剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表
乐一通
第一季 第一集
猴鸟诅咒
伙计们 我和达菲鸭在寻找
Hiya, folks. Daffy and I are searching for
猴鸟失落神庙
the lost temple of the Monkey Bird.
我们要找到宝藏
We're gonna bring home the treasure.
名利双收
Fame and fortune!
然后付清停车罚单
And we're gonna pay off those parking tickets.
再来一个 再来一个 再来一个
And another, and another, and another.
还有多远 伙计
So, how much further, chum?
我们只要沿着这条路线一直走到X点
We just need to follow this trail all the way to the mark X.
我们的路线
Our trail!
没了 怎么办
Lost. What are we gonna do?
我们会死在丛林的
We'll die in this jungle.
冷静点
Get a hold of yourself.
别吼了
You're hysterical!
我不想死在这里
I don't want to die here.
我们永远也找不到神庙了
We'll never find the temple!
猴鸟神庙
就在那里
Oh, there is it.
小心猴鸟诅咒
Beware of the Monkey Bird Curse!
猴鸟诅咒
The Monkey Bird Curse!
要不还是算了吧
Maybe we should just forget about it.
我不想被诅咒
I don't want to be cursed!
诅咒 拉倒吧 科学才是王道
Curse, schmurse! Science prevails!
诅咒根本不存在
There's no such things as curses.
你先进吧 伙计
Now, then, you first, pal.
还没有被诅咒
No curses yet.
不过地图上说要小心陷阱
The map says to watch out for booby traps, though.
上面标记得很清楚
Looks like they're marked pretty clearly.
现在不是针灸的时候
Kind of a bad time for acupuncture.
火把
Ooh, a torch!
达菲鸭
Daffy!
电灯开关
Huh, a light switch!
我一直想看这本书来着
You know, I've been wanting to read this.
有点歪啊
Hmm, kind of crooked.
抽号♥
很高兴认识你 朋友
Nice to meet you, chum.
猪小弟 快看
Porky, look!
猴鸟庙的宝藏
The treasure of the Monkey Bird Temple!
怎么这么多香蕉皮
What's with all the banana peels?
还有猴鸟的月刊
And all these Monkey Bird Monthly magazines.
真的有头猪住在这里啊
Whoever lives here is a real pig!
别介意 伙计
No offense, pal.
我被蛇咬了
I've been bitten by a snake!
快把毒药吸出来
You have to suck out the poison!
吸毒药
Suck poison?
快点 伙计 我的眼前变黑了
Hurry, chum. Everything's going dark.
毒液上头了
The poison's rushing to my head!
快
Hurry!
安息吧
我完蛋了
It's all over!
我会救你的 达菲鸭
I'll save you, Daffy.
继续吸
Keep sucking.
快吸 快吸 使劲吸啊
Suck! Suck! Put your back into it!
我找到宝藏了 我们走吧
Okay, I got the treasure, let's go.
那是谁的腿
Uh, whose leg is that?
猴鸟
The Monkey Bird!
再见 猴鸟
So long, Monkey Bird!
瞧瞧你的表情 看起来就像个大白♥痴♥
Look at your face. You look like a complete idiot!
在你杀死我们前 我必须说
Before you destroy us, I must say...
你的眼睛是我见过最迷人的
you have the most ravishing eyes I have ever seen!
那个喙
Aah, that beak!
你的羽毛
Your plumage.
你真漂亮
You're beautiful.
我们也玩了一段时间
You know, we've been going around for a while,
你愿意穿我的优秀运动员外套吗
and I was wondering, will you wear my letterman's jacket?
老是当伴娘 永远当不了新娘
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.
我就喜欢在婚礼上哭
I always cry at weddings.
好喜欢
Ooh, I love it.
但是你戴上肯定更好看
But you know, I bet it looks better on you.
戴上这枚戒指 我们就结婚了
With this ring, I thee wed.
成功了
We made it!
看看我们的宝藏
Let's see our treasure.
一个金蛋
A golden egg!
我们发财了
We're rich!
爸爸
Daddy!
不
Oh, no!
这就是之前说的诅咒吧
I guess this is the curse they were talking about-- mentioned earlier.
我以火星命名这颗行星
I claim this planet in the name of Mars.
好了
Aah, there we--
好像在泄气
Well, that's deflating.
摔手腕
硬汉城人口
没有人能击败约塞米蒂·山姆 掰手腕冠军
Nobody can beat Yosemite Sam, the Arm Wrestling Champeen.
下一个
Next!
到哪个细胳膊牛仔了
All right, which one of you stick-armed saddle suckers is next?
外面好热啊
It's hot out there.
不知道这家店有没有盒装胡萝卜水
Wonder if this joint has any boxed carrot water.
待宰的兔子
A perfect victim.
我要和你比赛掰手腕 兔子
I'ma challenging you to an arm wrestlin' match, rabbit!
掰手腕
Arm wrestling?
不了 谢谢 伙计
No thanks, Doc.
我只想喝一杯
I just want a drink.
你必须喝一杯又高又冷的掰手腕
Well, you're drinking a tall, frosty glass of arm wrestlin'.
明白我的意思吗
Catch my drift?
好吧 伙计 我参加
All right, bud, I'll participate.
反正这个影片只有几分钟
This picture's only a few minutes long, anyways.
什么
What the--
指甲好脏啊 伙计
Those are some filthy fingernails, Doc.
不 是吗
Oh, no, they are?
不太卫生吧
That's not very sanitary.
先洗干净
Wash 'em off in here, first.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Ya dang varmint!
别闹了 准备吧
Stop boondogglin' and square up.
挠痒痒
Coochie- coochie-coo!
-住手 -没问题 伙计
-Stop that! -Uh, no problem, Doc.
别胡闹了 疯兔子
Quit yer fooling, yer crazy rabbit!
没问题 伙计 童子军的荣誉
You got it, bub. Scout's honor.
好吧 别耍小聪明了
All right, no more funny business.
好吧 伙计 既然你这么坚持
Okay, Mac, if you insist.
各就各位 预备
On yer mark, get set--
你这倒霉玩意 我还没准备好
Oh, ya dang critter. I wasn't ready!
等我说
Wait until I say--
你要等我说
Yer supposed to wait until I say--
等我说
Until I say--
死兔子 等我说"开始"啊
Dagnabbit! Wait until I say "Go"!
开始
Go!
等等 伙计
Now, hold on there, Doc.
你这样有点不公平吧
You've got an unfair advantage.
这样好多了
That's better.
你这是作弊
Oh, hey, that's cheating.
你说得对 伙计 那给你吧
You're right, Doc. Here, you take 'em.
什么
What the--
够了 兔子
Oh, that does it, rabbit!
我要
I'm gonna--
伙计
Uh, Doc.
抱歉 各位
Oh, uh, pardon me, folks.
抱歉 小矮子 我逗你玩呢
Sorry, shorty, I was just playing.
游戏时间结束
Play time's over.
天啊 伙计 你不觉得有点过分吗
Gee, Doc, don't you think that's, uh, going a little overboard?
这次要认真的掰手腕了
We're arm wrestling for reals this time.
开始吧
Now, let's get to it.
各就各位 预备 开始
Ready, steady, go!
伙计 你在干什么
Whatcha doin' there, Doc?
我在和兔子掰手腕
I'm arm wrestling this here rabbit.
是吗 你会赢吗
Oh, yeah? You gonna win?
当然会赢
Of course, I'm gonna win.
那我赌你赢吧 伙计
Okay, I guess I'll bet on you then, Doc.
嗯 赌我赢
Yeah, bet on me.
赌掰手腕山姆赢就对了
Always bet on arm wrestling Sam,
毕竟我是常胜将军
'cause I always win.
兔子变成了一根炸♥药♥了
Hey, the rabbit turned into a stick of dynamite.
说实话 伙计们
Uh, confidentially, folks,
这不是我第一次参加竞技表演了
this ain't my first rodeo.
兔八哥
196♥4♥年掰手腕冠军
剧集 | 乐一通 | 导航列表