剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表
乐一通
第一季 第六集
秃鹰学校
这个蔬菜意大利面肯定超完美
This pasta primavera is gonna be perfect!
加点盐 加点胡椒粉
Just a little salt, a pinch of pepper,
最后是兔肉丸
and finally the rabbit meatballs.
小鹰
Beaky!
你应该去抓兔子来做肉丸的
You are supposed to get the rabbit for the meatballs!
差点就成功了
Almost got it that time.
小鹰 我的小宝贝
Beaky, my little Boobadiel.
你希望妈妈为你骄傲 对吧
You want to make your mama proud, right?
是的 是的 是的
Oh, yup, yup, yup, yup.
你知道如果听妈妈的话
And you know nothing would make your mama more happy
妈妈就会很开心吧
than doing what she asks you to do, right?
是的 是的 是的
Oh, yup, yup, yup. Oh, yup
很好
Very good.
出去给妈妈抓一只美味的兔子当晚餐吧
Now, go out and fetch your mama a nice juicy rabbit for dinner.
抓不到就别回来了
And don't come back until you do!
妈呀 我赶紧抓只兔子 让妈妈为我骄傲吧
Gosh, I better make my ma proud of me and catch a rabbit.
中大奖了
Jackpot!
胡萝卜汁
我就需要这个
Just what I needed!
现在找个开罐器就好了
Now all I need is a can opener.
有了
Ah, there's one.
好方便
How convenient.
好了
There!
干杯
Bottoms up!
该死
Aw, shucks.
怎么了 伙计
Eh, what's up, Doc?
我在找兔子
I'm looking for a rabbit.
兔子
A rabbit, huh?
告诉我 伙计
So tell me, Doc,
你找到兔子以后 准备怎么处理他
when you find this, uh, rabbit, what are you gonna do with it?
不 不 不 我不能说
Naw, naw, no, I can't say it. No, no, nope.
拜托 说吧
Ah, come on! Tell me.
不 不 不 太可怕了
Naw, naw, naw, it's too gruesome.
太可怕了
Too gruesome.
-不 不 不 -我真的很好奇
- No, no, no. - I'm genuinely curious.
拜托
Please!
我不该告诉你的
Well, uh, I shouldn't tell you,
但如果要说的话
but if I could, I'd say,
我会抓住他 痛扁他
I'm gonna catch him and maul him and beat him
剥了他的皮 把他磨碎
and skin him and grind him up and make him
做成兔肉丸
into rabbit meatballs.
但我不会说的 不 不 不
But I'm not gonna tell ya. Oh, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
伙计 我不是自夸啊
Uh, listen, Doc, I don't mean to toot my own horn,
但我是抓兔子的专家
but, uh, I'm an expert at catching rabbits.
是吗
You are?
你能帮我捉只兔子吗
Will you help me catch a rabbit?
好吗 好吗 求你了
Oh, will you, will you? Please?
何止啊 可爱的鹰朋友
I'll do better than that, my fine feathered friend.
我可以教你啊
I'll teach ya!
坐在这里
Now just sit down here.
同学们 大家好
Greetings, class!
欢迎参加《猎兔入门课》
Welcome to Rabbit Hunting 101.
该签到了
Time to take attendance.
来的人举个手
Anyone who's here, raise your hand.
来了
Oh, oh, oh, present!
第一课
Now, uh, lesson one.
比兔子更聪明
Outsmarting rabbits.
众所周知 兔子很擅长乘法
It's common knowledge that rabbits are really good at multiplying.
请上黑板
Now, come up to the board, please.
解决这个乘法
Solve this multiplication problem.
我想想
Now, uh, let's see, um...
不要告诉我 不要告诉我
Now, don't tell me, now, don't tell me, uh...
是1吗
Is it one?
错 再试一次
Wrong. Try again.
Uh, two?
不 不是 不
Nope. Uh-uh. Not. Nah.
不是 错了
Nein. Not a sausage.
别太担心 伙计
Eh, don't sweat over it too much, Doc.
现实生活中你不需要这项技能
You'll never need this stuff in the real world, anyway.
第二课
Now, for lesson two.
追踪兔子
Tracking rabbits.
如果你想找到兔子 就必须学习追踪他们的足迹
If you want to find a rabbit, you gotta learn to follow their tracks.
看到什么足迹[铁轨]了吗
Now, do you see any tracks?
我看到了
Oh, uh, uh, I found 'em.
我看到铁轨了 是的 是的
I found tracks. Yup, yup, I found them.
干得好 孩子 跟着铁轨走
Good job, kiddo. Now, follow them
就能找到兔子了
and you'll find that rabbit.
-我听到了什么声音 -什么声音
- I hear something. - What's it sound like?
听起来有点像
Well, it kind of sounds like a tra--
等等
Whoa, wait a minute.
我觉得那不是兔子
I don't think that was a rabbit at all.
那是火车
I think that was a train!
你是在骗我吗
Were you trying to trick me?
骗你 不 不 我没有骗你
Trick ya? Nah. Nah. I wasn't trying to trick ya.
我在训练[火车]你
I was uh, "Training" Ya.
真的吗
Oh, really?
有道理啊
Makes perfect sense to me.
是的 是的
Oh, yup, yup.
来吧 斯宾诺莎[哲学家]
Come on, Spinoza.
该上第三课了
Time for lesson three.
诱捕兔子
Trapping rabbits.
够高吗
Is that high enough?
不 再高一点 伙计
Nah. A little higher, Doc.
好了 差不多了
All right. That looks good.
抓紧了
Hold it right there.
天啊
Boy, oh, boy.
这个捕兔陷阱真不错
That's a nice-looking rabbit trap.
是的 当然了
Yup, yup, yup. Sure is.
等等
Ah, wait a second.
我差点忘了陷阱最重要的部分 伙计
I almost forget the most important part of the trap, Doc.
-什么 -诱饵
- Uh, what's that? - The bait.
伙计
Uh, say, Mac.
你能帮我把诱饵放在陷阱下面吗
Could you do me a favor and place the bait under the trap for me?
好的 好的 没问题
Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, huh, huh, I can do that.
放诱饵
Uh, place the bait.
放在这里吗
Is this where I place it?
再往前一点 伙计
A little further, Doc.
好的 再往前一点
Yeah, yeah, a little further.
好了 伙计 就在那里
All right, Doc, right there.
这样吗
Uh, like this?
完美
Perfect!
好了 我把诱饵
Okay, I placed the bai--
陷阱奏效了吗
Did the trap work?
肯定啊 伙计
You bet it did, Doc!
你抓到了第一只兔子
You caught your first rabbit.
是吗 在哪 兔子在哪里
I did? Uh, where? Where's the rabbit?
就在这里 看到了吗
He's right here. See?
抓到了
Gotcha!
就这样 干掉他
That's it! Take him down!
你抓到他了 伙计 左拳
You got him, Doc. Give him a left!
右拳 再来一拳 再来
And a right. And another. And--
他太滑头了
He sure is a slippery fella.
给 用这个干掉他
Here, finish him off with this.
谢谢 抓到你了
Thanks. Oh, now, I gotcha!
抓到他了吗
Well, did I get him?
我抓到兔子了吗
Oh, did I get the rabbit?
好极了 伙计
Bravo, Doc.
你成功了 你以优异的成绩毕业了
You did it. You passed the class with flying colors.
这是颁发给你的文凭
Therefore, I present you with this diploma.
天啊 我抓到了兔子 还得到了一张文凭
Oh, boy, oh, boy. I got a rabbit and a dee-ploma.
妈
Oh, Ma!
看看我的收获吧 妈妈
Look what I got, Ma.
我帮你抓到了兔子 还得到了文凭
I caught you a rabbit, and I got an edjumacation.
你为我骄傲吗 妈
Are you proud of me, Ma?
为我骄傲吗
Are you proud of me?
小鹰 不
Beaky, no!
爆♥炸♥得太快了
Oh, they blow up so fast.
好了 下课
Ah, well. Class dismissed.
我以火星命名这颗行星
I claim this planet in the name of Mars.
把旗帜吐出来
You will relieve yourself of that flag,
立刻还给我
and return it at once.
像火星人一样出来和我战斗吧
Come out and fight me like a Martian.
没事了
Oh, uh, never mind.
您忙吧
As you were.
湿水泥
一团糟
What a mess.
我被卡住了
I am one stuck duck!
剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表