剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
我已经准备好了
你完爆我了
再低一点
我觉得你应该表现得再激动一些
♪ Oh! ♪
♪ Friends say it's fine, friends say it's good ♪
♪ Everybody says ♪
♪ It's just like Robin Hood ♪
♪ Well, it's plain to see ♪
♪ You were meant for me, yeah ♪
♪ I'm your boy ♪
♪ Your 20th century toy ♪
尖叫声响起 让我们欢迎主持人 埃勒酷
Make some noise, for our host: LL Cool J.
让我看到你们的双手
Hands in the air, hands in the air!
让我听到你们的声音
Let me hear you say yeah!
耶
Yeah!
尖叫声在哪里
Now scream!
欢迎来到《假唱大作战》 在这里巨星们都
Welcome to the "Lip Sync Battle" Where superstars
放下了身份 动用洪荒之力
put their status aside to get down and dirty
在这场音乐的战争中制♥造♥混乱
in an all out war of musical mayhem.
在介绍今晚的战士们之前
Now before we bring out tonight's combatants.
我必须要先欢迎一位女士
I've got to bring out the woman...
一位犀利的评论员
who always breaks it down.
我们迷人的
Our charmingly creative,
独具特色 风情万种的评论员
colorful commentator with furious flavor.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen:
有请 可爱的克丽丝·泰根
the delightful Chrissy Teigen!
嗨
Hi!
-克丽丝 -是
- Chrissy. - Yes!
今晚有什么别样的风味吗
What's the flavor for tonight?
喔 今晚的风味 你会知道的
Oh, the flavor for tonight? Oh you'd know!
我喜欢每次有喜剧演员来的时候
I love it when we have two comedians on this stage.
舞台变得很怪异
It gets weird.
很疯狂
It gets crazy.
-我太激动了 -我喜欢
- I'm so excited. - I love it.
-你准备好了吗 -是的 我们准备好了
- You ready to get it going? - Yeah, we're ready!
他在HBO情景喜剧《硅谷》中的表现让人捧腹大笑
He cracks you up on HBO's sitcom Silicon Valley.
观众爱他在《死待》中的表演
You loved him in Deadpool.
现在你还可以把他当成詹妮弗·安妮斯顿的
Now you can see him as Jennifer Aniston's
疯狂兄弟 在《办公室圣诞派对》中
crazy brother in Office Christmas Party.
他是滑稽的
The hilarious,
歇斯底里的
the hysterical:
T·J·米勒
T.J. Miller!
耶
Yeah!
耶
Yeah!
大家喜欢他在《邻居大战2》中的表演
You loved him in Neighbors 2.
还有艾美奖获奖作品《副总统》
And on the Emmy award-winning series Veep.
你们将会在《喜剧中心》的新节目《底特律人》中看到他
You'll see him in his upcoming Comedy Central show Detroiters.
但今晚他将在这里抢夺冠军腰带
But tonight he's here to snatch the belt
对决《办公室圣诞派对》中的共同出演者
from his Office Christmas party co-star.
尖叫声响起来
Make some noise!
有请 风趣幽默的
For the very funny:
萨姆·理查德森
Sam Richardson!
欢迎
Welcome.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢你 埃勒酷
Thank you, LL.
-你先来 T·J -好的
- You're up first, T.J. - All right.
萨姆 你可以去VIP区就坐了
Sam, you have a seat in the V.I.P.
过来 过来 到我这来
Come on over, come on over, just hang out with me.
我太激动了
I'm so excited.
-是的 我也是 -是 真的
- Yeah, me too. - Yeah, I really am.
你给了我一个做点什么的机会
You're giving me an opportunity to do something...
这太不可思议了
that's really incredible.
因为我第一次跳慢舞的时候
Because of the first time that I had to slow dance,
我不知道大家记不记得
I don't know if everybody in
自己第一次跳慢舞的时候
here remembers their first time to slow dance...
会很紧张 我非常紧张
You're so nervous, and I was really nervous.
那个女孩同意了 牵起我的手跳舞
And the girl that accepted... my hand in dance.
喔 霍利
Um, Holly.
我当时是一个怪异的六年级男生
I was such a weird, strange, 6th grade guy.
我当时想 我知道这首歌♥的歌♥词
That I was like: "I know the words to this song."
我要在我们慢舞的时候唱给她听
"I'm going to sing it into her ear while we are slow dancing."
于是她只能全程忍♥受我的跑调
So she has to suffer through listening to me be off key
唱一首凡妮莎·威廉斯的歌♥
to a Vanessa Williams' song.
所以
And so...
我想我大概要把这第一首歌♥
I thought I would sort of dedicate this first song...
献给霍利
to Holly.
而且我现在要穿着这种
And I-I'll sing it to her now in a...
这种传统的 复古的 摩洛哥的为她唱这首歌♥
in a traditional, vintage, Moroccan
-好 -贵族服饰
- Yes! - noblemen garb.
嗯 我
Yeah... I'm... you know...
因为 这是我妻子在丹吉尔(摩洛哥城市)买♥♥的
Because, that my wife got in Tangier...
她觉得穿成这样
and thought it would be a good idea for me...
来参加《假唱大作战》很好
to wear on Lip Sync Battle.
但你知道吗 埃勒酷
But you know what, LL?
婚姻需要妥协 你懂的 对吧
Marriage is about compromise, you know that I think, right?
大概吧
It can be.
-爱你 宝贝 -她在哪呢
- Love you, babe. - Where is she?
-嗨 -她就在那 喔
- Hi! - She's right there. Oh...
这太甜蜜了
Isn't that sweet?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
T·J·米勒
T.J. Miller!
♪ Sometimes the snow comes down in June ♪
♪ Sometimes the sun goes round the moon ♪
♪ I see the passion in your eyes ♪
♪ Sometimes it's all a big surprise ♪
♪ 'Cause there was a time when all I did was wish ♪
♪ You'd tell me this was love ♪
♪ It's not the way I hoped or how I planned ♪
♪ But somehow it's enough ♪
♪ And now we're standing face-to-face ♪
♪ Isn't this world a crazy place? ♪
♪ Just when I thought our chance had passed ♪
♪ You go and save the best for last ♪
♪ You went and save the best ♪
♪ For last ♪
♪ Yeah... ♪
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
T·J 过来
T.J., come on over here.
-谢谢 -克丽丝 你喜欢吗
- Thank you. - Chrissy, did you love it?
哇 看起来像一场功夫电影
Whoa, it looked like a Kung Fu movie.
-所以 -就像
- So... - It's like...
很棒
It was so good.
这种兴奋感
The thrill... of sort of
这种和音乐同步
syncing exactly the music and
凡妮莎·威廉斯的声音从你嘴里出来的兴奋感
having Vanessa Williams come out of your mouth.
如果你们没试过
If you guys haven't tried it...
-你做到了 -今晚一定要试下 好吗
- You nailed that. - Go for it tonight, all right?
-嗯 萨姆 萨姆 -太完美了
- Um... Sam, Sam... - It was perfect.
T·J的表演怎么样
How was T.J.'s performance?
嗯 可以这么说
I mean... it's in the words...
“有时太阳绕月”
You know, "Sometimes the sun goes round the moon."
“有时六月下雪”
"Sometimes... snow comes down in...
-“六月” -“六月”
- "June." - "June."
有时候你做的太棒了 让我刮目相看
Sometimes you rock your socks off and I'm impressed.
你做的很棒
That was a great job.
你做的很棒 哥们
That was a great job, man!
T·J 可以去VIP区就坐了
T.J. Have a seat in the V.I.P.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨姆 上来吧
Sam, step on up.
所以 萨姆
Now, Sam...
你准备了什么歌♥
what song are you going with?
我准备的是史提夫·汪达的《钟点情人》
I'm going to go with Stevie Wonder, "Part time lover."
掌声欢迎 萨姆·理查德森
Give it up! For Sam Richardson!
♪ Call up, ring once, hang up the phone ♪
♪ To let me know you made it home ♪
♪ Don't want nothing to be wrong ♪
♪ With my part-time lover ♪
♪ If she's with me I'll blink the lights ♪
♪ To let you know tonight's the night ♪
♪ For me and you, my part-time lover ♪
♪ We are undercover passion on the run ♪
♪ Chasing love up against the sun ♪
♪ We are strangers by day, lovers by night ♪
♪ Knowing it's so wrong ♪
♪ But feeling so right ♪
♪ And then a man called our exchange ♪
♪ But didn't want to leave his name ♪
♪ I guess that two can play the game ♪
♪ Of part-time lovers ♪
♪ Uh ♪
♪ Part-time lovers ♪
♪ Part-time lovers ♪
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表