剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
where Jeff Dye just dipped into some darkness.
罗伯·里格尔在他后面出演压力很大
Rob Riggle has a hard act to follow.
让我们看一看他是怎么准备
Now let's take a look at how he prepared
才不会相形见拙
not to be upstaged.
喔 喔 他来了
Uh-oh. Oh, here he comes.
冷静 冷静 冷静 冷静
Be cool, be cool, be cool, be cool.
你好 杰夫
'Sup, Jeff.
-很棒 -这鞋是为节目准备的吗
- It's going to be real good out there. - Are those for the show?
为节目准备的吗
Are those for the show?
-你知道这就是为节目准备的 里格尔 -哇哦
- You know they're for the show, Riggle. - Whoa.
你吃激素汉堡了吗 准备好了吗
You've been eating your steroid burgers? You all ready for this?
祝你好运 祝你好运
Good luck, good luck to you, son.
-我们拭目以待 准备好 -好的 拭目以待
- We'll see what happens. Get ready. - Yeah, we'll see.
-这是《假唱大作战》 笨蛋 -混♥蛋♥
- It's Lip Sync Battle, fool. - Rascal.
没朋友的人
No a single friend.
与此同时 看这儿 看看我的团队 看看
Meanwhile, pan around, look at my crew, look at my crew.
杰夫独自一人 而我和我的朋友在一起
Jeff alone, me with friends.
所以 大家应该能明白谁会赢了吧
So... I think we already know who the winner is
在我们上台之前
before we even step on stage.
我只是在闲逛 我就想逛一下
I was just bombing. I just wanted to bomb.
罗伯·里格尔在这里 我的天
Just Rob Riggle right here, what the...?
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
-不 -真的吗
- Ah... no. - Really?
好的 朋友们 要开始了 请迅速准备好
All right guys, here we go, tip-top right away, please.
欢迎来到这里
Welcome to the show.
太激动人心了
This is exciting.
-这太有意思了 -超有趣
- This is really fun. - It's super fun.
-你想从头开始试一下嘛
So you want to try it from the top?
我想多试几次
I need as many laps at this as I can get.
-是的 我听你的朋友说了 -所以 我
- Yeah, I hear you my friend. - So, I will...
-好的 所以我们先把你带到后台
- All right, so let's get you backstage.
-我会迅速进入节奏的
- I'll jump in whenever I can.
你可以把这当成喜剧来做
You can play it for comedy,
你可以做任何你想做的
you can play it for whatever you want.
-很好 -但我就会
- Perfect. - But I would just like...
-我要走性感路线 -处理好
- I'll play to be sexy. - ...own it.
-然后就变成了搞笑路线 -你会
- And it will come out as comedy. - You're gonna bring...
你会找回你的性感的
You're gonna to bring sexy back.
好了 朋友们 我们开始吧 我们再来一遍
All right, guys, here we go. We're going to try it again.
好的 继续
All right, moving on.
跳出舒适圈做的任何事情都感觉很好
Anything you do outside your comfort zone is... good.
-是的 是的 我同意 -我们应该去做
- Yeah, yeah. I agree. - You should do it.
你要时不时地让自己吓一跳
You got to scare yourself every now and then.
我想要那个腰带 我想要拿着它举过头顶
I want that belt, I want to hold it over my head.
享受吧
Drink it in.
享受这一切
Drink it all in.
欧耶
Oh yeah.
三 二 一
In three, two, one.
# Hey, hey, you, you #
# I don't like your girlfriend #
# No way, no way #
# I think you need a new one #
# Hey, hey, you, you #
# I could be your girlfriend #
# You're so fine, I want you mine, you're so delicious #
# I think about you all the time, you're so addictive #
# Don't you know what I can do To make you feel all right? #
# Don't pretend, I think you know I'm damn precious #
# And, hell yeah, I'm the mother... princess #
# I can tell you like me too, and you know I'm right #
# She's like so, whatever #
# And you could do so much better #
# I think we should get together now #
# And that's what everyone's talkin' about #
# Hey, hey, you, you #
# I don't like your girlfriend #
# No way, no way #
# I think you need a new one #
# Hey, hey, you, you #
# I could be your girlfriend #
# Hey, hey, you, you #
# I know that you like me #
# No way, no way #
# No, it's not a secret #
# Hey, hey, you, you #
# I want to be your girlfriend #
# In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger #
# 'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better #
# There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in? #
# She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinkin'? #
# Hey, hey, you, you #
# I don't like your girlfriend #
# No way, no way #
# I think you need a new one #
# Hey, hey, you, you #
# I want to be your girlfriend #
# No way, no way #
# Hey, hey! #
克丽丝
Chrissy, so...
嗯
So...
好的 首先 你看起来很棒
okay, first of all, you look amazing.
-谢谢 -第一点
- Thank you. - Number one,
但是第二点
but number two...
这让我想起来关于我的舞蹈的
it brought up like really horrific memories
可怕回忆
of my dance.
而且
And...
为什么从来都没有人跟我一起跳舞呢
how I had no one to dance with me, ever.
-喔哦 -没有人
- Aw. - No one.
-喔哦
Aww.
想跳舞吗
Want to dance?
我想他想和你跳舞
I think he'll dance with you.
喔 喔 天啊
Oh! Oh! Oh God!
-天啊 -喔 耶
- Oh God! - Oh yes!
-嘿 哥们 -我爱你
- Hey, man. - I love you.
大家看 是约翰·传奇
John Legend everybody.
哦天啊
Oh my God!
他很不错
He's cute.
-是吧 他很可爱吧 -是的
- Isn't he cute? - Yeah.
-你应该去见见他 -我喜欢他
- You should go see him. - I like him.
他超可爱的
He's like super cute.
杰夫 你有没有觉得很震惊
Jeff, is any of this shocking to you?
有没有
Is it? Well...
嘿 哥们 我觉得整个演出都很怪异
Hey, man, I thought the whole performance was weird.
我可永远都不会打扮成女人
I would never dress up like a lady.
不过 可以拍一张不错毕业舞会照片
Although, this would make a great prom picture...
嘿 你和我 宝贝
Hey, me and you baby.
我觉得这是两所不同的高中
I think this is two different high schools.
实际上
Honestly.
我觉得是同一所高中
I think it's the same high school,
只不过是停车场的不同片区而已
just different parts of the parking lot.
别 那个女孩肯定
Nah, that girl would've
会在学校找我的麻烦 我才不要呢
picked on me in school, and I don't need it.
好的
Okay.
罗伯 你可以去VIP去就坐了
Rob, you have a seat in the VIP.
谁会赢得腰带 罗伯还是杰夫
Who gets the belt? Rob or Jeff?
这是个艰难的选择
This is a tough decision.
稍后揭晓 这里是《假唱大作战》
Find out next on Lip Sync Battle.
# Hey, hey, you, you #
# I know that you like me #
欢迎回到《假唱大作战》
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle"!
这场比赛重要的是还原
The show is all about the match ups.
杰夫·戴伊和罗伯·里格尔完全做到了
And Jeff Dye and Rob Riggle definitely brought it.
谁将会是今晚的《假唱大作战》冠军
Who's going to be the Lip Sync Battle champion?
-克丽丝 -来吧
- Chrissy? - Let's do this!
冠军是
Is the champ...
杰夫·戴伊吗
Jeff Dye?
切
Whatever.
还是
Or...
深呼吸 深呼吸
Take a deep breath, deep.
冠军是罗伯·里格尔吗
Is the champ Rob Riggle?
冠军是
The winner...
罗伯·里格尔
is Rob Riggle.
哇
Woo!
这太不可思议了
This is ridiculous!
这是要重赛的节奏啊
I smell rematch.
好了 罗伯 罗伯你还好吗
All right, Rob... Rob are you in there?
你感觉怎么样 你赢了
How do you feel? You won.
这是我生命中最棒的一天
This is the greatest day of my life!
看啊 罗伯·里格尔是冠军
Look, Rob Riggle is the champ.
杰夫刚刚偷走了腰带
Jeff just stole the belt.
他们都是《假唱大作战》的成员
They are both part of our "Lip Sync Battle" Crew.
我们爱你
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表