剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
厌倦一点点地腐蚀*
* Every now and then I get a little bit tired
不想再听着自己泪水的呜咽*
* Of listening to the sound of my tears
请转身看看*
* Turn around
恐慌时不时地袭来*
* Every now and then I get a little bit terrified
然后你的眼神又会浮现脑海*
* I see the (BLEEP) look in your eyes
转过来吧 你那明亮的双眸*
* Turn around, bright eyes
时不时令我感到心力交瘁*
* (BLEEP) every now and then I fall apart
今晚我就要你回到我身边*
* And I need you now tonight
我对你的渴求前所未有*
* I (BLEEP) need you more than ever
只要你将我抱紧*
* And if you'll only hold me tight
我们就将紧抱这爱至死不渝*
* We'll be holding on forever
我们只会使前路充满光明*
* And we'll only be making it right
因为我们的爱永不会错*
* 'Cause we'll never be wrong
我们可以一起坚持到最后*
* Together we can take it to the end of the line
你的爱与我如影随行*
* Your love is like a shadow on me all the time
今晚我真的需要你*
* I really need you tonight
永恒就从今晚开始*
* Forever's gonna start tonight
永恒就从今晚开始*
* For-(BLEEP)-ever gonna start to
很久以前 我的生活曾有光彩*
* Once upon a time I was falling in love
而今只有黯然的爱*
* Now I'm (BLEEP) falling apart
我已无言以对*
* Nothing I can say
这是一场心之全蚀*
* A total eclipse of the heart
一场心之全蚀*
* Total eclipse of the, total eclipse of the
一场心之全蚀(转过身来 明亮的眼眸)*
* Total eclipse of the (turn around bright eyes!)
一场心之全蚀(转过身来)*
* Total eclipse of the, total eclipse of the (turn around)
一场心之全蚀*
* A total eclipse of the heart
心之全蚀*
* Total Eclipse!
安迪总是这么优秀
Andy always comes through.
令我沉思 宣誓 彷徨
I thought, I swore, I was scared,
非常棒 谢谢你带给我这种感觉
that was very good, thank you for saving me.
要是在以前 我们都了解 你懂的 会被罚钱
In my former life, we got, you know, you get fined,
会被扣分 会因为无故骂人而受到比赛的处罚
you get a point penalty, you get a game penalty for gratuitous cussing,
所以这场表演对我来说简直太棒了
so this was just amazing for me.
真棒
It was awesome.
好吧 布鲁克林 来吧 跟我们讲讲那场表演
All right, Brooklyn, come on, talk to me about that performance.
在养育了两个孩子之后 听到你们这么说我真的感动坏了
After rearing two children, I just appreciate such kind, kind words.
我真的很感激孩子们 真的
I do appreciate the children, I do.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
- 好了 安迪 你可以去贵宾区了 - 谢谢
- Well, Andy, you can go on over to the VIP. - Thank you.
你们可以聊聊孩子们
You guys can talk about the children.
你们知道的今晚气氛非同寻常
You know it's goin' down tonight.
我保证你们人人自危
And I promise you nobody is safe.
这两个人将全力以赴来赢得那条腰带
These two are going all out to win that belt.
克莉丝 局势紧张啊
Chrissy, this thing is gonna be serious.
听着 现在即使发誓也拯救不了他们两个了
Listen, even vows can't save these two now.
我迫不及待想看看接下来他们会带给我们什么惊喜
I can't wait to see what they bring next.
待在这儿 这里是对口型假唱大对决
Stay there, it's Lip Sync Battle.
太狂野了 这是一场真正的对决 宝贝
It's crazy, it's a real battle, baby,
对口型假唱大对决
Lip Sync Battle.
针锋相对 快意对决 *
* It takes two to make a thing go right
欢迎回来对口型假唱大对决
Lip Sync Battle is back,
我们有一场夫妻大战即将上演
and we've got a husband and wife battle going down.
布鲁克林·戴克带给她的丈夫安迪·罗迪克不俗的表现
Brooklyn Decker is bringing the ruckus to her husband, Andy Roddick.
她没有把这当成游戏
She's not a game.
让我们来看看她是如何赢得这条腰带的
Let's a take look at how in her quest to win that belt,
她必须放弃她一贯的做法
she had to drop her model behavior.
- 嗨 - 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨
- Hi! - Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi!
- 你准备好了吗 - 好了
- Are you ready?! - Yes!
我要唱我一直想唱的那首歌♥
I am... singing the song of my dreams.
我要向女王致敬
I'm doing a tribute to the queen.
你要扮演的角色很重要 姑娘
Got some big shoes to fill, girl!
最重要的
The biggest.
- 嘿 - 呀
- Hey! - Ugh!
排练非常紧张
The rehearsal was so intense.
推到他
Push him!
实际上我还把其中一位制片人也拉入伙了
I actually pulled one of the producers into it.
我可能要 绕着他旋转
And I might have... gyrated on his body.
然后 我会在这里
And then, I would kind of be here.
然后我起身 和他互动
And then go up, and I would play with him. Boom!
他同意了
He... he gave consent... prior.
- 不错啊 - 真棒
- It's really good. - It's really good.
这是一对夫妻的对峙
This is a husband and wife face-off.
我无法承受你的体重 我说 啊
I couldn't hold your weight, I was, like, "Ugh!
我从你膝盖上下去 女士
Took me out at the knees, lady.
我担心这会造成持久的伤害
I'm nervous that it's gonna have lasting damage.
别练了
Don't practice!
如果我输了
If I lose,
家里可能要闹一场了
it might be second-family time.
对不起 我不会感到抱歉的 *
* Sorry, I ain't sorry
《sorry》Beyonce
对不起 我不会感到抱歉的 *
* Sorry, I ain't sorry
我不会感到抱歉的 *
* I ain't sorry
他想跟我缠绵一番 可是就算辜负你我不会觉得抱歉的 *
* He trying to roll me up (I ain't sorry)
但我不想去 我不会接你电♥话♥的 我不会感到抱歉的 *
* I ain't picking up (I ain't sorry)
就算去到夜店 我不会感到抱歉的 *
* Headed to the club (I ain't sorry)
我也不会想着你 我不会感到抱歉的 *
* I ain't thinking 'bout you (I ain't sorry)
我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥喝着D'USS?的酒 *
* Me and my ladies sip my D'USS?? cup
我才不在乎呢 我可是高冷女皇 *
* I don't give a (BLEEP), chucking my deuces up
在我的派对上偷♥欢♥ 等等 我有点厌了 *
* Suck on my (BLEEP) had enough
我可不是在想你 *
* I ain't thinking 'bout you
一点都没想 *
* I ain't thinking 'bout
竖起中指 高举他们的双手 *
* Middle fingers up, put them hands high
狠狠的扫在那厮脸上 告诉他被淘汰出局了 *
* Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye
告诉他出局了 *
* Tell him, boy, bye
出局了 *
* Boy, bye
再竖起中指嚣张一番 我才不会想你呢 *
* Middle fingers up, I ain't thinking 'bout you
现在你想说对不起 *
* Now you want to say you're sorry
现在你想打电♥话♥找我哭诉 *
* Now you want to call me crying
可我现在必须让你瞧瞧我狂野的一面 *
* Now you gotta see me wilin'
现在轮到我扮演说谎的角色了 *
* Now I'm the one that's lying
我还很享受这个角色呢 *
* And I don't feel bad about it
这就是你应得的 *
* It's exactly what you get
别来破坏我的兴致 *
* Stop interrupting my grinding
我才没有在想你呢 *
* I ain't thinking 'bout you
对不起 我不会感到抱歉的 *
* I ain't sorry
不 这真该死 *
* No, no, hell nah
看看手表 觉得他现在应该回家了 *
* Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home
今天我后悔在晚上接了他的电♥话♥ *
* Today I regret the night I put that ring on
他总是借口多多 *
* He always got them (BLEEP) excuses
我向上帝祈祷 希望能看清他的真面目 *
* I pray to the Lord you reveal what his truth is
你这大男孩最好成熟点 *
* Big homie better grow up
我跟我的爱人要去散散步了 *
* Me and my whoadies 'bout to stroll up
我在街角处看到一位爵士乐手 *
* I see them boppers in the corner
他们从后面偷偷溜走 *
* They sneaking out the back door
只有当我不在时才想起我的重要 *
* He only want me when I'm not there
他最好就打给留着一头秀发的贝姬 *
* He better call Becky with the good hair
他最好就打给留着一头秀发的贝姬 *
* He better call Becky with the good hair
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
哇哦
Wow!
我是说
I mean...
塞雷娜·威廉姆斯
Serena Williams!
塞雷娜 我问你
Serena, let me just ask you,
之前你和碧昂丝一起这支单曲音乐录影带的
You been... you appeared in the-in the actual video
- 拍摄 很显然 - 对
- with Beyonce, obviously. - Yep.
为在座的观众现场表演是什么感觉
What was it like doing it live for the crowd here, like, bein' here?
我的天 这也太棒了吧
Oh, my God, it was so fun!
真的很开心
It was so fun.
布鲁克林表现得非常棒
Brooklyn did so good!
我们是来赢下这场对决的
We're here to win this.
我志在必得
I'm here to win this.
当然了 我听到了 听到了
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表