一遍 一遍又一遍
Again and again and again,
乌苏拉想着她有多爱她弟弟泰迪
Ursula thought about how much she loved her brother Teddy,
他以前是多么可爱
how sweet he'd been.
抓住你了
Got you!
宣战后 泰迪加入了空军
After war was declared, Teddy joined the Air Force.
乌苏拉很庆幸能在公务员系统中
Ursula was grateful to be rising through the ranks
不断升职
in the civil service.
这意味着她可以每天起来 积极去对抗希♥特♥勒♥
It meant she could get up every day and actively fight Hitler...
即便只是坐在办公室的椅子上
..if only from a chair in the office.
她永远也无法掌权
She would never be in charge.
权力还是由像莫里斯这样的人掌控着
That was still for the Maurices of this world.
-简短跟你聊两句 乌苏拉 -你要喝茶吗
- A quick word with you, Ursula. - Do you want some tea?
我正准备出去倒
I was about to seek some out.
-今天太忙了 -不用了 谢谢
- That sort of day. - No tea, thank you.
我很抱歉 但我今晚不能去见泰迪和吉宝了
Listen, I'm sorry, but I can't meet Tedders and Jimbo tonight.
-莫里斯 -工作时叫我"托德先生"
- Maurice! - Erm, "Mr Todd" while we're working.
-我们说好了 -托德先生 已经安排好了
- We agreed. - Mr Todd, plans have been made.
是的 但计划必须得变
Yes, and they have to change.
虽然我们家族的人似乎
Although it seems to have escaped
没有注意到这点
everyone in our family's notice,
我在这里是个很重要的人物
I'm rather important round here.
那你就说你得早点走 看在上帝的份上
Then say you have to leave early. Oh! For goodness' sake!
你知道吗 这有可能是你最后一次见到他们
You realise it might be the last time you see them?
你为什么总说这么可怕的话
Why do you always have to be so macabre?
-因为正在打仗 -没错 是在打
- Because there's a war on! - Yes, there is,
所以我没时间和泰迪和吉米在镇上闲逛
which means I don't have time to gad around town with Teddy and Jimmy.
*指引我回家的道路*
*Show me the way to go home*
生生不息
第四集[终]
*我累了 想上♥床♥睡觉*
*I'm tired and I want to go to bed*
*一小时前 我小酌了一杯*
*I had a little drink about an hour ago*
*醉意直冲我的大脑...*
*And it's gone straight to my head...*
我只想让他去死
I just want him dead.
我一直都在想
I think about it all the time,
我多想成为那个杀了他的人
how I would love to be the one that just kills him.
别担心 亲爱的 我们会替你干掉他
Not to worry, my lovely. We will do it for you.
我会枪杀了他 泰迪会炸死他
See, I will shoot him, Teddy will bomb him,
然后我们会把他的胡子带回来给你
and then we'll bring you home his moustache.
-我拿它来干什么 -烧了它
- And do what with it? - Burn it.
不 把它捐给大英博物馆吧
No, donate it to the British Museum.
我一直在想我会醒来 这一切只是一场梦
I keep thinking I'll wake up and it was all a dream,
我没有被困在这无边的噩梦中
that I'm not trapped in this endless nightmare.
乐观点 不会永远这样的 没有事能永恒
Oh, chin up. It won't last forever. Nothing does.
我真希望我能代替你去
I wish I could go instead of you.
我说真的 这不公平
I really do. It isn't fair.
那他必须有个将军特别英勇
It would take one of his generals being awfully heroic.
他们得朝他的后背开枪
They'd have to shoot him in the back.
接着他们会被枪毙
And then they'd be shot.
这会有什么不同呢
And would it even make a difference?
会换戈培尔掌事[纳粹宣传部长]
Goebbels would just run things.
我觉得会有不同
I think it WOULD make a difference.
人们痴迷的是希♥特♥勒♥
It's Hitler that people are obsessed with.
或许你会炸死他 泰迪
Maybe you will bomb him, Teddy.
找到他的房♥子或是什么住所
Get one of his houses or something.
-炸碎他 -我会试试的
- You know, squash him. - I'll try.
要是能成为那个
It would be wonderful to be the chap
在他眉心开一枪的人就太棒了 砰
who gets to shoot him right between the eyes. Bang!
我想请你们喝一杯
I'd like to buy you all a drink.
整晚都有人请我们喝酒
People have been buying us drinks all night.
我都开始有些醉了
I'm starting to see double.
帅气的男孩们
Beautiful boys.
充满活力 但恶就是恶 不是吗
Full of life. But evil's evil, isn't it?
诸神总是享受看到一点牺牲
And the gods have always enjoyed a bit of sacrifice.
-再来一轮吧 -再来一轮
- Same again? - Same again.
你不觉得有时候
Don't you wonder sometimes,
哪怕改变过去的一件小事
if just one small thing had been changed in the past -
要是希♥特♥勒♥出生时就死了
I mean, if Hitler had died at birth
或是有人在他婴儿时拐走了他 并把他养大
or if someone had kidnapped him as a baby and brought him up in,
比方说 一个贵格会教♥徒♥的家...
I don't know, a Quaker house...
一切肯定会大不相同
..surely things would be different.
你觉得贵格会会绑♥架♥一个婴儿吗
Do you think Quakers could kidnap a baby?
如果他们知道会发生什么 他们或许会这么做
If they knew what was going to happen, they might.
但没有人可以预知会发生什么
But nobody knows what's going to happen.
而且即便他们这么做了 你能杀了一个婴儿吗
And, anyway, even if they did, could you kill a baby?
我能
Yes,
如果这能保你们平安
if it would keep you safe.
吉米 这里不太好 太压抑了
Jimmy, this was a poor choice of establishment. Depressing.
什么 不不不 楼下有音乐
What? No, no, no, no, no. There's music downstairs.
很有趣 我早就想带你们去看看了
Excellent fun. Wanted to show it to you.
快跟来看看吧 但你们得...嘘
Come and see. But you have to shhh.
这是个秘密
It's a secret.
我想我们该跟上他
I suppose we should follow him.
是的 他看起来有些不受控制 很容易出事
Yes, he seems in danger of becoming unwieldy.
*给我个晚安吻 军士长*
*Kiss me goodnight, Sergeant Major*
*把我放到小木床上*
*Tuck me in my little wooden bed*
*我们都爱你 军士长*
*We all love you, Sergeant Major*
*当我们听见你大喊"起床了"*
*When we hear you bawling, "Show a leg!"*
*别忘了早上叫我起床*
*Don't forget to wake me in the morning*
*然后给我一杯热茶 让我清醒*
*And bring me round a nice hot cup of tea*
*给我个晚安吻 军士长*
*Kiss me goodnight, Sergeant Major*
*军士长 像母亲那样对我...*
*Sergeant Major, be a mother to me...*
-晚上好 士兵 -放开了玩儿
- Evening, soldier. - Just enjoy it.
各位 故事的时间到了
It's story time, everyone!
-来吧 -我们跳舞吧
- Let's go! - Shall we?
*二等兵吉姆一晚来到这 满怀希望和快乐*
*Private Jim came in one night. Full of cheer and very bright*
*春天时他整天呆在外面*
*He'd been out all day up on the spring*
*他撞见了军士长*
*He bumped into the Sergeant's man*
*用胳膊搂住他的脖子*
*Pops his arms around his neck*
*在他耳边轻柔低语*
*And in his ear he whispered tenderly*
*他说"给我个晚安吻 军士长"*
*He said, "Kiss me goodnight, Sergeant Major"...*
我们是不是不该把吉米留在那
Were we wrong to leave Jimmy there?
他不会有事吧
Is he going to be all right?
他似乎玩得很尽兴
He seemed in his element.
你知道他经常去那样的地方吗
Did you have any idea that he likes to frequent places like that?
-不知道 -你介意吗
- No! - Do you care?
不介意
No.
有可能一周后他就死了
He could be dead in a week.
他应该去做一切他想做的事
He should do what he wants.
伊兹肯定会很激动
Izzie will be thrilled.
"这都是高贵的传统
"Noble tradition, all that.
所有最好的诗人 诸如此类"
"All the best poets and so forth."
我到了 就送到这吧
This is me. You should leave me here.
尽力保重自己
Be as safe as you can.
我会的
Will do.
飞行时要非常小心
Fly very carefully.
争取别死
Try not to die.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
泰迪
Teddy?
从楼梯上跨过去会招致厄运的 托德小姐
Oh, bad luck to cross on the stairs, Miss Todd.
-你走错路了 -我忘了我织的东西
- You're going the wrong way. - I forgot my knitting.
乌苏拉夜间仪式
Ursula's nightly ritual
包括和其他家庭旅馆的
involved gathering in the basement
房♥客一起聚集在地下室
with the other tenants of the boarding house.
-托德小姐 -抱歉
- Miss Todd. - Sorry.
你好
Hello.
乌苏拉想着泰迪现在正在他的飞机里
Ursula thought of Teddy in his plane...
飞过德国某处的上空
..somewhere over Germany right now.
我能抱一会埃米尔吗
Shall I take Emile for a moment?
-不如让我抱抱埃米尔吧 -麻烦你了
- Why don't I take Emile? - I'm sorry.
你好
Hello!
你很会哄孩子 托德小姐
You're very good with babies, Miss Todd.