当然 这种事情从未发生
Of course, these things never happened.
在这一世没有
Not in this life.
在这一世 有一位新生儿
In this life there's a new baby.
吉米
Jimmy.
他的哥哥 泰迪 正在熟睡
His brother, Teddy, is asleep.
帕梅拉也是
And so is Pamela.
乌苏拉努力保持清醒
Ursula is trying not to sleep.
她的梦境...
Her dreams are...
充满了挑战
..Challenging.
生生不息
第二集
你在这干什么
What are you doing up?
我睡不着
Can't sleep.
你又做噩梦了吗
More bad dreams?
过来
Come here.
只有极其特别的人才会有强大的想象力
You know, only very special people have powerful imaginations.
而你更加独特
You're extra interesting.
这也许有点沉重 但你也可以这样想
It's a bit of a burden, but that's the way to think about it.
我梦见了死亡
I think I dream about dying...
因为我已经死过了
..Because I've already died.
很多次
Lots of times.
我向你保证 你没死过
I assure you, you haven't.
否则我肯定会注意到
I would have definitely noticed.
没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
伦敦怎么样 你的朋友们怎么样
How was London? How were your friends?
很无聊
Boring.
我想让乌苏拉去看心理医生
I want Ursula to see a psychiatrist.
为什么这么说
Why on earth do you say that?
之前她把布丽姬特
You talked me out of it before,
从楼梯上推下去时 你还劝我别这样
when she pushed Bridget down the stairs.
你不能再阻止我了
You are not talking me out of it again.
她不太对劲
There's something wrong with her.
她就是有点内向而已 这也不是坏事
She's a little introspective, that's all. And it's no bad thing.
她经常心情不好 还总做噩梦
She's always down in the dumps and she has these terrible dreams.
我们不能坐视不理
We cannot assume this will just pass.
她很快就会长大
She'll grow up soon enough
我们要确保她心智健全地闯荡世界
and we need her mentally sound as she moves through the world.
别忘了 一堆不择手段的男人虎视眈眈
Let us not forget that unscrupulous men lie in wait,
就等着利用那些
ready to take advantage of women
头脑不清醒的女人
who don't have their head screwed on correctly.
我们要去哪里找心理医生
How would we even locate a psychiatrist?
村里的肖克罗斯少校推荐了一个伦敦的医生
Major Shawcross in the village recommends a chap up in London.
他的一些手下回来时精神不太正常
Some of his men came back with very bad nerves.
他随口跟我提过
He mentioned it to me in passing.
我听说肖克罗斯回家时
The way I heard it, it was Shawcross that came home
精神就不太正常
with a bad case of nerves.
我只希望她快乐
I just want her to be happy.
推荐的那位心理医生在伦敦
The psychiatrist recommended was in London.
最终决定
It was decided that Ursula
乌苏拉由她妈妈送上火车
could be put on the train by her mother
再由她的姑姑伊兹 在伦敦接应她
and met at the other end by her aunt, Izzie,
尽管希尔薇和休都质疑
even though both Sylvie and Hugh doubted that Izzie
伊兹够不够格照顾孩子
was sufficiently reliable to be in charge of a child.
希尔薇不喜欢伊兹
Sylvie disliked Izzie,
不过看在休的面子上 她忍♥了
although she tolerated her for Hugh's sake.
不要跟任何人说话 尤其是男人
Don't talk to anybody, especially to any men.
要是伊兹没在站台等你
If Izzie isn't waiting for you at the platform,
你就直接回家 知道吗
you come straight back home, do you understand?
伊兹找到了一份
Izzie had managed to get a job
为报纸写每周专栏的工作
writing a weekly column for a newspaper.
她的笔名是戴尔芬·福克斯
She wrote under the pseudonym Delphine Fox
专栏名"当代剩女历险记"
and called the column Adventures of a Modern Spinster.
乌苏拉
Ursula!
我太激动了
Isn't this exciting?
两位女士独自相聚伦敦 我们要做点什么呢
Two ladies alone in London. Whatever shall we do?
有哪些冒险在等着我们呢
What adventures lie in wait?
你得直接带我去看医生
You have to take me straight to the doctor.
我很荣幸
Delighted.
我太兴奋了
So thrilling.
谈话治疗很流行
The talking cure is quite the thing, you know.
别告诉你♥爸♥我买♥♥车了
Perhaps don't mention to your father that I brought the motor.
他似乎对我的车技没什么信心
He seems to have very little confidence in my abilities,
尽管我战争期间还开过救护车
even though I managed to drive an ambulance throughout the war,
从没发生过事故 还是在别的国家
sans mishap, in another country, no less.
当然 他不喜欢我开车的真正原因
Of course, the real reason he doesn't like me driving
是那个绿眼睛小怪物 对吧
is the little green eyed monster. Am I right?
什么
What?
他嫉妒我 他也想有一辆自己的汽车
Oh, he's jealous. He wants an automobile himself.
但你母亲不会允许 对吧
Your mother will not allow it. Am I right?
我不知道
I don't know.
很明智的回答
Very politic answer.
我很高兴被赋予了巨大的责任
I'm glad I've been tasked with the grave responsibility
要把你从这里送去见医生
of shuttling you from A to B.
我知道你母亲觉得我
I know that I am considered by your mother
又疯又坏 认识我还很危险
mad, bad and dangerous to know,
但我觉得我们可以成为特别的朋友
but I thought we could be special chums.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
帕梅拉有点无聊 生活只有网球和骑车
Pamela is a little dull, all that tennis and cycling.
难怪她的脚踝那么结实
No wonder she has such sturdy ankles...
快剪掉 剪掉
Cut it! Cut it!
那个婴儿差点就死了
The baby nearly died.
上帝想让它回去
God wanted it back.
乌苏拉
Ursula?
我们的意思是 伊兹 我们希望
I think what we're saying, Izzie...Is that we'd prefer
你不要在你的专栏里提我们的孩子
you don't reference our children in your column.
-他们不是你的孩子 -天啊
- They are not your children. - For goodness' sake.
他们是我作为戴尔芬·福克斯
They are imaginary children that I've invented
作为"当代剩女历险记"专栏作家
in my persona as Delphine Fox,
虚构出来的孩子
author of Adventures of a Modern Spinster.
对了 我的专栏很受欢迎
The column's most awfully popular, by the way.
虚构的也不行
Don't even write about my imaginary children.
帕梅拉 你在对你的脚干什么
Pamela, what are you doing with your feet?
"当代剩女"上说
It's the way to shape the ankle,
这样可以给脚踝塑形
according to the Modern Spinster.
任何有理智的人
The Modern Spinster is not a person from whom anyone
都不会听"当代剩女"的建议
with any sense would take advice.
能过来我真的很高兴
So glad I came.
再说你还小 还不用给脚踝塑形
Besides, you're too young for shapely ankles.
我的年纪跟你当时嫁给爸的年纪差不多
I'm nearly the same age as you were when you married Daddy.
孩子们 进去吃饭吧
Children, go inside for tea, would you?
伊兹 希尔薇和我
Izzie, Sylvie and I were
想请你帮个小忙
wondering if you might do us a small favour?
乌苏拉每周都要去一趟伦敦
Ursula needs to take a weekly trip to London.
我们在想能不能我们把她送上火车
We thought if we put her on the train,
或许你可以去接她
you might take her off
然后送她去哈雷街的凯勒特医生
and deliver her to a Dr Kellet on Harley Street.
可怜的小可爱怎么了 生病了吗
What's wrong with the poor darling? Malade?
她很好
She's fine.
她脚踝真好看
Lovely ankles.
-你还看上她什么了 -希尔薇很担心乌苏拉
- What else do you see in her? - Sylvie is worried about Ursula.
她似乎觉得...
She seems to think that...
我不知道要怎么解释 我解释不了
I don't know how to explain it and I can't really,
但她觉得她曾经来过这里
but that she has been here before.
她深受大量似曾相识感的困扰
She suffers from an extraordinary amount of deja vu.
未卜先知
Clairvoyant!
我们应该给她配一辆吉卜赛大篷车
Oh, we should set her up in a gypsy caravan.
水晶球 塔罗牌
Crystal ball, Tarot cards.
凯勒特医生是谁 他是心理医生吗
So who's Dr Kellet? He's a psychiatrist, is he?
显然他帮助过很多经历过战争的人
Apparently he helped a lot of men after the war.
你怎么听说他的
How did you hear about him?
-你是他的病人吗 -不是
- Were you a patient? - No.