剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
会和谁一起组队
on who they wanted to team up with.
- 哦 - 欢迎惊艳五人组
- Oh! - "Welcome Fab Five!"
他们真是可爱
They're sweethearts!
我们没指望他们给我们带来气球
None of us were expecting them to get us balloons,
花和皇冠
flowers and tiaras.
好像他们认识我们似的
It's as if they know us.
对决马上开始
The competition starts now.
我想如果我们既然要分开的话
So, I think if we have to split up,
我们三个应该和你们对决
that the three of us should go against you guys.
我们按照策略的挑选了我们的队员
We chose these teams, uh, strategically.
我们想要三个弱势者
We wanted three under dogs
对两个明星
versus two stars.
两个明星之间会发生碰撞
Those two stars together are gonna collide.
但是我走了 我走到你旁边去
Yeah, but I walk, so I'll just walk right next to you.
我不得不说 说到竞争优势
I would say, when it comes to competitive advantage,
我们更有节奏感
we just have rhythm.
我们的策略就是活下来
Our strategy is to survive!
我相信你 你可以的
I believe in you! You can do it!
看起来好像不行
Didn't look that great to me!
看起来好像不行
Doesn't look that great to me!
你配不上这份荣誉 你没有格调
You don't deserve this. You have no class!
我只想看到你们在台上发光
I just wanna see you boys shine,
我希望在你们上场之前之前能找到节奏
and I hope that you get introduced to rhythm before you go out.
- 说得好 - 加油
- Amen. - Come on.
那就这么决定了
And now it's settled.
安东尼 鲍比还有谭对阵乔纳森还有克拉莫
Antoni, Bobby and Tan versus Jonathan and Karamo.
两队将展开比拼 一会儿回来之后
Two teams will battle it out, so when we come back,
他们将在舞台上一较高下 你们准备好了吗 你们准备好了吗
it'll be time to throw down. You guys ready for that? You ready?
既然我们打破了以往的流程
Alright, alright, since we're switching things up,
不如就由你们来进广♥告♥
why don't you guys toss us to the break?
粉雄救兵降临
LSB is going to Q...
对口型假唱大对决
U-E-E-R
精彩不容错过
You don't wanna miss it!
我是一名成熟♥女♥性*
* I'm a grown woman
一拍即合 水到渠成*
* It takes two to make a thing go right
对口型假唱大对决回归
Yes, LSB returns,
带来粉雄救兵的成员正面交锋
and the cast of Queer Eye are going toe to toe.
安东尼 鲍比还有谭即将登台表演
Antoni, Bobby and Tan are ready to take it to the stage.
但是在放他们出来之前
But before we unleash the madness,
让我们看看他们是打算怎么让世界
let's see how they plan to show the world
认为三才是致胜数字
that three is the magic number.
大家好
Hi, everyone!
真高兴我们一队
So glad we're a team.
好兴奋
So excited!
- 丹尼尔 安东尼 很高兴认识你 - 你看起来好美
- Danielle, Antoni, so nice to meet you. - You look so pretty!
说实话 我从来没有感觉这么美艳过
I've never felt prettier, frankly.
这是我第一次穿高跟鞋
It's my first time in heels.
我很自豪
Very proud.
- 你们准备好了吗 - 没有
- You ready for this? - No!
- 先是哪边 - 右边 从左到右
- Which one goes first? - Right. Left to right.
穿这鞋我非得摔断脖子
Break my neck in these.
很不容易 我不知道舞蹈演员是怎么日复一日地坚持下来的
This has been very hard. I don't know how the dancers do this every day.
对不起
I'm sorry!
没错 我们就像在邯郸学步
Yeah, we're struggling.
我刚刚发现穿高跟鞋把腰扭起来
I just realized it's easier to walk in heels
走路更容易
when you sway your hips.
我来试试
Oh! Well, I'll give that a try.
我们做完了一整套
We just did a move!
没错
Yeah!
- 我的神啊 现场感好强 - 看起来棒极了
- Oh my God, it's so real! - It looks amazing!
我们要登上舞台 赢得胜利
We're gonna go out there. We're gonna win.
我们要让克拉莫和乔纳森
We're gonna show Karamo and Jonathan
展示我们的对口型功力
that we can lip sync.
我们要向他们展示他们从没见过的那一面
We're gonna show those boys a side of us they've never even seen.
我觉得你肯定要掉下来
I just know yours is gonna fall!
我到时候会笑晕过去
And I'm gonna laugh so hard.
你想要*
* You wanna
歌♥名
你想要*
* You wanna
你想要*
* You wanna
你想要火♥辣♥的身躯*
* You want a hot body?
你想要布加迪*
* You want a Bugatti?
你想要玛莎拉蒂*
* You want a Maserati?
那你最好开始行动 姐们*
* You better work, bitch
你想坐兰博基尼*
* You want a Lamborghini?
啜饮马丁尼*
* Sip martinis?
穿惹火的比基尼*
* Look hot in a bikini?
那你最好拿出作为 姐们*
* You better work, bitch
你想要荣华富贵*
* You wanna live fancy?
深居琼台玉宇*
* Live in a big mansion?
在法国纵情享乐*
* Party in France?
那你最好拿出行动 姐们*
* You better work, bitch
证明自己*
* You better work, bitch
那你最好拿出行动 姐们*
* You better work, bitch
那你最好拿出行动 姐们*
* You better work, bitch
去拿回属于你的东西*
* Now get to work, bitch
放马过来*
* Bring it on
拉响警报*
* Ring the alarm
不要停歇 向冠军的桂冠奋进*
* Don't stop now, just be the champion
全力以赴 权当这是一生所依*
* Work it hard, like it's your profession
瞧好了*
* Watch out now
好戏才刚刚开始*
* Cause here it comes
我就是来砸场子的*
* Here comes the smasher
我就是要主宰全场*
* Here comes the master
听这强劲的节奏*
* Here comes the big beat
掀起节奏狂潮*
* Big beat disaster
我就是主宰*
* I make the governor
叫我主宰*
* Call me the governor
我就是狠角色*
* I am the bad bitch
你永远无法了解的角色*
* The bitch that you'll never know
高昂额头*
* Hold your head high
奋力向上*
* Fingers to the sky
纵使他们半百诋毁*
* They gonna try to try ya
也没办法否认*
* But they can't deny ya
不断向着高处*
* Keep it moving higher
更高处*
* And higher
不断向着高处*
* Keep it moving higher
更高处*
* And higher and higher
拿出行动*
* Work, work
舞动起来 秀出真我*
* Work it out, work it out
天呐
Oh my God!
奋勇向前 排除万难*
* Work it out, work it out
你最好拿出行动 姐们*
* You better work, bitch
天呐
Oh my God!
太狂野了
Yo, this is wild.
- 你为我们骄傲吗 克莉斯 - 你们太惊艳了
- Did we make you proud, Chrissy? - You look so good!
我的老天爷
Oh my gosh!
- 你喜欢我的翘臀吗 - 天呐 当然
- Do you like my ass? - Oh my God! Yes!
我的天
Oh my God!
服装还有里面所有的元素
These outfits. Everything about it.
难以置信 这是我人生中第一次
Incredible. That was my first human soul cycle thing
看到人肉动感单车
I've ever seen.
希腊度假胜地
我们在米基诺岛就是这么嗨的
This is how we party in Mykonos, bitch!
上台表演感觉怎么样
Okay. How does it feel to do this?
- 有没有打开新世界的感觉 - 布莱妮是浴火的凤♥凰♥
- Next level? - Britney is the phoenix rising.
从一文不名到一炮而红再从萎靡不正重新回到巅峰
She's come from the ashes and back again.
她彻底改变了自己
She's reinvented herself.
她很幸运 她是真正的明星
She's so lucky, she's a star.
听着
Alright, listen.
你穿着红色紧身衣出来
You came out with the red bodysuit on.
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表