剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表
乐一通
第一季 第七集
西伯利亚山姆
人们叫我西伯利亚山姆
They call me Siberian Sam.
史上最粗野 最坚强的俄♥国♥人
The roughest, toughest Russki Mother Russia has ever seen.
大多数人在这里都会被冻死
Most men freeze to death in these parts.
但是西伯利亚山姆不会
But not Siberian Sam!
我的秘诀是什么
What's my secret?
就是这顶毛茸茸的大帽子
Why, it's this big, furry hat!
在这里 如果不戴这样的暖和帽子
Out here, if you ain't wearing one heck of a noggin-warmer,
你就死定了
you're as good as dead.
停下 停下
Whoa! Whoa!
紧急刹车
我说了停下
I said, whoa!
我的帽子 完蛋了
My hat! It's all over.
这么短时间
Where the heck am I gonna
我到哪去找一只毛茸茸的动物啊
find another, big furry critter on such short notice?
抱歉 姑娘 我也不知道我怎么想的
Sorry, girl, I don't know what came over me.
可恶
Oh, bruddah!
他们说去西伯利亚
Go to Siberia, they said.
远离城市的炎热
Get away from the city heat, they said.
每年这个时候价格很便宜
It's affordable this time of year, they said.
扯淡
Phooey!
看来我的帽子有着落了
Looks like my hat problem is solved.
兔子
All right, rabbit!
派对结束了
The party's over!
怎么了 伙计
Ehh, what's up, Doc?
兔子 给我做顶帽子
Rabbit, you're gonna make me a hat.
既然你这么客气
Well, since you asked nicely...
虽然有点俗气 但我还挺喜欢
Tacky, maybe, but I kind of like it.
我不是这个意思 笨蛋
That ain't what I meant, you idgit!
我是说给我来顶帽子
I meant you are gonna make me a hat!
我明白了
Ooh, now I get it.
来吧
Well, come on.
你想要什么样的帽子 伙计
Now, uh, what kind of hat you want, Doc?
时髦的
Something chic?
运动的 青春的
Something sporty? Something youthful?
轻浮的 水果的
Flirtatious? Something fruity?
乳酪的 口渴的
Something cheesy? Something thirsty?
西伯利亚山姆只戴毛茸茸的帽子
Siberian Sam only wears furry hats.
好的 伙计 怎么样
Okay, Doc. How's that?
少给我整活 兔子
Ooh, I'm not playing games, rabbit!
好吧 冷静点 伙计
All right. All right. Calm down, Doc.
我知道你适合什么帽子
I know the perfect hat for you.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
给你 大笨蛋
Here you go, you big dummy!
傻瓜
这顶帽子不保暖啊
This hat ain't gonna keep me warm.
现在呢
How about now?
那个死兔子杂货商
Ohh, that rotten rabbit haberdasher.
时尚界最火热的帽子
The hottest hat in the fashion world.
这次我要用你来做帽子
This time I'mma making my hat outta you!
这次有你好看的
Now you're gonna get it!
拜
Byee!
想跑 没门
Oh, no, you don't.
这样更好看
That's better.
剥兔子皮的方法可不止一种
There's more than one way to skin a rabbit.
兔子
Oh, rabbit!
我发现我对你好像有点不友好 失了礼节
I realized that I may not have been the best ambassador of my country,
所以我想送你一个礼物 一点小意思
so I'd like to present you with this gift. Enjoy.
你太客气了 同志
Oh, you shouldn't have, comrade.
我第一次收到俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃啊
My very own Russian nesting doll.
真可爱
Aww, how cute!
回去吧 姑娘们
Well, back you go, nice ladies.
什么
What the...
好久没有享受过这么开心的十秒钟了
Well, that was the most fun ten seconds I've had in a long time.
蠢兔子 你得像这样全部打开
You stupid rabbit, you gotta open 'em all like this.
哪去了
Where'd it go?
你是说这个吗
Oh, you mean this?
给我
Give me that!
弗拉德饭店广♥告♥
这附近应该有点好玩的吧
There's gotta be some excitement around here somewhere.
干掉他 米兰尼亚
Sic 'em, Milania!
站住 姑娘 结束了 兔子
Heel, girl! It's all over, rabbit.
你无路可逃了 受死吧
I got you cornered, and I'mma taking your hide.
等等 伙计 你不是真的
Wait a minute, Doc. You're not really gonna
只想要一张薄薄的兔皮吧
settle for a measly rabbit skin, are ya?
看它有多薄
Just look at how thin it is.
我个人更喜欢戴这顶西伯利亚虎帽
Personally, I'd rather wear this fancy Siberian tiger hat.
西伯利亚虎帽
Siberian tiger hat!
只有俄♥罗♥斯♥最重要的人才能戴啊
Only the most important people in Russia wear one of these beauties.
现在你也是其中一员了
And now, you're one of them.
这么华美的帽子都戴了
You know, with a sweet hat like that,
那你必须得去看一场俄♥罗♥斯♥芭蕾精选了
you look like you're going to see one of those fancy Russian ballets.
俄♥罗♥斯♥芭蕾精选
Fancy Russian ballet.
是的 算你走运
Yup! And you're in luck,
因为我有票
'cause I've got tickets.
这也太棒了吧
Well, don't that beat all!
今天也太走运了
Can this day get any better?
快点 伙计 你要错过演出了
Hurry up, Doc. You're gonna miss the show.
芭蕾舞
请把票出示一下
Tickets, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边
This way.
帽子芭蕾精选
Fancy hat ballet.
这里很黑 请注意台阶
Is very dark. Please watch step.
坐在这里
You sit here.
天哪
Oh, gee whiz.
请欣赏表演
Ehhh, enjoy show.
听好了
Now you listen here,
我是来看帽子芭蕾精选的 不是来听你
I didn't come to this fancy hat ballet just to sit next to
-废话 -爸爸
- a loudmouth-- - Papa!
我靠
Oh, boy.
帽子芭蕾精选
Fancy hat ballet.
表演真是太精彩了
Hats off to that performance.
薅羊毛没戏了
山姆 这个周末有什么趣事吗
So, do anything interesting this weekend, Sam?
没什么事 拉夫
No. Not much, I'm afraid, Ralph.
正如我经常说的 没事就是好事
Well, no news is good news, I always say.
来 我帮你
Here, let me give you a hand.
明天见 拉夫
See you tomorrow, Ralph.
结束
我以火星命名这颗行星
I claim this planet in the name of Mars.
可能需要一段时间 伙计们
This could take a while, folks.
剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表