剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表
你真幸运 丹尼尔教了我如何快速解结
Lucky for you, Daniel taught me how to untie a bowknot fast!
快离开这里
Now let's get out of here!
你们跟上节奏了吗
You all caught up?
走吧 孩子
Let's go, boy!
快收拾
Start packing!
-把船拿上 -好的
- Grab the boat! - I got it!
就这些 只剩米娅了
That's everything. All we need is Mia!
我联♥系♥不上她
I can't get through to her.
我们过不去了
And we can't get through that!
那是唯一的出路 我们被困住了
That's the only road out! We're trapped!
只要合作就能过去
Not if we work together!
米娅 你没事
Mia! You're okay!
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 但这里没有信♥号♥♥
I tried to call you, but there's no service out here.
我露营车里有对讲机
I've got walkie-talkies in the camper.
我们可以打紧急电♥话♥给消防队
We can call the fire department on the emergency channel.
这里 你来打电♥话♥ 我得移一下树
Here! You call, I've got some tree moving to do!
快点 后面有什么可以用的
Quick, what have we got back there we could use?
有条链子
Here's a chain.
够了
That'll work!
-好嘞 -成功了
- All right! - We did it!
奥莉薇亚 开车 我骑马
Olivia, take the wheel. I'll take the horse.
走起
Let's do this.
那天我们没有抓到恶作剧小子
We didn't make it back for Pranksy that day,
但我学到了很多
but I learned a lot.
即使我想念我哥哥 我也会没事的
Like, even though I miss my brother, I'll be okay.
因为他说得对 我很坚强
'Cause he was right. I am strong.
我有世界上最好的朋友
And I have the best friends anyone could ask for.
最棒的是
And the best thing was
我们都有一张能看到星星的床
we all got a bed with a great view of the stars.
剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表