剧集 | 追凶 | 导航列表
本片改编自1992-2009年伦敦西南
一系列强♥奸♥ 性侵和抢劫的警方调查
片中使用了部分化名
并为剧情需要而创作了一些角色和场景
寻凶
黑夜狩猎者
第二季 第三集
受害者是位85岁的男性 托姆奇克先生
The victim is an 85-year-old male, a Mr Tomczyk.
他向我要钱
He asked me for money.
当我打开钱包时 他看见了银行卡
When I opened wallet, he saw bank card.
-所以他把卡也拿走了 -他问我要密♥码♥
- And he took that as well? - He asked me for PIN.
您非常勇敢
You're a very brave man.
您给了他密♥码♥后他没有离开 对吧
He didn't leave after you gave him the PIN, did he?
本剧由科林·萨顿和艾德·惠特摩尔构思
基于科林·萨顿的回忆录
我不想说这个
I don't want to talk about it.
告诉他们我要他们都看着那台取款机
Tell them I want them all watching that cash machine,
没有我的命令不许离开
and they don't leave until I say so.
太晚了 头儿 我们错过他了
Too late, boss. We missed him.
-什么 -我们应该就差几秒钟
- What?! - We must've missed him by seconds.
但我们得尝试新方法 亚当 必须如此
We have to try something new. We have to.
我们只需要更大的船
We just need a bigger boat.
-远洋邮轮 -得是个航♥空♥母舰
- Ocean liner. - Aircraft carrier.
我从没向特遣组提过要求
I've never made a request to the Force Tasking Group
但我知道在座的各位是老主顾
but I understand that many of you here are regular bidders
所以我们是来学习的
so we're here to listen and to learn.
我建议让监控小队
I'd suggest having surveillance teams
在区域外随时待命
on stand-by just outside the plot.
对 这很重要
Yeah, that's crucial.
你不希望别人知道
You don't want word getting out
警♥察♥正在监控着雪利区
there's surveillance going on in Shirley.
如果我们缩小范围
If we shrink the plot,
抓到他犯案的几率也会明显下降
the odds of him offending obviously shrink, too.
会下降多少
By how much?
根据过去犯案记录
Well, based on past offences,
会从三分之一下降到六分之一
they drop from one-in-three to one-in-six.
六分之一
One-in-six.
知道吗 这几率也很不错了 我可以接受
You know what, they're still good odds. I'll take that.
多年来第一次
Now, for the first time,
我真的认为我们有机会
I really think we're in with a chance of a result,
抓到这个人 彻底阻止他
of stopping this man for good.
好的 各个警队的负责人们令我大感振奋
Ah, OK. I was very heartened by the support of the squad bosses.
谢谢 理查德 但我得承认
Thanks, Richard. But I won't lie,
我们放出了一头猛兽
we've unleashed a beast here.
我们要带着乐观的心态
We're going to the FTG with a begging bowl
-去乞求特遣组调度 -乐观
- of optimistic proportions. - Optimistic?
"英格兰足球队能战胜巴西"这种乐观吗
As in, "Optimistic our boys'll beat Brazil."
这可不止是乐观 根本是无边际的狂想
That's not optimism, that's more like a wilful delusion.
好比你去参加督查考试 小内
Like when you sat the inspectors' exam, Nev.
他们拒绝怎么办 我们就完了吗
What if they say no? Are we're screwed?
基本如此 特遣组是唯一能给我们
Basically. The Force Tasking Group is the only funding body
行动分配预算的财务机构
that can write the sort of cheque we're after.
对 所以我们要回答他们每一个问题
Yeah. So we need to have answers to every question.
我们花的每一分钱 用的每个人都要有理有据
Every last penny and officer we're requesting needs to be justified.
我们兜售的不是计划本身
We're not just selling the plan,
-而是整个计划实施过程 -希望渺茫
- we're selling the execution of the plan. - Fat chance.
-肯尼 你有什么要补充的 -没有 长官
- Kenny, have you got something you'd like to add? - No, Sir.
-随便一说 -好吧
- Private joke. - Fair enough.
但我要说 如果有人不是百分百投入
But I will say, though, if anyone isn't 100% behind this,
也可以去坐沃克斯豪尔车
there's still the chance to win the keys to a Vauxhall Astra.
银色带着条纹和灯的那种 明白吗
A nice silver one with stripes and lights on it. OK?
我听说演讲资料的呈现
Now, I'm told that the presentation of a bid
和演讲内容一样重要
is every bit as important as the contents,
所以如果有幻灯片高手 还请毛遂自荐
so any PowerPoint demons, please make themselves known.
高手可能算不上 但我应该还行
Wouldn't say I'm a demon, but I'm all right.
他非常棒
He's brilliant.
我的50岁生日展示就是他做的
He did the slideshow at my 50th.
-不是60岁生日那次吗 -好吧
- Wasn't that for your 60th? - OK.
所有证据类资料请统一交给亚当
All proofed materials to Adam, please.
老大 刚又发生一起恶性案件
Boss, it's a bad one
受害人已经被送到西克里登医院
victim's been admitted to West Croydon and
帕特丽夏也正赶过去 现在就知道这么多
Patricia's on her way. That's all I've got.
老天啊
Oh, God.
内森 你能开始准备演讲资料吗
Nathan, can you start getting the presentation together?
内维尔 你跟我来
Neville, you come with me.
我们现在过去
We're on our way.
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅
I'm calling from the Metropolitan Police in London.
对 英国的 我想联♥系♥戴安·科尔
That's right, the UK. I'm trying to reach Diane Cole.
我等着 谢谢你
I'll hold, thank you.
南希·科尔 是个寡妇
Nancy Cole, she's a widow.
有一个女儿定居在新西兰
One daughter who lives in New Zealand,
我正在联♥系♥她
I'm trying to track her down.
她被性侵了吗
Has she been assaulted?
待确定 我来之后她一直昏昏沉沉
TBC - she's been dozing since I got here.
顾问想在检测前见见她
Consultant wants to see her before tests are carried out.
可以 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
打扰 你好 我是内维尔·希尔顿警长
Excuse me, hi. DS Neville Hylton,
-这是高级督察科林·萨顿 -她在里面
- DCI Colin Sutton. - She's in there.
-好 我们想问几个问题 -当然可以
- Yeah, just a couple of questions. - Yes, of course.
南希 我叫科林·萨顿
Nancy, my name's Colin Sutton.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
你在西克里登医院 医护人员会好好照顾你
You're in West Croydon Hospital and you're in very good hands.
什么 亲爱的
What, love?
他侵犯了我
He interfered with me, you know.
听你这么说我很难过 南希 我真的很难过
I'm very sorry to hear that, Nancy, I truly am.
你能告诉我这事非常勇敢
It took a lot of courage to tell me that.
我觉得你特别勇敢 我们会好好照顾你
I think you're very brave and we're gonna look after you
并竭尽所能帮助你 好吗
and help you in every way we can, all right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
科林 是她女儿
Colin, it's her daughter.
她想和负责人谈谈
She wants to speak to whoever's in charge.
-她叫什么名字 -戴安
- What's her name? - Diane.
好的 谢谢你
OK, thank you.
你好 戴安 我是科林·萨顿
Hello, Diane, my name's Colin Sutton.
是那个人吗 是他又回来了吗
Is it him? Did he come back?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
黑夜狩猎者
The Night Stalker.
十年前他侵犯了和我妈住在同一条街上的女士
He attacked a woman in Mum's street ten years ago.
你不知道吗
Didn't you know that?
...抱歉我还不知道 我刚来到医院
Er... no. I've just come straight to the hospital,
还在了解详情中
I'm still catching up on the details.
"详情"
"Details?"
你不知道是不是那个人吗
You don't know if it's him or not?
有很大的可能性是他
There's a strong possibility that it is, yes.
我的天 她之前经常在当地报纸读到
Oh, God. She read about it in the local paper.
每一起性侵案 每一篇文章
Every attack, every article.
她总说自己是下一个
She always said she'd be next.
-这正是她害怕的 -喂 高级督察萨顿的电♥话♥
- This is exactly what she dreaded. - Hi, DCI Sutton's phone.
而我又离她这么远
And I'm so far away.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他怎么还在逍遥法外
How is he still out there?
我希望我能回答你 但恐怕我暂时回答不了
I wish I could answer that, but I'm afraid I can't.
她是不是...
Was she erm...
-她被强♥奸♥了吗 -我还不知道 戴安
- Was she raped? - I don't know, Diane.
只要我有更多信息
As soon as I have more information,
就会亲自打电♥话♥给你 我保证
I'll call you myself, I promise.
你能来看你的妈妈吗
Now, what about coming over to see your mum?
我很想去
I want to.
但是...我是个单亲妈妈
But erm... I'm a single mum,
不是那么容易
It's not easy.
如果需要我们帮忙安排 请随时说
Well if we can help with the arrangements, just let us know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你有笔吗 我给你我们办公室的电♥话♥
Have you got a pen? I'll give you our office number.
好的 谢谢
OK, thanks.
-号♥码是02079... -抱歉 稍等