
But you can fight to make them better.
我们有麻烦了
We're in trouble.
给 弹♥药♥够吗
Here. Got enough rounds?
我不知道还能坚持多久
I don't know how long it's gonna hold.
我们有备用计划吗
We got a plan B here?
我们必须拖住他们
We're going to have to slow them down.
告诉裁判官 我要跟她谈谈
Tell the Inquisitor I want to talk.
是她绑♥架♥莱娅 引发了这场冲突
She started this when she kidnapped Leia.
我会尽量拖延时间
I'll buy as much time as I can.
他要求谈判
He's requesting to negotiate.
如果你想拖延时间 没用的
If this is you stalling for time, it won't work.
维达大人会不惜一切代价抓你
Lord Vader will have you at any cost.
你是说安纳金
You mean, Anakin.
你知道维达是谁
You knew who Vader was.
你在黛宇说过 你怎么知道的
Back on Daiyu, how did you know that?
维达不会告诉你
Vader would have kept that hidden,
你太年轻 也不可能认识他
and you're too young to have known him.
除非…
Unless...
除非当时你在场
Unless you were there.
我当时在哪里不重要
It doesn't matter where I was.
66号♥命令那天晚上 你是一名幼徒
The night of Order 66, you were a youngling.
所以你才知道 你看见他了
That's how you knew. You saw him.
住口
Stop.
-安纳金杀了其他人 -够了
-Anakin killed the others. -That's enough.
他杀死了其他幼徒
He killed the other younglings,
-但是你活… -够了 别说了
-but somehow you su-- -Enough. Enough!
我们以为他是来救我们的
We thought he was there to help us.
我想救他们 但没成功
I tried to help them, but I couldn't.
我太弱了
I was too weak.
他走的时候
When he left,
我假装死了
I played dead.
混在尸体中间
Hid with the bodies.
感受他们变冷
Felt them go cold.
他们是我仅有的亲人
They were the only family I knew,
他把他们杀光了
and he slaughtered them.
你不是在为他效力 对吗
You're not serving him, are you?
你想杀了他
You're hunting him.
我可以帮你
Let me help you.
我为什么要相信你
Why would I ever trust you?
-因为我们目标一致 -是吗 欧比旺
-Because we want the same thing. -Do we, Obi-Wan?
你真的想要安纳金死吗
Do you really want Anakin dead?
当时你在哪里
Where were you
当他把我朋友赶尽杀绝的时候
while he was killing my friends?
他曾是你的徒弟
He was your Padawan.
你怎么不阻止他 你为什么不救我们
Why didn't you stop him? Why didn't you save us?
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
我不需要任何人
I don't need anyone.
你一个人阻止不了他
You won't stop him alone.
你根本不知道我自己做过什么
You have no idea what I've done alone.
退到第二条防线
Fall back to second position!
快走 -别让他们过去
Let's go! - Don't let them pass!
所有小队 前进
All squads, forward!
进入突破口
Into the breach!
开火
Fire!
在那边
Over there! Over there!
坚守阵地 -不要放他们过来
Hold your ground! - Don't let them through!
八班 前进
Squad Eight, advance!
隐蔽
Take cover!
左翼包抄
Flank left!
消灭他们 -冲
Take them down! - Go! Go!
上
Go! Go! Go!
撤退 所有人撤退
Retreat! Everyone, get back!
快逃 快
Run for your lives! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
快走
Go! Go! Go!
走 我掩护你
Go! Go! Go! I've got you!
给我追
After them!
追上去
After them!
莱娅 我们得快点
Leia, we got to hurry.
你听到我说话了吗 我觉得你根本没听
Are you listening to me? I feel like you're not listening to me.
你能别说了吗
Would you stop talking?
他说是红色的断路器 红色
He said it was a red breaker. Red.
我知道他说了什么
I know what he said.
- 快 撤退 -快走
Go! Go! Go! Retreat! -Go! Move!
-走 -快来
-Go! Go! Go! -Come on!
快走
Move!
我们走 快来
I've got you. Come on.
格杀勿论 把他们堵在里面
No mercy! Seal them in!
-堵住隧♥道♥ -不
-Block the tunnel! -No!
快点
Quick!
塔拉
Tala!
- 不 -消灭他们
-No! - Wipe them out!
塔拉
Tala!
塔拉
Tala!
不 塔拉
No! Tala!
塔拉
Tala!
塔拉
Tala!
走
Go!
不
No!
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you.
回来
Get back!
告诉我 快打开了
Please tell me we're close.
莱娅 快好了吗
Leia, you close?
正在努力
Working on it.
她正在努力
She's working on it.
最高裁判官已经攻破围墙
The Grand Inquisitor has breached the walls.
我们很快就能抓住他
We shall have him soon.
让她停止进攻
Tell her to stand down.
大人
My Lord?
克诺比已经逃不掉了
Kenobi is already ours.
你没有退路了 师♥父♥
There's no way out, Master.
承认吧 你输了
Admit you are beaten.
怎么了
What is it?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
结束了
It's over.