剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表
*It came upon A midnight clear*
*那首荣耀之歌♥*
*That glorious song--*
大嘴怪知道你还在里面
Taz know youre still in there.
对了 对了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
*在天堂安睡*
*Sleep in heavenly peace*
*在天堂安睡*
*Sleep in heavenly peace*
什么 你说什么 小家伙
What? What was that, sonny?
你能大点声吗
Could you speak up a little?
心中之歌♥是传播节日气氛的一种方式
A song in your heart is one way to spread that holiday cheer.
另一种方式是在树下放礼物
Another way is with a present under the tree.
超级市场
看来我们赶上了节日大甩卖♥♥了 崔弟
Looks like we made it just in time for the big holiday sale, Tweety.
我就喜欢省钱
I wuv savings.
我只想要一只美味的黄鸟作为圣诞礼物
All I want for Christmas is a delicious yellow bird.
半价
一折
留意一下好价格 崔弟
Keep your eyes peeled for good deals, Tweety.
这个怎么样 德怀尼
How about these, Dwanny?
对我来说有点大了
Eh, a widdle too big for me!
崔弟 挑一个胡桃夹子放在壁炉上
Tweety, pick out a good nutcracker for the mantle.
选择 选择
Choices, choices.
德怀尼 这个又大又丑的怎么样
Ooh, Dwanny! How about dis big ugwy one?
让我看看
Let's have a look-see.
他看起来不错
He looks nice enough,
但真正的考验是开胡桃
but the real test is how we'll he can crack a nut.
这个控制杆好像不太好用
This lever doesn't seem to be working properly.
我能搞定 德怀尼
I can make it work, Dwanny!
天啊
Oh, dear...
这个应该是坏了
This one must be broken.
把他放回原位吧
Let's just put him back where we found him
我们去看看圣诞树吧 崔弟
and look for a Christmas tree, Tweety.
在这啊
Here they are!
它们怎么都这么瘦 德怀尼
Why are they all so skinny, Dwanny?
这样好多了
That's better!
快看
Hey wook!
我是树上的星星
I'm a star on top of the twee!
*圣诞节的第一天*
*On the first day Of Christmas*
*我的真爱给了我*
*My true love gave to me...*
一只美味的黄色金丝雀
A delicious yellow ca-ha-nar-y.
德怀尼 我喜欢这棵树
Ooh, Dwanny! I wike this twee!
挺时髦的
Its funky!
那我们来看看
Well then, let's give it a look!
崔弟 你确定要这个吗
Tweety, are you sure you want this one?
看起来有点太单薄了
Looks a bit scraggely.
说不定插上电就好了
Maybe it'll wook better when we pwug it in!
免费
看来今天不光打折 还会骨折
I guess it's black and blue Friday.
你在槲寄生下面
Well, eh well, it looks like you're under the mistletoe,
小可爱
you cutie puhpuh-patootie!
根据圣诞节的法律
According to the laws of Christmas...
我们得接吻
we gotta kiss!
天啊 我不能违法呀
Gee... I wouldn't want to bweak the waw!
光明节快乐 傻大猫
Happy Hanukkah, puddy tat!
抓住你了
Gotcha!
好了 我的美味大餐
All right, my fine feathered feast,
你已经唱了最后一首圣诞颂歌♥
you've sung your last Christmas carol.
傻大猫
But puddy!
如果你吃了我 我就没办法给你圣诞礼物了
If you eat me I won't be able to give you your Chwistmas pwesent!
你说什么
What're you goin on about?
所以我才会来圣诞购物啊
Its why I went Chwistmas shopping in the first pwace!
瞧
See?
你是说 这个 是给我的吗
Ya mean... this... is for me?
节日快乐 傻大猫
Happy Howidays, puddy tat!
天哪
Gosh!
在我悲惨的一生中 从没有人送过我礼物
No one's ever given me a present before in my whole miserable life!
这是圣诞奇迹
It's a Christmas miracle.
你不打开吗
Aren't you gonna open it?
不行
Oh, I couldn't!
还没到圣诞节呢
It's not Christmas yet!
圣诞老人会怎么看我啊
What would Santy Claus think of me?
我不会说出去的
I won't tell...
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
天啊 这个我想要很久了
Oh boy, just what I've always wanted!
五毛
水果蛋糕
Fruitcake?
看来没人喜欢水果蛋糕和傻大猫
Aw, I guess nobody wikes fruitcake or puddy tats.
收件人 哔哔鸟
寄件人 圣诞老人
圣诞快乐 威利狼
跟圣诞树合影
超大号♥狼牙棒
跟圣诞树合影
圣诞快乐
圣诞老人工坊装备
圣诞老人工坊
圣诞老人
在里面
去圣诞老人工坊见圣诞老人吧
圣诞老人工坊
圣诞老人在里面
骗子
兔八哥
节日是分享的时刻
The holidays are a time of sharing,
我说的不只是礼物
and I don't just mean presents.
你可以打电♥话♥
You can share the joy with a phone call,
写信 甚至是敲邻居的门来分享喜悦
a letter, or even a knock on your neighbors door.
在篝火前喝热胡萝卜茶真是太惬意了
Ah, nothin' like some hot carrot tea in front of a warm fire.
怎么回事
All right, whats going on around here?
*我在走道铲雪*
*Oh, I've been shovewin' the walk way*
*真是寒冷的一天*
*All the cold, cold day*
你好啊 邻居
Hiya, neighbor!
我在想你能不能
I was wonderin' if ya wouldn't mind
别把雪铲到我家
throwin' your snow away from my house.
弄的我那里好冷啊
Its makin' my place pretty chilly.
兔子 这是我的地盘
Ams-kway, wabbit. This is my pwoperty
我想怎样就怎样
and I can do what I want.
快滚
So weave!
伙计 你不知道你应该爱邻居吗
But Doc, don't you know you should love thy neighbor?
我很爱你啊
And I lo-o-ove you!
我很讨厌你
Well, I hate you!
我讨厌你的房♥子
And I hate your house!
不
No!
我想把雪扔哪就扔哪
I'll throw my snow wherever I want,
再见了 害虫
so goodbye, pest!
待在下面吧
And stay down there!
没人能对我指手画脚
No one tells me what to do.
我想想 铲完雪
Let's see, after I finish.
我要喝杯好茶
I'm gonna have a nice cup of tea.
吃个派 大黄派
Oh, and some pie, yeah, rhubawb pie!
还有覆盆子茶
And wasbewwy tea.
又是他
Him again?
你没事吧 伙计 你看起来不开心啊
You okay, Doc? You seem upset.
一只蠢兔子把雪倒在我的走道上了
A dumb wabbit dumped snow all over my walkway.
兔子很狡猾的
Wabbits can be pretty tricky.
我可以更狡猾
Well, I can be twickier!
走开 我要专注铲雪
Now go away so I can concentwait.
没问题 邻居
You got it, neighbor.
你应该小心点 伙计
You know you should be careful, Doc.
这些走道湿了以后 很滑的
These walkways get mighty slippery when wet.
伙计 你没事吧
Doc, you okay?
我好像裂开了
I think I bwoke something.
你需要冰块
Aw, you need some ice.
就这样吧
Well, dat's dat!
*我在走道铲雪*
*Oh, I've been Shovewing the walkway*
*真是寒冷的一天*
*All the cold, cold day*
真幼稚
How immature.
不要做会让自己后悔的事
Don't do somethin' you'll regret.
不 倒吸一口气
No! Gasp!
为什么
Why?
儿子
Junior!
妈妈 你怎么下床了
Mother? Wh-wh-what are you doing out of bed?
剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表