剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
# Friends say it's fine, friends say it's good #
# Everybody says #
# It's just like Robin Hood #
# Well, it's plain to see #
# You were meant for me, yeah #
# I'm your boy #
# Your 20th century toy #
他是一位写词丰富 谱曲成章的
He's the lyric-dropping, rhyme-fighting,
你们大爱的《假唱大作战》主持人
lip-sync-hosting man you love.
大家掌声欢迎埃勒酷
Everyone give it up for LL Cool J!
把你们双手举起来 让我看到你们的手
Hands in the air! Hands in the air!
让我听到你们的欢呼声 耶
Lemme hear you say, "Yeah!"
-耶 -欢呼声再大一点
- Yeah! - Say, "Hell yeah!"
-耶耶耶 -尖叫声在哪里
- Hell yeah! - Now scream!
欢迎来到《假唱大作战》
Welcome to Lip Sync Battle!
这是一台你们最爱的明星们
Now, this is the show where
会在此处为争夺假唱的最高地位
your favorite stars go against each other
而使出浑身解数的节目
in a battle for lip sync supremacy.
你们懂我的意思 对吧
You know what I'm saying?
今晚的节目
Now, tonight's show
向你们保证 将会只是单纯的娱乐
promises to be nothing but pure entertainment,
彻彻底底的史诗级表演 不过在这之前
complete and total epicness. But, before that,
是时候介绍我们美丽动人的点评主持人
it's time to bring out our color commentator with flavor,
如此有洞察力 又那么让人沉醉的
the insightful, the oh so delightful...
克里丝·泰根
Chrissy Teigen.
喔 让我把它们绑起来 让我把它们绑起来
Woo! Let me tie 'em up! Let me tie 'em up!
嗨 大家好
Hi, everybody.
-我得说 真的吗 -真的
- I mean... really? - Really.
传奇的泰根小姐 你这身简直惊艳啊
Miss Legendary Teigen, like, seriously?
-这些是我专门为假唱准备的靴子 -噢
- These are my-- my lip-sync boots. - Ooh.
只为今晚准备哦
Only for tonight.
-我们特别喜欢你这身 -只穿今晚这一次
- Oh, and we love it. - Only for tonight.
那克里丝 你对今晚的比拼怎么看
So, Chrissy, how do you see this shaking out tonight?
今晚我们请来了两位女演员
We have two of my favorite actresses, actually,
她们的表演会非常的政♥治♥化
who are about to get very political.
-噢 -而且你懂我的 我喜欢政♥治♥化的东西
- Ooh. - And you know me, I likes me some politics.
所以今晚一定会发生一些有趣的事
So, something's gonna happen tonight.
必须的 你准备好开始了吗
Absolutely. You ready to rock it?
-你真的准备好了吗 好的 -我们开始吧 我已经释放洪荒之力了
- You really ready to rock it? Okay. - Let's do this. I'm out.
今晚将会是《牛仔裤的夏天》
All right, it's a reunion
电影的一次演员重聚
of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
她是这部经典电影中的明星之一
She's one of the stars of that classic film.
你们都爱她在《丑女贝蒂》里的表演 可她跟丑一点也不沾边
You loved her as Ugly Betty-- She's far from ugly.
如今她带领这一群疯狂的人们在NBC电视台的《超级商店》里
Now she runs a band of crazies on NBC's Superstore.
让我们热烈欢迎
Make some noise...
亚美利加·弗蕾拉
for America Ferrera!
喔
Woo!
我们喜欢她在《天国儿女》里的演出
And we loved her in Joan of Arcadia,
美版《午夜凶铃》里她把我们吓得不清
she scared the hell out of us in The Ring,
而且女士们 在《牛仔裤的夏天》里
and, ladies, she pulled your heart strings
当那些小伙子们在沙滩上为她保驾护航时
while the guys rode shotgun on the couch
她足以牵动你们的心
in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
掌声有请爱波·塔布琳
Amber Tamblyn!
-喔 -欢迎欢迎
- Woo! - Welcome.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
爱波 你先去贵宾席坐一会
Amber, you're in the VIP.
-亚美利加 过来这儿
- America, come on over.
-你先来第一轮表演 -耶 棒极了 喔
-You get first crack at it. - Yeah. Yeah. Woo!
所以你是刚从竞选游说中过来的
So... you're fresh off the campaign trail.
-没错 -真不错
- That's right. - That's right.
我支持她[希拉里竞选标语]
I'm with her. You know.
-喔 -就是这样
- Woo! - That's it.
既然你和她在同一战线
And since you're with her,
你准备表演的第一首歌♥曲是
what song are you coming out of the gate with?
-首先我需要向克里丝拿点东西 -噢
- Well, first I need something Chrissy has for me. - Oh.
-接好了 -哇噢
- There you go. - Ooh!
-接的不错啊 -这也许能给你们一点线索
- Nice catch under pressure. - This might give you a clue,
又一个叼炸天的狠角色 狠角色
another bad-ass bitch. Biatch!
-噢 没错 -我准备假唱一首蜜西·艾莉特的歌♥
- Oh yes. - I'm doing a Missy Elliott song.
-天啊 -蜜西·艾莉特
- Oh! - Missy Elliott.
女士们先生们 掌声有请亚美利加·弗蕾拉
Ladies and Gentlemen, America Ferrera!
#Yo, yo, we got Missy Elliott coming through#
#I can't stand the -- no way Oh, oh #
# When I walk up in the piece I ain't gotta even speak #
# I'm a bad mamajama, goddammit,
ya'll people ain't got it like me #
# How you studying these clothes, need to talk what you know #
# And stop talking 'bout who I'm
sticking and licking, just mad it ain't yours #
# I know ya'll poor, ya'll broke #
# Ya'll job just hanging up clothes #
# Step to me, get burnt like toast #
# Ya'll suckers, adios, amigos #
# Halves, halves, wholes, wholes #
# I don't brag, I mostly boast #
# From the VA to the LA coast #
# Iffy, kiffy, Izzy, oh #
# Once upon a time in College Park #
# Where they live life fast and they scared of dark #
# There was a little -- By the name of Cris #
# Nobody paid him any mind, no one gave a -- #
# Knowing he could rap, no one lifted a hand #
# So he went about his business and devised a plan #
# Made a CD and then he hit the block #
# 50 thousand sold, seven dollars a pop #
# Hold the phone, uhn, three years later #
# Steeped out the swamp with ten and a half gators #
# All around the world on the microphone #
# Leaving the booth smelling like Burberry cologne #
# Get up on my lap and get my head sucked tight #
# Sprayed so I never let the bed bugs bite #
# Hard to the core, core to the right #
# Drop down, turn around, pick a bale of cotton, hyah! #
# Musi ques, I sews on bews, I pues, a twos on Que zat #
#- Pue zoo. - My kizzer. #
# - Pous zigga ay zee. - I love it! I love it! #
#- It's all kizza. - It's always like. #
#- It's all kizza. - It's always like. #
# Na zound. Wa zee. Wa zoom zoom zee. #
# What's up fools? You think
I ain't knowin' ya'll broke Milli Vanilli #
# Jay Jay fan wannabes ain't over here gossiping bout me? #
# Yo, how bout you buff these Pumas
for 20 cents so your lights won't get cut off? #
# You soggy breasts, cow stomachs. #
# Yo, take those Baby Gap shirts off, too. #
# You just mad 'cuz Payless
ran out of plastic pumps for the after party. #
# Yo, by the way, go get my album. #
# Damn. #
这群观众们真的是最热情最棒的
This is the best audience, ever.
-克里丝 -是的 伙计
- Chrissy! - Dude!
你有什么想说的吗 你有没有觉得 首先
Do you gossip? Did you feel-- first of all,
-你有感受到她的那种活力了吗 -噢 我实打实地感受到了
- did you feel that energy? - Oh, I felt that energy.
你就这么扔下麦克风 然后你又把它捡了起来
You dropped the Mic, you picked it up.
真的非常可爱
That's adorable!
这个嘛 我不想显得太过粗鲁
Well, I don't wanna be rude.
我只是 我们来这是为了能和大家玩的开心
I just-- you know, we're just here for a good time.
那首歌♥的难度系数真的特别高
Degree of difficulty on that song is very high.
我不知道观众们清不清楚歌♥词
I don't know if you guys know the words,
可那真的是首十分不可能完成假唱的歌♥曲
but that is a very impossible song to do.
你做到了 你做得特别棒
You di-- you killed that.
没错 说的很对 为什么选那首歌♥
Yeah, yeah. That's true. Why that song?
-告诉我你选这首歌♥的原因 -这次的表演
- Like, tell me why that song. - That-- this performance
我私底下排练了十五年 所以
has been 15 years in the making, so...
-效果很不错 十五年排练值得了 -我希望有不错的效果 你们觉得好么
- And it worked. It worked. - I hope it worked. Did it work?
这首歌♥的表演绝对够精彩
It definitely worked.
好了 亚美利加 你去贵宾席坐一下
All right, America, you have a seat in the VIP.
爱波 过来这儿
Amber, come on over.
-耶 -噢 好家伙
- Yeah. - Oh boy.
-哇噢 哇噢 -没错
- Wow. Wow. - Yeah.
你今晚感觉怎么样 你都做了什么准备
How you coming with it tonight? What you doing?
我感觉 就像
You know, I felt, like,
为了向这个特殊的节目表示敬意
in honor of this particular type of episode,
而且我和我最好的朋友之一
and that I'm doing it with one of my absolutely
一起做这一♥期♥节目
best friends in the whole wide world,
-唔 我能请你下来么 -噢 噢
- umm... may I have you? - Oh. Oh.
-这场面多美好啊 -所以这首歌♥
- Oh, isn't this sweet? - So, this is a song
是献给友谊和爱的
for friendship and love.
这也是我们大多数周六晚上的情况
This is also our Saturday nights most of the time.
这真的很棒 这真的很美好
That is very sweet. That is very, very sweet.
在世界需要好的氛围的时候
At a time when the world needs good vibes,
你就得为这个世界营造好的氛围
you gonna give some good vibes.
-是的 说的没错 讲述友谊的歌♥曲 -噢 行
- Yes. Exactly, so friendship song. - Oh, okay.
还有个小屏幕 棒 女士们先生们 掌声有请 爱波·塔布琳
A little screen, nice. Ladies and gentlemen, Amber Tamblyn!
# I want you to know #
# That I'm happy for you #
# I wish nothing but #
# The best for you both #
# An older version of me #
# Is she perverted like me? #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表