剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表
我跟你说了多少遍
Well, if I told you once, I told you a thousand times,
你得多穿点
you have to layer up!
完成你的任务吧
Now, I want you to finish the job.
拿着这个 去揍那只兔子
So take this and bash that rabbit.
晚饭别迟到哦
And don't be late for dinner.
安息吧
爱发先生长眠此处
爱他的邻居立
其实并没有
我要灭了他
I'm gonna annihilate him!
倒吸一口气
Gasp!
我的天啊
Oh, my gwacious.
我家都打扫干净了
My home is all cleaned up!
谁干的
Who did this?
是我 伙计
It was me, Doc.
过去的就让它过去吧
Why don't we let bygones be bygones?
你知道错了就好 兔子先生
Well, I'm glad you see I'm wight, Mr. Wabbit.
进来喝杯茶吧
Come inside for tea.
你把雪弄哪去了
What did you do with all that snow?
弄到咱俩都很喜欢的地方了
Oh, I just put it somewhere we'll both be happy with.
太惨了
Aw, too bad.
太过分了吗
Too far?
吃我一铲 兔子
Get plowed, wabbit.
兔子 我真的很想听听
Oh wabbit, I'm gonna enjoy hearing you fall,
你尖叫着坠落冰冷地狱的声音
scweaming to your icy doom!
随时都有可能听到
Any second now.
快成功了 伙计
You almost got him, Doc.
他在悬崖边了
He's at the edge now.
再开一点点
Just a teensy bit more.
再开几厘米
A few more centimeters.
好了 差不多了
Okay, that should just about do it.
现在应该能听到尖叫声了
You should hear that scream... now.
醒醒 睡美人 夏天来了
Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. Summers here!
夏天
Summer?
走吧 伙计 我们去海滩吧
Come on, Doc! Let's hit the beach.
太棒了
Yahoo!
没雪了
No more snow.
我终于赢了 不用再和兔子打雪仗了
Ah, no more snow fights with wabbits, I finally won.
看来他的胜利已经永久凝固了
I guess his victory is fah-rozen in time.
我们的时间已经接近尾声
And so, our time together draws to a close,
祝你们节日快乐
I bid you all a happy holiday and a joyous...
抱歉 过敏又犯了
Sorry, allergies are acting up.
感谢串门 节日快乐
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!
剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表