剧集 | 追凶 | 导航列表
- It's 02079... - Sorry, hang on.
好了
Ok.
号♥码是02079460739
...0739 好的
...0739, Ok.
没事吧 内维尔
Everything all right, Neville?
有点事 刚才来电♥话♥的是阿德勒督查
Not exactly. That was Inspector Adler,
苏格兰场的警务参谋官之一
one of the Staff Officers at the Yard.
他说他成功把你在人员调配组的演讲
He says he's managed to squeeze your application
-挤到了今天的日程里 -今天吗
- into the Force Tasking meeting today. - Today?!
-你的时间安排在中午12点 -那就是90分钟后
- You've got the 12:00pm slot. - That's in 90 minutes!
我说了 我和他说了这不太可能
I said that. I said it's impossible.
我没准备好 我什么都没准备好
I'm not ready. I'm nothing like ready.
我都和他说了 我问他能不能让你下周去
I said all of that. I asked if you could come in next week.
他...他是这么说的
He goes...get this...
他说"我们到11月的第一周之前都排满了"
he goes, "We're fully booked till the first week of November."
那是6周之后了
That's six weeks away!
然后他说"如果这不是你最重要的案子"
Then he says, "If it's not a priority for you,
"我可以告诉副助理总监们 你不愿费劲"
"I could tell the DACs you're not bothered."
这和费不费劲没关系
It's not about not being bothered,
-我们正在调查案件之中 -谢谢
- we're in the middle of an investigation! - Thank you.
针对这个他回复说"眼下我们都很忙
To which he says, "We're all busy these days, aren't we?
职责所在"
nature of the beast."
-所以要么现在要么11月 -对
- So, it's now or November? - Yeah.
-那我们最好是动身吧 -我想也是
- We'd better get going then, hadn't we. - I reckon.
"通过刑侦知悉"换个词怎么说
What's another way of saying "forensically aware"?
证据方面可获知
Evidentially cognisant?
有点拗口
That's a bit of a mouthful.
由证据可知
Evidentially savvy?
嗯 这个好
Yeah. Yeah, that's good.
新苏格兰场
-祝你好运 头儿 -谢谢 再见
- Good luck, boss. - Thanks. Bye.
-你好亚历克斯 -早安 长官 您还好吧
- Hello, Alex. - Morning, Sir. You all right?
糟了
Shit!
内维尔
Neville!
把你的工作证借我吧 我的落在办公桌上了
Lend us your warrant card, I left mine on my desk.
-什么 -就给我吧
- What? - Just give it to me.
我和你一点都不像啊
I look nothing like you!
你太谦虚了
You're too modest.
你就不能向保安解释一下吗
Couldn't you just explain to security?
可以 但那样我可能会连下周的会也赶不上
I could, but I'd probably miss next week's meeting as well.
-萨顿督察 -对
- Chief Inspector Sutton? - Yep.
-莱恩·阿德勒 我和你的一位同事通过话 -对
- Len Adler, I spoke to one of your colleagues. - Oh, yeah.
好了 5分钟后你就要去给助理副总监们介绍了
Right, you'll be presenting to the DACs in five minutes.
但是 十分难堪地是 两位委员会领袖
But, rather embarrassingly, two council leaders
过去八周内都把笔记本电脑丢了
have lost their laptops in the last eight weeks.
这里我们可以看到问题的分布
Here we can see the spread of the problem,
主要的问题都标记出来了
with the main issues highlighted.
桌边坐着的是苏·埃克斯
That's Sue Akers sitting at the table
琳恩·欧文斯在她右边
and Lynne Owens on her right.
-嗯 两位我都认识 -你都认识
- Oh, yeah, I know them both. - You do?
对 琳恩过去和我妻子在萨里共事
Yeah, Lynne used to work with my wife at Surrey
苏在伊斯林顿任儿童保护督察时
and Sue was the Child Protection DI
我也在那里工作
at Islington when I worked up there.
能把您的演示文档给我吗
Can I have your presentation, please?
不 我还要呢
No, I need it.
您的U盘 DVD或者电脑光盘
Your memory stick, DVD or CD-ROM.
我知道你的意思 我没有
Yeah, I know what you're talking about, I haven't got one.
-非常感谢 -我们会尽快和你联♥系♥
- Thank you very much. - We'll be in touch as soon as we can.
米恩斯泰德行动的高级督察萨顿
DCI Sutton, Operation Minstead!
-科林 你好吗 -我非常好 谢谢长官
- Colin, how are you? - I'm very well indeed, thanks, Ma'am.
-感谢把我安排进来 -路易丝怎么样
- And thanks for slotting me in. - How's Louise?
-她非常好 -给我带个好
- She's very well indeed. - Do give her my best.
好的
Yes, I will.
我是米恩斯泰德行动的代理高级调查员
I'm the acting SIO on Operation Minstead,
该行动是针对一名身份不明罪犯展开的调查
an investigation targeting an unidentified offender
此罪犯在伦敦东南部对老年人实施了
who has carried out multiple rapes, assaults and burglaries
多项强♥奸♥ 袭击和入室盗窃案件
on elderly victims in South East London
时间可以追溯到1992年
dating back to 1992.
我相信罪犯在雪利地区
I believe the offender is both sufficiently prolific
既犯下多起案件又十分活跃
and provably active in the same area of Shirley
我们可以在他行动时抓获他
that we can catch him in the act.
或者说 我们有很高的几率抓到他
Or that we have a very, very good chance.
但要利用好这个机会
But to exploit that chance,
在未来不确定的期限内我需要
I need, for an open-ended period,
额外75名警官
75 extra officers.
我明白这个要求人数众多
Which I know is a significant,
就算不是史无前例 也对开支的影响也很大
if not unprecedented number, with a huge cost implication.
但是 有了这些警官 最好再加上空中支援部门
However, with those officers, ideally backed up by Air Support
并对接中♥央♥3000监控系统 我们能织起...
and with access to Central 3000, we can thread...
我们可以...
we can...
我们可以在这些目标街道上布下天罗地网
we can throw a net over these target streets,
更准确地说 是一个没有漏洞的网
a net without holes, more to the point.
我对于这个计划的信心是基于
My confidence in this plan is rooted
这名罪犯罪行的严重性
in our subject's extraordinary levels of offending.
到现在 有至少30起强♥奸♥ 强♥奸♥未遂和性侵
To date, at least 30 rapes, attempted rapes and sexual assaults
以及超过100起入室盗窃
and over 100 burglaries,
而且最近几个月犯罪频率显著上升
with a notable uptick in frequency in recent months.
为这些数字再加上一个地理因素的话...
So, to add a geographic component to those figures...
长官 关键在于
Look, Ma'am, the bottom line is this.
我这边有位80岁的女性在等待艾滋病毒检测
I've got an 80-year-old woman waiting for an HIV test.
有位战斗英雄被吓得
I've got a war hero who's too terrified
不敢向家庭联络警探讲这个人对他做了什么
to tell the family liaison officer what this man did to him.
有位81岁半失明的女士 抓着我的胳膊
I've got an 81-year-old, half-blind lady clutching my arm,
对我说 "他侵犯了我"
saying, "He interfered with me."
我们必须阻止他
This has got to stop,
我们都要为能尽快阻止他
and we have all got to take responsibility for stopping it
而承担责任
as soon as we can.
这个计划...这个计划是我们的最佳机会
This plan... this plan is our best shot at doing that.
你不需要费这么大力气 科林
You're pushing on an open door, Colin.
中♥央♥3000系统
伦敦警♥察♥厅监控大楼
消防大厅 不得储物
谢谢
Thank you.
待命 待命
Stand by, stand by.
我们到了
So, here we are.
问个愚蠢的问题 所有这些都连接着什么
Stupid question, where do all these hook up to?
各种视频资源...
Feeds of every description -
监控探头 隐藏摄像机 伦敦交通局监控等等等等
CCTV, hidden cameras, TFL footage, you name it.
-我能问你个问题吗 -当然
- Can I ask you a question? - Sure.
别误会 可是你们是怎么办到的
Don't get me wrong, but how did you wangle this?
一般来说恐怖袭击还有绑♥架♥才有资格过来
Normally terrorism and/or kidnapping is the price of entry.
我用了青年时邀姑娘约会的哲学
I applied my teenage philosophy to asking girls out.
是什么
Which was?
大不了被拒绝呗
That they can only say no.
通常她们也确实会拒绝
Which they generally did.
不简单
Good for you.
你是想告诉我们别太自在吗
Are you telling us not to get too comfortable?
出现任何与恐♥怖♥主♥义♥相关的案子
Anything terror-related,
你们就出局了
you'll be out on your ear.
不过这个你已经知道了
But you knew that already.
-这阵势真大 -最大的阵势
- It's a big train set. - It's the biggest train set.
如果我们现在抓不住他 就永远抓不到了
If we don't catch him now, we never will.
-喝吧亲爱的 -谢谢亲爱的
- Drink there, love. - Thanks, love.
-买♥♥完后悔了 -什么
- Buyer's remorse? - What?
你得到了想要的 现在感觉到压力了吗
You got what you wanted, now you're feeling the weight of it?
差不多吧
Something like that, yeah.
天啊 看着费了不少心血啊
Oh, God, this looks like hard work.
我只是想把该说的话都说对
I just want to get it right, what I say to them.
毕竟有75个大活人 整宿整宿地熬
There's 75 bodies out there, night after night.
意味着有75名警♥察♥被我
That's 75 coppers I'm taking off
调离了街头 离开了正常的工作轮次
the street and out of circulation.
这必须成功 路易斯 必须成功
It's got to work, Louise, it's got to work.
你觉得你的鼓舞士气会是决定性因素吗
And you think your pep talk will be a deciding factor?