剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表
乐高:女生行动
第一季 第五集
斯蒂芬妮
安德里亚
奥莉薇亚
米娅
艾玛
作为一名运动员 并不完全是为了获胜
Being an athlete isn't all about winning.
也是为了得到一个巨大的 闪亮的奖杯
It's also about getting a big, shiny trophy
来向你的朋友炫耀
you can show off to your friends.
欢迎来到心湖城体育中心
Welcome to the Heartlake City Sports Center!
第六届心湖城运动会即将开幕
The sixth annual Heartlake City Games are about to kick off!
没错 克洛伊·梅斯特
They sure are, Chloe-meister!
今年 所有的门票收入
And this year, all the loot from ticket sales
将用来修复心湖城的超酷艺术区
is gonna go to restoring Heartlake City's mega-cool Arts District.
真是太棒了 扎克·梅斯特
Gotta love that, Zack-meister.
运动员都准备好了 比赛开始吧
I see the athletes are ready, so let the games begin!
为什么总是在一年中最热的一天比赛呢
Why are these games always on the hottest day of the year?
来 这有助于你冷静下来
Here, this'll help cool you down.
你知道那是冰镇柠檬水 对吧
You know that was ice-cold lemonade, right?
到我了 为我祈祷吧
That's my cue. Cross your fingers.
走步
Traveling.
好难受
That's gotta hurt.
别担心 你的网球肯定没问题
Don't sweat it, you'll clobber 'em at tennis.
加油 斯蒂芬妮
Go, Stephanie!
积极乐观点
Think happy thoughts!
干掉她
Kick her butt!
碾压她
Hammer her!
踩线
Foot fault!
我离发球线那么远
I was nowhere near the serve line!
和裁判争论 三重犯规
Arguing with the referee, triple fault!
假装没看到吧
Pretend you didn't see that.
那个裁判真是头脑发热
That referee's a pea-brain.
奇怪
Weird.
怎么会 我每次比赛前
No way! I restrung them
都会缠好线的
before the game, like I do every time.
有点可疑
There's something fishy going on.
交给我把 我在幼儿园
I got this. I played an undercover egg
《矮胖子》的话剧中
in my kindergarten production
扮演过蛋蛋卧底特工
of Humpty Dumpty, Secret Agent.
他会看到你的 低一点
He'll see you. Stay low!
我是长颈鹿 这是最低了
I'm a giraffe. This is as low as I get.
我们应该借个矮一点的装扮的
Maybe we should've borrowed shorter costumes.
什么
What?
满堂红
Full house.
-伊森 -艾玛
- Hi, Ethan. - Hi, Emma.
今天的最后一个比赛非常刺♥激♥
Today's last event should be exciting:
激动人心的攀岩比赛
a thrilling race to the top of the rock-climbing wall.
的确 下面这位选手今天的日子可不好过
Indeed. It hasn't been a good day for this next competitor,
但是她真的尽力了
but you gotta give it to her for trying.
腿要用力
Use your legs!
不能被地心引力打败
Gravity is for losers!
什么
What the--?
住手
Stop!
那里怎么会有鸟巢
That is one bizarre place for a bird's nest.
这的确很刺♥激♥
Well, we promised excitement...
要是我不知情
If I didn't know better,
我可能觉得这次比赛有点问题
I'd say there's something shady goin' on.
你摔得真漂亮
You took that fall really well.
他们应该给我发个奖牌
Give the girl a medal for falling.
说不定我能好受一点
That might actually make me feel better.
漂亮
All right!
瞧瞧 看看是谁给我留了一个小礼物
Well, well, well, look who left me a little present.
没有身份证 我有方法
No ID, huh? I have my ways.
我的化学试剂3000可以分♥析♥任何东西的化学痕迹
My Chema-lizer 3000 can analyze chemical traces on anything.
你们可以脱掉了
You know, you can take those off now.
个子高还挺好玩的
I kinda like being tall.
这样并不能 算了
It doesn't make you-- Never mind.
我都不知道人们有多喜欢吉祥物
I had no idea how much people love mascots.
也不怪他们
Hard to blame 'em.
不过 穿这个的确有点热
It is a little hot in here, though.
怎么没人告诉我 我头上有垃圾呢
Hey, how come nobody told me I had trash on my head?
你们不能让朋友身穿垃圾啊
Friends don't let friends wear trash.
不会是因为这样 大家才看我的吧
You don't think that's why I got all the attention, do you?
没错 钱包上有赛车油
Bingo! There's racing oil on this wallet.
卡丁车赛道
The go-kart track!
怎么样 佐伯 有什么发现吗
How's it looking, Zobo? Got anything?
还没发现黄油
No. Peanut. Butter. Yet.
靠边
Pull over!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
餐厅有动静
It came from the diner.
我们都同意
I think we can all agree...
这里没说不能进吧
...nothing here says, "Stay out."
现在喝冰沙有点太晚了吧 女孩们
Little late for a smoothie run, isn't it girls?
你们来这里干什么 监视我们吗
What're you doing here? You spying on us?
多蒂·雷 迪恩
Dottie Rae? Dean?
你在监视我们
You're the ones spying on us!
你为什么要拍斯蒂芬妮
Why were you filming Stephanie?
你们不应该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
恶作剧小子 我应该想到你是幕后黑手的
Pranksy!I should've known you were behind this.
快走
Go. Now.
好了 伊森 摘下头盔了
Okay, Ethan, time to drop the mask.
伊森
Ethan?
艾玛 你早就知道了吗
Emma, you knew?
我怀疑过
I suspected.
他在我们的美术课上涂鸦了恶作剧小子的设计
He doodles that Pranksy design in our art class.
是吗 那你为什么不
I do? Why didn't you--?
你为什么不说呢
Why didn't you?
-但你可以 -你也可以
- But you could've-- - So could you.
够了
That's enough of that.
伊森
Ethan?
她们是好人 奶奶
Yeah, they're okay, grandma.
我们会揭发坏事
We expose wrongdoings.
我们是影子小组
We're the Shadow Group.
名字是我想的
The name was my idea, heh.
要干这种事
If you're gonna do this kind of thing,
肯定要想个酷炫的名字嘛
you need a cool name.
别说了
Don't start.
迪恩没在拍斯蒂芬妮
Dean wasn't filming Stephanie.
他在拍这个
He was filming this.
所以这不是我的错
So it wasn't my fault!
比赛被♥操♥纵了 但是 为什么
Everything was rigged! But...why?
我们认为有人故意破坏比赛
We think somebody wanted to ruin the Games on purpose,
这样就没钱拯救那些老建筑了
so there'd be no money to save those lovely old buildings.
为什么有人要这么做
Why would anyone want to do that?
你应该会对今晚特♥供♥挺感兴趣的
Maybe I can interest you in tonight's special.
不用了 谢谢 我不饿
No, thanks, I'm not hungry.
我是说这些
I meant these.
他们是拆除艺术区的秘密计划
They're secret plans to tear down the Arts District.
我们是从一个朋友那里弄来的
Got 'em from a friend.
谁会这么做
Who would do something like that?
不管是谁 他们都逃不掉的
Whoever it is, they won't get away it.
我们能帮上忙吗
How can we help?
我们在网上发布这个视频
We're posting this video online
揭露所有的作弊行为
to expose all the cheating.
让他们更难隐藏
Make it harder for them to hide.
这样我们就可以找到他们并摆平他们
So we can find 'em and crush 'em.
在网上发布视频很好 但是
Posting the video online is good, but...
要是我们大面♥积♥播放呢
what if we gave it a wide release?
心湖城第二日接下来的比赛是自♥由♥泳
Next up on day two of the HLC Games is freestyle swimming.
游泳池里发现了巨型乌贼
Giant squid spotted in the pool!
为什么
Why would that--?
-厉害啊 -酷
- Epic! - Cool!
剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表