I don't know. What?
什么事 说啊
What is it? What?!
事关泰迪
It's about Teddy.
他被击落了
He caught one.
不
No.
确实如此
Yes.
他很坚强
Very tough. Very tough.
这场战争
This war is...
非常邪恶
..very evil.
你走吧 请假休息下 我来处理
Go ahead - take the rest of the day off. I'll clear it.
你需要有人送你回去吗
Do you need someone to take you home?
不用
No.
你没事吧
Ooh! You all right?
我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
乌苏拉
Ursula?
乌苏拉·托德 你还记得我吗
Ursula Todd? Remember me?
凯勒特医生
Dr Kellet?
你父亲找到我 觉得你或许想让我来见见你
Your father hunted me down, thought you might enjoy a visit.
我记得你
I do remember you.
我那时还很小
I was quite young.
是的 但非常聪明有趣
Yes, but very bright and interesting.
你觉得你以前来过这里
You thought you'd been here before.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
-还是说你是假装相信我 -万事皆有可能
- Or are you pretending? - Anything's possible.
这让我充满希望
That's what gives me hope.
我听说你...
I heard you...
在战争中失去了一个弟弟
..lost a brother in the war.
我没有忘了他
I didn't misplace him.
我没有放下他 没有把他遗忘在什么地方
I didn't put him down and forget where.
他是在一个杀人机器里
He was murdered
被另一个可怜人杀了
by some other poor chap in a killing machine.
我在战争中失去了我的儿子
I lost my son in the war.
我的确感到自己忘了他
I do feel as though I misplaced him,
他好像可能随时都会出现在我面前
and he's liable to show up again any minute.
但正如你所说的...
But as you said...
他是被杀的
..he was killed.
你怎么撑下去的
How do you go on?
热爱命运
Amor fati - a love of fate.
著名哲学家 后期生活深陷苦楚 著有《查拉图斯特拉如是说》
尼采就被这一理论所吸引 我们聊过这个吗
Nietzsche was drawn to the concept. Did we ever talk about that?
但愿没有 我当时才十岁
I hope not. I was ten.
这意味着接受发生在我们身上的事
It means simple acceptance of what comes to us,
无论是好是坏
regarding it as neither bad nor good.
"成己" 他是这么说的
"Werde, der du bist," as he would have it.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
意思是"成为你自己"
It means "become who you are".
尼采是从品达的诗里悟出来的
Nietzsche got that from Pindar...
品达 古希腊著名抒情诗人
品达说得更好
..who put it rather better.
"想要成为自己 必须先了解自己"
"Become such as you are, having learned what that is."
我告诉你我成为了什么样的人
I'll tell you who I became.
好啊 你说吧
Yes, why don't you?
行尸走肉
A corpse.
行尸走肉
A corpse...
行走于其他行尸走肉中
..among corpses.
但你在呼吸
But you're breathing,
所以你的类比不正确
so your analogy is highly inaccurate.
我要是以前来过这里...
If I have been here before...
如果我下次还能再来...
..and if I'm coming again...
下一世 我会做得更好
..next time, I'll do so much better.
我一直在想"要是我能记得..."
I keep thinking, "If I could just remember..."
记不住太气人了
It's maddening not to remember.
但要是我能记得
But if I could just remember,
我能快点到那里
if I could just get there soon enough...
-到哪里 -慕尼黑
- Get where? - Munich.
我要是能快点去慕尼黑
If I could have gone to Munich soon enough,
我或许能改变一切
I could have changed everything.
你不能
You couldn't.
为什么
Why?
因为世界已经注定
Because the world is the world.
我恨这个世界
I hate it.
我恨死这里了
I hate it here.
我很想我弟弟
I miss my brother.
我想念我儿子
I miss my son.
但我们别无选择
But we have no choice.
是你别无选择
You have no choice.
我来了 泰迪
I'm coming, Teddy.
对一个女孩来说枪法真不错
Good shots for a girl.
我的小熊 你真是安妮·奥克利再世[女神枪手]
My little bear, you're a real Annie Oakley.
抱歉
-抱歉 -没事
他在这里吗 我想找他签名
她经常做噩梦
She has bad dreams often,
一直会有似曾相识的感觉
and a kind of deja vu all the time.
是吗
Really?
她跟我说过不止一次
She has said to me more than once
她觉得自己以前来过这里
that she thinks she's been here before.
也许她是来过
Perhaps she has.
凯勒特医生 有人强烈推荐过你
Dr Kellet, you came highly recommended.
但愿我没有找错人
I hope I wasn't misinformed.
她的事实就是她的事实
Her reality is her reality.
也许是她脑中的神经信♥号♥♥起的作用
Perhaps it's a neurological blip in her brain.
或许这就是客观真理 这有什么关系
Perhaps it's objective truth. Does it matter?
她的感觉就是她的感觉
What she feels is what she feels.
好吧
Well, fine.
画得真好
Ah! Very good.
这是什么
What is that?
这是一条咬住自己尾巴的蛇
It's a snake with its tail in its mouth.
这是代表宇宙循环的象征
It's a symbol representing the circularity of the universe.
什么
What?
这个观点认为时间是非线性的
The idea is that there is no such thing as linear time.
我们总是在过去 也总是在将来
We're always in the past, we're always in the future,
也就是说 不存在过去和未来
which is to say, neither exists.
只有现在
There is only the now.
我只是想让她快乐
I just want her to be happy.
她似乎觉得这世界很可怕
She seems to find the world such a frightening place.
但这的确是个可怕的世界 这么想很合理
But it is a frightening place. That makes perfect sense.
-也就是说 热爱命运 -什么
- That being said, amor fati. - What?
你读过尼采的作品吗
Have you read any Nietzsche?
我才十岁
I'm ten.
假如我们能回到过去
What if we could come back and live it all over...
不断从头来过呢
..again and again and again?
那是不是很棒
Wouldn't that be fantastic?
当你把这两个字放在一起
They're the two best words in the English language
它们就是英语里最好的词
when you put them together.
"假如"
"What if?"
我到了 你就送到这吧
This is me. You should leave me here.
泰迪
Teddy?
我爱你
Love you.
-乌苏拉 -什么
- Ursula? - What?
谢谢你
Thank you.
乌苏拉 跟你说句话
Ursula, a word.
看起来很美味 我会吃光的
Looks delish. I'll dish it up.
为什么大家都这么安静 这是庆生派对啊
Why is everyone so quiet? This is a party.
我想我可能得去躺着了
I think I might have to lie down.
别睡啊 留下来吃蛋糕 你还一块都没吃呢
Don't lie down. Stay for the cake. You haven't even had cake.
她要是想睡了 就去躺着吧
If she wants to lie down, she can lie down.
泰迪以前常说"我们要是能重来一遍
Teddy used to say, "Wouldn't it be great
该有多好"
"if we could do it all again?"
-重来一遍 -是的
- Do it all again? - Yes.
-回到过去 试着去修正我们做错的事 -是的
- Come back and try to put right all the things we did wrong. - Yes.
重新享受一遍我们最喜欢的时刻
Live our favourite moments again.
就算给我钱 我也不愿意重来一遍
You couldn't pay me to do this again.