我们在巴尔纳布截获一段通信
We intercepted a transmission on Balnab.
关于一个秘密网络
Bunch of talk of a secret network.
我要知道他们在哪里 莱娅
I need to find out where they are, Leia.
《欧比旺·克诺比》前情提要
那么多人在抓你 你会牵连我们的
Too many people are looking for you. You put us all in danger.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
她只有十岁 我不能不管她
She's ten years old. I won't leave her there.
放开我 放我出去
Let go! Let me out!
那是自取灭亡
It's suicide.
我跟他一起去
I'll go with him.
我有军官的通行权限
I have officer clearance.
我可以帮你进去 让你通行无阻
I can get you inside, and I can get you access.
开始吧
Here we go.
叛徒
A traitor!
一个孩子和老人 值得吗
A child and an old man. Was it worth it?
背叛你坚守的一切
Betraying everything you are.
那不是真正的我
This was never who I was.
快点 进来
Come on. Get in.
好了 我就在你后面
All right, I'm right behind you.
韦德
Wade!
你确定他带着追踪器
You're certain the tracker is with him?
是的 大人
Yes, my Lord.
他去哪里
Where he goes,
它就跟到哪里
it will follow.
星球大战
《欧比旺·克诺比》
第一季第五集
你在这里
Ah, there you are.
我差点以为你不来了 师♥父♥
Was beginning to think you weren't coming, Master.
很好
Good.
那可能这次我赢的机会更大
Then, maybe I stand more of a chance this time.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你呢
Are you?
那就开始吧
Then, let's begin.
大人
My Lord.
三姐到了
The Third Sister is here.
能受邀上舰我感到不胜荣幸 维达大人
It is my great honor to be invited aboard, Lord Vader.
我对客套话不感兴趣
I am not interested in civilities.
他在哪里
Where is he?
追踪器起作用了
The tracker worked.
他现在已经快到贾毕姆了
He's arriving on Jabiim as we speak.
你做得不错
You have done well.
跪下…
Kneel...
最高裁判官
Grand Inquisitor.
设定航线 舰长
Set a course, Captain.
立刻出发去贾毕姆
We leave for Jabiim at once.
人救出来了
We got her.
哈贾
Haja?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我没有别的地方可去
I had nowhere else to go.
跟你分开后 我和那个可怕的女裁判官打了一架
Right after I saw you, I got into a fight with that scary lady Inquisitor.
然后就成了帝国通缉犯
Now, I'm wanted by the Empire.
但现在我知道 当一名真正的绝地是什么感觉了
But now, I know what it feels like being a real Jedi.
真不容易
It's not easy.
不过这地方很适合做生意
This place is a good business opportunity though.
你去吧
On you go.
罗肯
Roken,
我需要那艘运输船 送她回奥德朗
that transport, I need to get her back to Alderaan.
等我们把这些人全都送出去 你想怎么样都行
Once we get all these people out of here, I'll do whatever you want.
他们已经等了几个月了
They've been waiting for months.
我们之前用一条旧商业航线送他们离开 但这条路快要被堵死了
We used an old trade route to get them out but the window's closing.
我们帮你救孩子已经推迟了计划
We held it to help you get the kid.
我们只剩下几个小时了
We only have a few hours.
没事的 “通路”会保护我们的
It's going to be all right. The Path will protect us.
我们会尽力相助
We'll do whatever we can to help.
好了 动作快一点
All right, all right, let's hurry it up.
准备起飞 不必要的东西都别带
Get ready for dust-off. Leave anything you don't need.
大人 我们即将抵达贾毕姆
My Lord, we're approaching Jabiim.
封锁他们的基地
Lock down the facility.
如果现在就封锁 他们能坚守好几天
If we seal them in now, they can hold out for days.
如果不能迫使他们投降…
If we cannot break them...
我们不需要他们投降
It is not them we need to break.
“光明会消逝 但永远不会被遗忘”
"The light will fade, but is never forgotten."
-出什么事了 -控制系统没有反应
-What's happening? -The controls aren't responding.
一艘帝国歼星舰 刚刚抵达我们上空的轨道
An Imperial Destroyer just arrived in orbit above us.
她一定跟踪我们了
She must have tracked us.
不是她 是维达
It's not her. It's Vader.
他想让我们投降
He wants us to surrender.
如果我们投降 他会杀了所有人
If we surrender, he'll kill us all.
他马上就会进攻 他没有耐心打包围战
He'll attack next. He hasn't the patience for a siege.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你太急躁了 安纳金 要注意
You grow too aggressive, Anakin. Be mindful.
绝地的目标是保护生命 而非夺取生命
A Jedi's goal is to defend life, not take it.
靠怜悯战胜不了敌人 师♥父♥
Mercy doesn't defeat an enemy, Master.
所以你会输
Which is why you're gonna lose.
发动进攻
Launch the attack.
好了 不会有事的
WOMAN: There, there. It'll be okay.
各位
Everyone.
各位
Everyone.
我知道你们很害怕
I understand you're scared.
帝国很快会发起进攻
The Empire will attack soon.
他们比我们强大
They're stronger than us,
装备精良 训练有素
better equipped, better trained.
如果我们拼死一战 肯定没有活路
If we try and fight them, we will not survive.
但我们不需要正面交锋
But we do not need to fight them.
只需要拖住他们 让你们有时间撤离
We just need to hold them off long enough to get you all out.
罗肯 手动打开门闸需要多久
Roken, how much time do you need to override the doors?
三四个小时
Three, four hours.
给你一个小时
You have one.
阻止所有远程控制
And block every other remote access.
其他人注意 我们要封锁这里的所有其他入口
Everyone else, we're gonna lock down every other entrance in this facility.
只要我们一起守住这里
If we defend our position together,
在他们攻进来之前 我们就能撤走
then by the time they get inside, we'll be gone.
大家都听他的
You heard him.
动起来 大家动起来
Let's move it, people! Let's go!
封闭所有闸门
Seal all the doors.
快 前进
STORMTROOPER: Move. Move! Move! Move now!
稳住火力
Steady fire! Steady fire!
上
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
进入战斗位置
Man positions!
装填锁定
Lock it in.
满载 最大火力
Full load, full power.
开火
Fire!
给我打
Light 'em up!
是重型炮
It's a heavy gun.
他们想炸开外面的门
They're trying to blast through the outside door.
罗肯 快打开机库顶盖
Roken, we need the hangar roof open.
快呀
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
你可真行
That was underwhelming.
没让你发表意见
I don't need your opinion.
你去通风口里查看过吗
Did you try going in the vents to see what's going on?
我这体型不适合在通风管爬
I'm a little too big to be crawling around in the vents.
你要试试吗
Would you like to try?
我需要一架梯子
I'm going to need a ladder.
现在不是玩的时候 公主殿下
It's not playtime right now, Princess.
按她说的做
Do as she asks.
你相信我吗 我相信她
You trust me? I trust her.
给她搬架梯子
Get her the ladder.
给她搬架梯子 快点
Get her a ladder. Quick.
马上
Right away!
莱娅
Leia.
小心点
Be careful.