She adored her aunt.
乌苏拉想要将来活得和伊兹一样
Ursula intended to model her own future very much on Izzie's.
她要独♥立♥自主
She would be independent.
她要自食其力
She would make her own money.
她知道她妈妈依赖着她爸爸
Her mother, she knew, was dependent on her father.
乌苏拉打算想办法照顾自己
Ursula planned to find ways to take care of herself.
老天爷啊 那是什么声音
Lord have mercy. What was that?
莫里斯在教乌苏拉射击
Maurice is teaching Ursula to shoot.
为什么
Why?
她要求的
She asked.
我还是想问 为什么
Again, I ask why.
我估计是她太无聊了
She's bored, I expect.
为什么我一直射偏
Why do I keep missing?
女孩子不会射击 众所周知的事情
Well, girls can't shoot. It's a well-known fact.
我要做那个例外
I'll become the exception to the rule.
牛津有我能加入的射击俱乐部吗
Is there a shooting club at Oxford I can join?
确实有一个优秀的射击俱乐部但不收女生
There is an excellent shooting club and no girls are allowed.
理由很充分 枪给我
With good reason. Give it to me.
我不太明白你去牛津的意义在哪
I can't quite see the point of you going to Oxford.
男人更喜欢本地女孩 提醒你一下
The chaps there prefer local women, just so you're aware.
没人想找个女学者
No-one's looking for a blue stocking.
谢谢你提醒
Thanks for the warning.
当然 我想你学习现代语言是因为
Of course, I suppose you're studying modern languages because
你终于想明白了 没有英国男人愿意娶你
you've finally worked out no man in England will have you.
是时候把自己献给德国人了
Time to offer yourself up to the Germans.
你太搞笑了 你应该去电台做喜剧演员
You are hilarious. You should be a comedian on the wireless.
很遗憾 白厅在召唤
Sadly, Whitehall calls.
对不起
Sorry.
刚才真的太险了
That was awfully close.
看球
Serve coming in.
这也不是他第一次差点杀死你
It's not the first time he's nearly killed you, either.
之前不是有一次他想用树叶闷死你吗
Didn't he tried to smother you in leaves, once?
没错 我还得去救她
He certainly did. I had to rescue her.
男人生来粗暴 他们毫不在意
Men are inherently violent and they don't care a fig
这给世界带来的严重后果
about the toll it takes on the world.
不是所有男人
Not all men.
你打过仗 不是吗
You went to war, didn't you?
是的 这倒是
Yes, I suppose I did.
他自愿参军的
He volunteered.
但对我来说一点也不有趣
It wasn't any fun, though.
你们去给我摘些樱桃来吧
Why don't you children go and fetch me some cherries?
布丽姬特好做个派
Bridget can make a pie.
布丽姬特会做派吗
Can Bridget make a pie?
格罗弗太太把她的食谱都留给我们了
Mrs Glover left us all of her recipes.
不幸中的万幸
A mixed blessing.
莫里斯的话有一定的道理
Maurice has a point, in a way.
我不知道我为什么要去牛津
I don't know why I'm going to Oxford
或者我为什么学习现代语言
or why I'm studying Modern Languages.
我根本没有规划
I don't have a plan at all.
必须要有原因吗
Does there have to be a why?
一件事导致另一件事发生 循环往复
A thing leads to a thing, leads to a thing.
我猜我会去教书
I suppose I'll teach.
实际上 我真正想做的事情是旅游
Actually, what I really want to do is travel.
这就是了 这就是你学习现代语言的原因
There we have it, then. That's why you're studying languages.
这里指戴维·利文斯敦
苏格兰医生兼传教士
他将自己的一生奉献给了
中部非洲的探险事业
那你就是利文斯敦太太了吧
Mrs Livingstone, I presume?
你会不会有种感觉 你在等待什么东西
Do you ever get the feeling you're waiting for something
但你又不知道具体是什么东西
but you don't know what exactly?
天啊
Gosh.
每时每刻都是
All the time.
比谁快
Race you.
开始
Go!
乌苏拉去了一个神秘的森林旅行
Ursula journeyed to a mysterious forest -
德国的巴伐利亚森林
the Bavarian Forest of Germany.
他来了 他来了
Er kommt! Er kommt!
他来了吗
He's coming?
天哪
Oh, goodness.
我愿意等上一个晚上
I would wait all night.
他在那 那个就是他
There he is. That's him.
*谁还待在家里啊*
*Ja, wer bliebe da zu Haus?*
*祖国啊 勃兰登堡马克区*
*Heimatland, Markerland*
德意志帝国从勃兰登堡-普鲁士联邦演变而来
*我愿为你而活*
*Dirzu will ich leben*
*祖国啊 勃兰登堡马克区*
*Heimatland, Märkerland*
*我心为你而跳*
*Dirzu schlagt mein Herz!*
立定
Halt!
立定
Halt!
别闹 别
Stop it. Stop.
-里面就他最帅 -别闹了
- He is the finest one. - Stop.
-他长得真帅 -别说了
- He is the finest one. - Sh. Stop.
别闹了
Stop.
今晚我们在童子军营地碰头
Wir treffen uns heute Nacht im Pfadfinderlager,
探讨交流德国文化
um über die deutsche Kultur zu diskutieren.
我们要跟他们开派对了
We're having a party with them.
我听到她说的是德国文化讨论小组
I think she said a discussion group on German culture.
-待会见 -她是英国人
- Bis spater! - Sie ist Englanderin.
那稍后去阳台喝杯茶吧
Perhaps a cup of tea on the veranda later?
我已经学会享受啤酒了
I've learned to enjoy a beer.
继续
Weiter!
*亲亲我 拜托拜托 亲亲我*
*Küss mich, bitte, bitte, küss mich*
*末班火车来了*
*Eh' die letzte Bahn kommt*
*别犹豫来亲我吧*
*Küss mich ohne Pause*
*亲亲我 拜托拜托 亲亲我*
*Küss mich, bitte, bitte, küss mich*
*等会火车到站*
*Wenn die Bahn dann ankommt*
*我就得回家了*
*Muss ich ja nach Hause*
*亲亲我 拜托拜托 亲亲我*
*Küss mich, bitte, bitte, küss mich*
*末班火车来了*
*Eh' die letzte Bahn kommt*
*别犹豫来亲我吧*
*Küss mich ohne Pause*
*亲亲我 拜托拜托 亲亲我*
*Küss mich, bitte, bitte, küss mich*
*等会火车到站*
*Wenn die Bahn dann ankommt*
*我就得回家了*
*Muss ich ja nach Hause.*
非常感谢
Danke schon.
-英语歌♥ -对啊 来首英语歌♥
- English song! - Ja, English song.
不行 我一首也不会
No. I don't know any.
胡说
Ah, unsinn!
来嘛 拜托
Come. Bitte.
-给我们唱首歌♥ -什么样的歌♥
- Sing uns ein Lied. - What kind of song?
-我们想摇起来 -随音乐摇摆
- Wir möchten schunkeln. - Schunkeln, ja!
摇摆 我不知道是什么意思
Schunkeln? I don't know what that is.
当你... 我不知道怎么解释
Erm, when you... Ah! I don't know how to explain.
-挽手 我们手挽着手 -对
- With the arms - when we hold arms. - Ja.
*我们曾经终日游荡*
*We two have run about the hills*
*在故乡的青山上*
*And pulled the daisies fine*
*我们也曾历尽苦辛*
*But we've wandered many weary ways*
*友谊地久天长*
*Since auld lang syne*
*我们也曾终日逍遥*
*We two have paddled in the stream*
*荡桨在绿波上*
*From morning sun till dine*
*但如今却远隔大海重洋*
*But seas between us broad have roared*
*友谊地久天长*
*Since auld lang syne.*
太棒了
Wunderschön.
我能亲你吗
May I kiss you?
是我身体里的普鲁士血统
It's the Prussian in me.
你身体里的普鲁士血统真迷人
The Prussian in you is so charming.
我可以再亲你一次吗
May I kiss you again?
-你什么时候回英国 -几周后吧
- When are you going back to England? - In a few weeks.
别走
Don't go.
傻瓜
Silly.
你和我们德国人在这乡下做什么
What are you doing out here with us Germans in the countryside?
这一年我都住在卡拉拉家里
I've spent the year with Klara's family
在慕尼黑教英语
teaching English in Munich.