剧集 | 追凶 | 导航列表
这证明他还活跃着
it proves he's currently active
我们选的地方也没有错
and we are right where we should be.
我很确定我们会有第二次机会
I'm certain we'll get a second chance -
但前提是我们保持清醒和专注
but only if we stay sharp and focused.
好吗
All right?
内维尔拿了各位的钥匙 地图和简报要点
Neville's got your car keys, maps and briefing notes.
祝好运 谢谢各位
Good luck. Thank you very much.
第二晚
...就位
'..in position.'
32号♥监控点就位
'32 in position.'
29号♥监控点就位
'29 in position.'
接线员 您需要哪种服务
'Operator. Which service do you require?'
警♥察♥ 他闯入我家了
Police! He's breaking in!
不好意思 你是说警♥察♥吗
'I'm sorry, did you say police?'
对 他在我家里
Yes. He's in my house.
请留下您的姓名和住址
'What's your name and address, please?'
他在厨房♥里
Oh, he's in the kitchen...
-我可以马上派人过去 -天呐
- 'I can get someone to you right away.' - Oh, God,
-他在厨房♥ -请留下您的姓名和住址
- he's in the kitchen! - 'Give me your name and address?'
茜拉·沃尔什 兰贝斯门顿路126号♥
Sheila Walsh. 126 Menton Road, Lambeth.
谢谢 茜拉
'Thank you, Sheila.
-我希望您继续跟我说话 好吗 -好
- 'I want you to keep talking to me, Ok?' - Ok.
你的家中有闯入者吗 茜拉
'Is there an intruder in your home, Sheila?'
对 他在楼下
Yes, he's downstairs!
你觉得这是你认识的人吗
'And do you think it's someone known to you?'
什么 不
What? No.
他在客厅
He's in the dining room.
你怎么他在客厅 茜拉
'How do you know he's in the dining room, Sheila?'
我从不去那里
I never go in there.
门有吱嘎声
The hinges squeak.
茜拉 警♥察♥马上就到 好吗
'Sheila? The police are on their way, OK?'
坚持住 茜拉
'Stay with me, Sheila.
我需要你告诉我发生了什么
'I need you to tell me what's happening.'
我什么都听不到...
I can't hear anyth...
-茜拉 -他上楼了
- 'Sheila?' - He's coming upstairs...
你能把门锁上吗 茜拉
'Can you lock the door, Sheila?'
-不 -你能藏起来吗 茜拉
- No. - 'Is there somewhere you can hide, Sheila?'
橱柜 或者洗手间
A cupboard, or an en suite?
茜拉
Sheila?
茜拉
Sheila?
-茜拉 怎么了 -警♥察♥就要到了
- 'Sheila, what's happening?' - The police are coming!
警♥察♥就要到了
The police are coming!
你个贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch!
-茜拉 茜拉 -警♥察♥就要到了
- 'Sheila? Sheila?' - The police are coming! Argh!
他在那
There he is!
站住 站住
Stop, stop, stop!
武装警♥察♥ LO31号♥警♥察♥行动
MP, MP from Lima Oscar Three One, active.
1263号♥警♥察♥徒步追击嫌犯
PC 1263 chasing suspect on foot.
我们从中控台监控
We're monitoring a CAD from LX,
徒步追踪一个私闯民宅的嫌犯
a foot-chase following a break-in
在兰贝斯的一个老妇人家中
at the home of an elderly woman in Lambeth.
那里离监控区域有十英里
That's got to be ten miles from the plot.
我们现在接入无线电
We're patching into the radio now.
霍顿大道东侧 霍顿大道东侧
'East on Holden Avenue, east on Holden Avenue.'
收到 霍顿大道东侧
East on Holden Avenue received.
-你能在地图上放大吗 -好 放大
- Can you zoom in on the map? - Yep. Zooming in.
霍顿大道后面的小道 向北逃窜
In rear alley off Holden Avenue. Heading north.
没法用车去堵他 他在避开大路
'Can't get a car in front of him. He's avoiding the roads.'
好吧 看起来他在用花♥园♥和后巷
OK, looks like he's using the gardens and the back alleys.
戈多路 戈多路 向西逃窜
Gondor Road, Gondor Road. Heading west.
向北经过巴斯托克路住♥宅♥区
North through Barstock Road estate.
向北经过巴斯托克路住♥宅♥区 收到
North through Barstock Road estate, received.
离开住♥宅♥区前往停车场
'Heading out the estate into a park.'
收到
Received.
1263警员
溪畔商业区停车场
'Creekside Retail Park.'
停车场周围应该有一个伦敦交通局的摄像头
We think there's a TFL camera adjacent to the retail park.
现在连接
Hooking up now.
看起来他要去检查那辆货车
Looks like he's checking out the van.
妈的
Fuck!
丢失嫌犯
Suspect lost.
溪畔商业区停车场
'Creekside Retail Park.'
他出现在《犯罪调查》后
You know, he disappeared for a year
就直接消失了一年
after he featured on Crimewatch.
你不知道他为什么停手
You don't know that's why he stopped.
但这是个巨大的巧合 对吧
It's a big coincidence, though, isn't it?
他现在又要蛰伏了
He'll go to ground now.
一次险些逮捕或许有反效果
A near miss might have the opposite effect.
也许能让他感觉无敌
It might make him feel invincible.
满不在乎
Reckless.
其他的罪犯 也许吧 但是
Some offenders, maybe, but...
他不是
..not him.
你需要睡一会
You need some sleep.
真不知他是否睡觉
I wonder if he sleeps.
-什么 -看上去他不睡觉
- What? - Doesn't seem like he sleeps.
他当然睡觉
Course he sleeps.
昨晚追他的那个警♥察♥只有24岁
The PC who chased him last night is 24.
他每年都跑马拉松 还跑进四小时以内
He runs a marathon every year. I'm talking under four hours.
但这还不够 不够快
And it's not enough, not fast enough.
这家伙到底是何方神圣
Who IS this bloke?
他的作案时间跨度将近二十年
He's been active for nearly two decades,
所以他肯定不是大小伙子了 至少35岁
so he's no spring chicken - 35, minimum -
但这也无法减慢他 打断他的步伐
but nothing slows him down, nothing breaks his stride.
他有着前所未闻 令人胆寒的变♥态♥性癖好
He's driven by the weirdest psycho-sexual urges imaginable,
但他一直以来能控制好自己
but he is in complete control the whole time, of-of himself,
控制住犯罪 和受害者
of his crimes, of his victims...
他只是个凡人 科林
He's just a man, Colin.
一个可悲 恶劣 无药可救的人♥渣♥
A sad, sorry, messed-up excuse for a man.
对 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
没错
I am.
而你需要睡觉
And you need some sleep.
去睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
如果你12点再去刘易舍姆 而不是10点就到
And if you got to Lewisham at 12 instead of ten,
世界也不会末日
the world wouldn't come to an end.
老大 黛安的飞机从奥克兰出发延误了
Guv? Diane's plane was delayed leaving Auckland.
-她几点到 -今晚十点半
- What time's she getting in? - 10:30 tonight.
-这么晚 -我可以去接她
- Oh, dear. - I can be the welcome party?
不不 我想去
No, no, no, I-I wanna be there.
-谢了 帕特丽夏 -我到时候来接你
- Thanks, Patricia. - I'll come fetch you.
拜托 谢了
Ooh, please. Yeah.
我是认真的 我开始觉得抓不到他了
I'm serious. I'm starting to think he can't be nicked.
什么 他就是个走了狗屎运的夜贼
What? He's a fucking night duty burglar who got lucky!
-17年了 这不是狗屎运 -老大
- 17 years - that's not luck. - Boss.
-早 老大 -早
- Morning, Guv. - Morning.
帕特丽夏要找你
Oh, Patricia was just after you.
嗯 她碰到我了 谢谢 小内
Yeah, she got me. Thanks, Nev.
地勤会带她通过护照检查关口
Ground crew are gonna get her through passport control.
太好了
Oh, good.
我是帕特丽夏
This is Patricia.
几点的事
What time was this?
你有更多消息吗
Well, do you have any more information?
好 谢谢你通知我
OK. Thanks for letting me know.
怎么了
What is it?
帕特丽夏
Patricia?
不会吧
Oh, no...
一小时前
An hour ago.
还不到
Less.
如果他们允许她在医院用手♥机♥
If they let her have the phone in the hospital,
你可以放学回家后跟她说话 好吗
you can speak to her when you get home from school. OK?
听着 我得挂了
Look, I've gotta go.
我爱你 拜
I love you. Bye.