剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表
乐一通
第一季 第四集
冰上的痛苦
我去滑冰了 奶奶
I'm going ice skating, Gwanny.
好的 玩得开心点 亲爱的
Okay. You have fun, dear.
谢谢 我会的
Tanks, I will!
只要奶奶不在 我就很开心
I always have a good time when Gwanny's not around.
妈呀 太冷了
Sheesh! I'm freezin'.
我饿了
And I'm starvin'.
罐装食物
Canned delight.
放开我
Get offa me!
野蛮人
Savage.
*崔弟去滑冰 玩得很开心*
*Tweety went skating and he had fun*
*崔弟去滑冰 玩得很开心*
*Tweety went skating and he had fun*
*崔弟去滑冰 玩得很开心*
*Tweety went skating and he had fun*
*在冰上滑冰 不是在屁♥股♥上*
*Skated on the ice and not on his bum*
*崔弟去滑冰 玩得很开心*
*Tweety went skating and he had fun*
干旱期结束了
The dry spell is over.
不 傻大猫
Oh, no! A puddy cat!
没错 先生
That's right, mister.
哎呀 你不应该这样在冰上走
Gee, you shouldn't walk on the ice like that.
可能会滑倒受伤的
You could slip and hurt yourself.
胡说八道
Balderdash!
猫有人类所知的最优秀的反应能力
We cats have the best reflexes known to man!
瞧 我说什么来着
See, what did I tell ya!
好厉害啊
Very impressive!
但是这样呢
But how about this?
傻大猫被困在巨大的冰块里了
Uh-oh, puddy's stuck in a giant ice cube.
傻大猫裂开了
That puddy is a real cracker.
我喜欢在吃肉之前 先把肉弄软
I always like to tenderize my meat before I eat it.
你在冰下干什么
What are you doing stuck under the ice?
看来傻大猫交了新朋友
Looks like Puddy made a new friend.
一定有办法抓住那只顽固的金丝雀
There's gotta be a way to snatch that stubborn canary.
有了
That's it!
既然抓不到他 我就让他送上门来
If I can't get to him, I'll bring him to me.
这个池塘在施展魔法
Hey, this pond is pwaying twicks on me.
来妈妈这里
Come to mama!
妈呀
Yipe!
不 不
Oh, no! Oh, no!
该把你放进我的嘴里了 这是你的归宿
Now, let's get you in my mouth, where you belong.
快看 一只残暴的北极熊
Oh wook, a fewocious powar bear!
再见 傻大猫
Bye-bye, puddy.
认识你冰高兴
It was 'ice' knowing ya.
隧♥道♥视觉
泳池兔子
今日中暑危险等级
极致
很热吧
妈呀 热浪期间
Boy, visiting the high desert
就不该来高原沙漠的
in the middle of a heat wave was a bad idea.
要是能找个地方凉快一下就好了
If only I could find a place to cool off.
这个房♥子的主人应该不会介意
I'm sure this nice home owner won't mind sharing
和当地野生动物分享泳池吧
his pool with the local wildlife.
我最不能容忍♥的就是
If there's one thing I have zero tolerance for,
和当地的野生动物分享泳池了
it's sharing my pool with the local wildlife.
我的天啊 太棒了
Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy!
该下水爽一爽了
Well, then, time for the first dip of the day.
什么
What the--
-兔子 -你好啊 伙计
- A wabbit! - Hiya, Doc.
你的泳池真棒
Nice swimming hole you got here.
你在我的泳池干什么
What do you think you're doing in my pool?
仰泳啊
The backstroke.
是啊
Oh, yeah!
怎么了[谁要飞了] 伙计
Ehh, what's up, Doc?
是你
You are!
你知道这意味着什么吧
Of course, you realize this means, you know.
水电站
黎克特制地震震级
4.3级 不错啊
Four point three! Not bad!
伙计
Oh, uh, hey, Doc!
再给我倒杯饮料 好吗
Freshen my drink for me, will you?
来个漂亮的突刺如何
How about a nice spiked punch?
还有什么遗言吗 兔子
Any last words, wabbit?
有啊 这种拖鞋至少过时三十年了
Yeah. Those flip flops have been out of style for at least three decades.
-是吗 -事实上
- Really? - In fact,
我死的时候可不能穿着它们
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those things.
我正准备脱掉呢
Oh, well, I was just about to take 'em off.
妈呀
Gwacious!
水泥好烫啊
The cement is wed hot.
是的 伙计 那太阳可不是开玩笑的
Yeah, Doc, that sun ain't fooling around.
涂点防晒霜吧
Better put on some sunscreen.
我的眼睛
My eyes!
我看不见了
Oh, now I can't see!
我带你去跳水板 这边
We gotta get you to the diving board. This way.
小心耙子
Watch out for that rake!
好烫
Oh, hot!
不好 伙计 小心地刺
Oh, no, Doc! Watch out for those jacks!
继续走 伙计
Keep movin', Doc.
但是不要踩到老鼠陷阱
But don't step on those mouse traps.
别踩图钉
Avoid those thumb tacks.
好烫
Hot! Hot!
小心柠檬汁
Watch out for that lemon juice!
好疼啊
That burns!
快到了 伙计
Almost there, Doc.
右转抓住梯子
Just turn right and grab the ladder.
但是小心响尾蛇啊
But watch out for those rattle snakes!
这才是生活嘛
Now, this is living.
这么快就回来啦
Back already?
飞行愉快 烦人的兔子
Enjoy your flight, you pesky wabbit.
终于没人打扰我游泳了
Maybe now I can finally swim uninterrupted!
回跳板
Back on the board!
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
没有朋友就不能进泳池
You can't go in the pool without a buddy.
-是吗 -泳池规定
- I can't? - Pool rules.
你得找个朋友
You gotta have a buddy!
-但我 -你不想淹死吧
- But I... - You don't want to drown now, do you?
当然不想 救生员先生
Of course not, Mr. Wifeguard.
我想也是
I didn't think so!
赶紧找个朋友 我就让你进泳池
Now, find yourself a buddy and I'll let you in the pool.
朋友 朋友
Buddy! Buddy!
这里肯定能找到一个朋友
There's gotta be one around here some place.
朋友
你好 你叫什么名字
Oh, hello. What's your name?
朋友 朋友
Buddy? Buddy!
救生员先生
Hey, Mr. Wifeguard!
我找到朋友了
I found my buddy!
好 进泳池吧 伙计们
All right, go in the pool, fellas.
开炮
Cannonball!
笨蛋 离撇渣器远点
Hey, knucklehead, stay out of the skimmer!
等一下 那是兔子
Wait a minute, that's the wabbit.
给你点颜色看看
I'll show you.
慢点 会受伤的
Heya, slow down. Someone could get hurt.
救命啊 好黑
Help! It's dark!
我不会游泳
I can't swim!
你之前游过泳
You swam earlier in this picture.
我不会再上你的当了
I'm not falling for any more of your twicks!
救命啊
Help!
不 不好
Oh, no! Oh, no!
我♥干♥了什么
What have I done?
别担心 兔子先生
Don't worry, Mr. Wabbit.
我不行了 伙计
It's all over for me, Doc.
对不起 兔子先生
I am so sorry, Mr. Wabbit!
我可以在死前提一个要求吗
Can I make just one request before I go?
什么都行 兔子先生
Anything, Mr. Wabbit.
什么都可以
Anything at all.
我可以打电♥话♥给我妻子道别吗
Can I call my wife and say goodbye?
当然
Absolutely.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, Doc.
亲爱的 快过来
Hiya, honey. Come on over.
记得带上孩子
And bring the kids!
剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表