剧集 | 追凶 | 导航列表
If his DNA had been taken,
立马就能鉴定出他是米恩斯泰德犯
he would have instantly been identified as Minstead Man.
天呐
Christ...
从那刻起 德尔罗伊·格兰特这个人就被排除了
From that moment on, the name Delroy Grant was ruled out.
转向左侧
Turn to your left.
他也没在取样名单上吗
And he wasn't on the swabbing list?
对 因为之前因DNA错误被排除了
No, been formally eliminated by DNA.
-所以就算用DNA取样法你们也抓不住他 -对
- So you'd never have got him that way anyway? - No.
在2001年 德尔罗伊·格兰特这个名字又出现
In 2001, the name Delroy Grant cropped up again
当时有人拨♥打♥热♥线♥ 说他是嫌犯
when someone called the hotline pushing him as a suspect.
那是在《犯罪调查》节目播出后
It was after one of those Crimewatch appeals.
但没有采取任何行动
And the action got binned
因为犯罪数据库说他测了DNA 被排除了
because HOLMES said he'd been cleared by DNA.
十年前
Ten years ago.
十年
A decade.
自那以后有多少受害者
How many victims since then?
小德尔罗伊·格兰特
'Delroy Grant Jr?'
请进
Come in.
有人跟你一起住这里吗 德尔罗伊
Does, er, anyone live here with you, Delroy?
我妈和我哥 什么事
My mum and my brother. What's this about?
你没惹麻烦 也没有人去世 不是这类事
You're not in any trouble. No-one's died, it's nothing like that.
但我们有些不太好开口的消息要告诉你
But we do have some difficult news to share with you.
好
Ok...
听着 能坐下吗
Look, can we sit down?
你听说过黑夜狩猎者的案子吗 德尔罗伊
Are you familiar with the Night Stalker case, Delroy?
-听说过 袭击老妇人的家伙 -对
- Yeah, the bloke attacking old ladies? - That's right.
新闻上说你们逮捕了一个人
Said on the news you arrested someone.
是的 没错
We have, that's correct.
我很遗憾地通知你
I'm very sorry to tell you that
被逮捕的人是你父亲 德尔罗伊·伊斯顿·格兰特
that man is your father, Delroy Easton Grant.
不
No.
不可能 绝对不是
No way. It can't be.
你们
How...
你们有多确认
How sure are you?
我们还没有百分百的确认
Well, we don't have absolute confirmation yet,
但如果没有极大把握 我们也不会来这里
but we wouldn't be here unless we were very sure.
你跟你父亲多久见一次
How often do you see your dad?
偶尔吧
Now and then.
我们有很长一段时间与他没有来往
For a long time we had nothing to do with him.
"我们"
"We"?
我 我妈 我哥
Me, Mum, my brother...
为什么
Why was that?
他在我还是小婴儿时弃我们而去 我想是两岁
Well, he walked out when I was a toddler. Two, I think.
对
Yeah.
直到我8还是9岁才再次见到他
Didn't see him again till I was eight or nine.
有一天突然出现在学校门外
Turned up at the school gates one day
答应要周末带我和我哥去游泳
and promised to take me and my brother swimming at the weekend.
妈妈不太乐意 但她看我们这么期待
Mum wasn't keen, but she saw how excited we were
就改变了主意
and changed her mind.
我高兴坏了
I was giddy.
就像...圣诞节早晨的孩子
Like a... kid on Christmas morning.
我很早就收拾好了的东西
Had my bags packed hours before
比他预定来接我的时间提前好几个小时
he was supposed to pick me up.
我记得自己很想向他展示我的后空翻
I remember I really wanted to show him my backflip.
真可悲
Pathetic, really...
但他没来吗
But he never turned up?
我一直没再见到他 直到我二十多岁 而且
I didn't see him again till I was in my 20s and...
那时我已经知道了
by then I knew.
-知道什么 -他对我妈干的事
- Knew...? - What he'd done to Mum.
暴♥力♥ 殴打
The violence. The beatings.
他让她经历的一切
What he'd put her through.
那些可怜的女人
Those poor women...
是谁先联♥系♥谁的 你还是你♥爸♥
Who got back in touch, you or your dad?
我
Me.
我和我哥哥
Me and my brother.
有人告诉我们他再婚了
Someone told us that he'd remarried.
他妻子有多发性硬化症 说他是个完美的丈夫
That his wife had MS and what an amazing husband he was,
是个体贴的看护
what an amazing carer...
-你肯定难以相信吧 -对
- That must've been difficult to believe? - Yeah.
我想着"我得亲眼看看" 所以我们去了
"This I have to see," I thought. So we go round.
"好啊 爸 好久不见"
"Hello, Dad. Long time, no see."
都是真的
All true.
他的妻子人很好 但她需要很多照顾
His wife was sweet, but she needed a lot of care...
然后他在那 细心地照顾
and there he was, providing it.
体贴 耐心 井井有条
Kind, patient, everything organised.
我不嫉妒她 我怎么能呢 但我...
I didn't begrudge her, how could I? But...
看着很难受
Hard to see.
我们还要告诉你些其他事 德尔罗伊
Something else we need to tell you, Delroy.
我们完全不相信
We're giving it no credit whatsoever
但你父亲称是你犯下了那些罪行
but your father has accused you of committing these crimes.
-什么 -对
- What...? - Yeah.
就像帕特丽夏说的 我们完全不信
As Patricia said, we don't believe it for a minute,
但我们必须通过DNA测试排除你
but, er, we will have to eliminate you with a DNA test.
抱歉 等等 他说.
Sorry, hang on, he said...
强♥奸♥和那一切 他说都是我♥干♥的
The rapes and everything? He said it was me?
他为什么要这么说
Why would he say that?
因为他就是这种人
Because that's the sort of person he is,
而且从你刚才告诉我们的来看 他一直是
and, from what you're telling us, always was.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
他们没有鳄梨泥 我给你买♥♥了火腿芝士
They didn't have any torn avocado, I got you ham and cheese.
给
There you go.
我奶奶92岁了依然染发 所剩无几的头发
My nan's 92 and still dyes her hair... what's left of it.
她说当你变老后 似乎就失去了身份
She said when you get old it's like you lose your identity.
人们看不见你 只看到一个老人
People don't see you, they just see an old person -
白头发 浅色大衣 老花镜 羊群中的一只
grey hair, fawn coat, bad glasses, a sheep in a flock.
所以这案子这么久都没破 隐形的受害者
That's why this went on so long. Victims were invisible.
对 但我们其他人却不承认
Yeah, and the rest of us are in denial.
我们都认为不会发生在自己身上
We all think it won't happen to us.
我们能逆势而行
We'll buck the trend.
便盆 假牙
Bedpans, false teeth,
痴呆 助行架 不可能 不必了 我们不会
dementia, Zimmer frame. No way, no thanks. Not us, mate.
而我们助长谎言的方式是忽略他们
And the way we feed that lie is to ignore them.
我们注意到他们 但却视而不见
I mean, we notice them, but we don't see them.
我们不会避开视线 但也绝不会多看一眼
We don't avert our gaze, but we certainly don't linger
因为他们是我们不想要却逃不过的未来
cos they're the future we don't want and can't escape.
对 就像我们在责备他们一般 对吧
Yeah. It's like we blame them, innit.
没错
Exactly.
这说明了我们是怎么样的人
And what the fuck does that say about us?
你还好吗
You ok?
你说当这一切结束 会给我重创
You said when this was over it would hit me.
是的 我说过 来吧
Yeah, I did. Come on.
-好消息吗 -DNA结果刚出来
- Good news? - Just got the DNA back -
既成事实 与我们的所有样本都百分百匹配
effectively 100% match with all our samples.
强♥奸♥案的精♥液♥
Semen from the rapes,
哈尼斯街受害者面部的口水
saliva from the cheek of the Harness Street victim,
-科尔布里奇路的橙汁盒 -"既成事实"
- the orange juice carton at Colbridge Road... - "Effectively"?
他们是这样措辞的
Well, they word it like this,
"德尔罗伊·格兰特的DNA
"The DNA taken from Delroy Grant
与其他人相比 有47.5的10的24次方倍几率
"is 47.5 septillion times more likely to be linked to the DNA
与米恩斯泰德犯相关"
"of Minstead Man than an unrelated person."
"10的24次方" 我喜欢这说法
"Septillion." I like the sound of that.
-那螺丝刀的痕迹呢 -绝对是他的 老大
- What about the screwdriver marks? - Definitely his, boss.
因为我们在搜查到DNA的两个现场看到了
As they're present at two of the scenes where we got DNA
还有其他没有DNA的现场也有
and loads of scenes where we didn't,
这将他与其他数起案件联♥系♥在一起
it links him to literally dozens of offences.
已经告知他这一切了吗
Has he been confronted with this?
我们开始砸证据后 他就一言不发
No commented as soon as we started rolling.
皇家检察署给了我们时间
CPS have given us a slot.
我觉得应该尽可能多的起诉他
I say we charge him with as much as possible,
别管什么"反正他肯定要坐牢了"
never mind "He's going down already."
我同意 我们要为尽量多的受害者伸张正义