很久很久以前 在一个遥远的星系…
你是说大预言中 能给原力带来平衡的人
You refer to the prophecy of the one who will bring balance to the Force.
你相信就是这个男孩
You believe it's this boy?
安纳金·天行者 这是欧比旺·克诺比
Anakin Skywalker, meet Obi-Wan Kenobi.
这孩子未来乌云密布
Clouded this boy's future is.
这个孩子很危险 他们都感觉到了 为什么您没有
The boy is dangerous. They all sense it. Why can't you?
你已经有一个徒弟了 奎刚
An apprentice you have, Qui-Gon.
不能再收第二个
Impossible to take on a second.
-欧比旺可以出师了 -我准备好接受考验了
-Obi-Wan is ready. -I am ready to face the trials.
你是个好徒弟 欧比旺
You've been a good apprentice, Obi-Wan.
不
No!
我预见你会成为伟大的绝地武士
I foresee you will become a great Jedi Knight.
欧比旺
Obi-Wan.
答应我训练那个孩子
Promise me you will train the boy.
好的 师♥父♥
Yes, Master.
他会带来平衡
He will bring balance.
尤达大♥师♥ 我向奎刚保证过
Master Yoda, I gave Qui-Gon my word.
天行者是你的徒弟了
Your apprentice Skywalker will be.
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
欧比旺是出色的导师
Obi-Wan is a great mentor.
像尤达大♥师♥一样智慧
As wise as Master Yoda
像温杜大♥师♥一样强大
and as powerful as Master Windu.
你是我见过的最有天赋的绝地武士
You are the most gifted Jedi I have ever met.
你一定会成为最伟大的绝地武士
I see you becoming the greatest of all the Jedi.
我很困惑
I feel lost.
困惑 什么意思
Lost? What do you mean?
我不是一个称职的绝地武士 我想要更多
I'm not the Jedi I should be. I want more.
我知道不该这样
And I know I shouldn't.
您怎么懂得原力之道
How do you know the ways of the Force?
我师♥父♥教给了我关于原力的一切
My mentor taught me everything about the Force.
甚至包括黑暗面的本质
Even the nature of the dark side
只有通过我
Only through me
你才能得到比任何绝地武士 都要强大的力量
can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi.
我不行
I can't.
别放弃 帕德梅
Don't give up, Padmé.
拯救帕德梅的力量
The power to save Padmé.
我找到了救你的方法
I found a way to save you.
年轻的天行者已被原力的黑暗面腐蚀
Twisted by the dark side young Skywalker has become.
你的徒弟已经消失了
The boy you trained, gone he is.
对安纳金我下不了手
I will not kill Anakin.
你的死期到了 我的师♥父♥
This is the end for you, my master.
我辜负了你 安纳金
I have failed you, Anakin.
我辜负了你
I have failed you.
结束了安纳金 现在我占上风
It's over, Anakin. I have the high ground.
你低估了我的力量
You underestimate my power.
你是预言中的人
You were the Chosen One!
预言说你会消灭西斯 不是加入他们
It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them!
他还活着
He's still alive.
你曾是我的兄弟 安纳金
You were my brother, Anakin.
你将被称为达斯·维达
You shall be known as Darth Vader.
欧比旺
Obi-Wan?
他还有良知
There's good in him.
起来
PALPATINE: Rise.
必须把孩子们藏到安全的地方
Hidden, safe the children must be kept.
必须把他们带到
OBI-WAN: We must take them somewhere
西斯无法察觉的地方
where the Sith will not sense their presence.
我跟我妻子可以抚养女孩
My wife and I will take the girl.
我们一直都在想收养一个女孩
We've always talked of adopting a baby girl.
莱娅
PADMÉ: Leia.
那男孩呢
And what of the boy?
卢克
Luke.
塔图因星球 送到他的家人身边
To Tatooine. To his family send him.
我送他去 我会照顾好他
I will take the child and watch over him.
你在隐居期间
In your solitude...
有项训练安排给你
training I have for you.
你从前的恩师
Your old master.
我会教你如何与他沟通
How to commune with him I will teach you.
星球大战
这边 快
This way! Quick!
快来 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
-我们走 -这边
Let's go! This way!
快来 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
-这边 -快点
This way. Hurry!
小心
Watch out!
快来 走 快
Come on! Move! Quick!
-去 快点 去 -跑 这边 快
-Go. Come on! Go. Go! Go! -Run! This way! Hurry!
不
No!
我们怎么办
What do we do now?
逃命
We run.
执行66号♥命令
Execute Order 66.
执行66号♥命令
Execute Order 66.
执行66号♥命令
Execute Order 66.
《欧比旺·克诺比》
10年后
你知道我们是谁
You know who we are.
裁判官
Inquisitors.
你知道我们做什么吗
You know what we do?
猎杀绝地
You hunt Jedi.
实际上 不妨说绝地都是自投罗网
In actuality, I would say the Jedi hunt themselves.
朋友 你知道猎杀绝地的秘诀吗
Do you know the key to hunting a Jedi, friend?
是耐心
It is patience.
绝地武士无法变成常人
Jedi cannot help what they are.
他们的怜悯之心会留下痕迹
Their compassion leaves a trail.
举例来说 在我们这行里 流言散播得很快
For example, in our line of work, rumors run rampant.
我最近就听到一个消息
Here's one I heard just recently.
说你这间温馨的旅店里藏着一名绝地
It involves a Jedi hiding right here in your lovely saloon.
我猜他四处流浪
Let's say ours is a wanderer.
可能在找自己的同党
Maybe he's looking for people like him.
偶然光顾这家小店
Comes across this establishment.
地方不错
Nice place.
然后他看到你
And then he sees you.
你需要帮助
A man in need.
可能当地人正在偷你的东西
Perhaps the locals are stealing from you.
威胁你
Threatening you.
绝地会怎么做
So what is the Jedi to do?
冒着被暴露的风险帮你
Help you and risk exposure?
还是继续前进
Or move on?
如果他够聪明 就不会多管闲事 但绝地信条如同芒刺在背
Now, if he were smart, he'd keep moving, but the Jedi Code is like an itch.
他无法抗拒
He cannot help it.
所以他挺身而出 保护了这家店
So he steps in and saves your saloon.
你给他提供藏身之处
You offer him a place to hide.
给他水喝 让他有地方遮风挡雨
Fresh water, shade from the suns,
但这件事 不胫而走
but the stories, they begin and they travel quickly.
他的怜悯之心出♥卖♥♥♥了他
His compassion has been his undoing.
在那里
There.
把他带回去审讯
Prepare him for interrogation.
别白费力气了 你很清楚
You're wasting your time. You know that, right?
休想把我们一网打尽
You'll never find us all.
你太鲁莽了
You are reckless.
为什么追这些小喽啰
Why chase after scraps?
绝地只剩下这些散兵游勇
Scraps are all we have left.
那我们应该追捕更大的猎物
Then we should be hunting bigger prey.
追捕他不是你的责任 这件事已经定了 三姐
He is not yours to find. We are past this, Third Sister.
我最后一次警告你
I will not warn you again.
你再盯着克诺比不放 我就解除你的职务
You will forget this fixation with Kenobi, or I will relieve you of your duties.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
明白 最高裁判官
Yes, Grand Inquisitor.
我绝不再提此事
Consider him forgotten.
这才一半
It's only half.
求你了 我要养家糊口
Please, I have a family.
再废话 半个子都没有
One more word, I take it all.
快点走
Keep moving.