剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表
乐高:女生行动
第一季 第十集
斯蒂芬妮
安德里亚
奥莉薇亚
米娅
艾玛
在卡丁车比赛中 要注意控制
The main thing to remember in go-karting is control.
安德里亚要欠缺一些
And then, there's Andrea.
安德里亚 这只是一场练习赛
Andrea, it's just a practice race.
慢点 你要飞出去了
Slow down. You're gonna spin out!
好好享受比赛
Just for fun,
在赛道上开 别开上看台
try driving on the track, not on the stands!
对不起 听不见
Sorry! Can't hear you!
安德里亚 不
Andrea, no!
你要
You're gonna--!
上菜了
Order up.
算了
Never mind.
一群新手
Bunch o' rank newbies!
你没什么好担心的 小维
You got nothin' to worry about, Vic.
是吗 她还挺厉害的
Yeah? I'm not so sure about her.
比米娅的圈速快1.5秒
1.5 seconds off Mia's lap time.
她又破了一个记录
She's broken another record!
怎么样
So how about it?
你觉得我们有机会参加大奖赛吗
Think we can qualify for the Grand Prix?
肉馅糕呢 葡萄酱呢
Does meat loaf? Does grape jam?
冻酸奶呢
Does fro-yo?
他想说"是的"
He's trying to say "Yes".
只要领队的是米娅就没问题
Long as the lead driver's Mia, you're set to go.
她有勇气和控制力
She's got the guts and the control.
-酷 -太好了 米娅
- Cool! - All right! Mia!
不过我还是希望她
Still, I wish she had
再来点安德里亚的烈火就好了
just a touch more of Andrea's fire.
不是真正的火啊
Uh, without the actual "Fire."
为小鸟微笑一个
Smile for the birdie!
看看这些漂亮的轮子
Wow, look at all these awesome wheels!
要是我们有一辆和我们的领队一样出色的车就好了
If only we had a car as amazing as our lead driver.
醒啦
Come on,
我们给你买♥♥个汉堡
we'll buy you a burger.
你们应该看看
Oh, you girls shoulda seen
我的老伙伴
my old ride...
那个宝贝能把赛道上
That baby could blow the doors off every
其他卡丁车都干掉
other kart on the circuit.
我知道 我当时特别性感
I know, I was a hottie.
她还是五届区冠军
And five-time district champion.
赛车就是我的生活 直到
Oh, racing was my life. Right up until...
乔治死去的那天
...the day George died.
乔治 乔治是谁
George? Who's George?
我唯一的真爱
My... my one true love.
太悲哀了
Aww, that's so sad.
想见他吗
Wanna see him?
想
Yes--
他大部分还在车♥库♥里
I still have most of him in the garage.
大家来见见乔治
Everybody, meet George!
最棒的卡丁车
Best kart that ever burned rubber.
他看起来 有点变形了
He seems, er, kinda bent outta shape.
你撞车了吗
Did you crash him?
不是我 是我所谓的最好的朋友
Not me. My so-called "Best friend."
-怎么会 -我不想说
- How did it hap--? - I don't wanna talk about it.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
是啊 我一直在想多蒂·雷说的话
I know. I can't stop thinking about Dottie Rae.
我也是 可怜的乔治
Me neither. And poor George.
也许我们可以帮她修好
Maybe we can fix him for her?
好主意
Great idea!
好啊
All right!
明早再说吧
Yeah, yeah. In the morning.
我要睡觉呢
I'm trying to sleep here.
迪恩 你在休息吗
Dean? You on a break?
今天是"顾客自助日"吗
Or is this "Customer- Serve-Yourself-Day"?
什么 不是 我只是站在这里
What? Oh. Er, no, I'm just standing here,
一点都不可疑 马上就进去
not looking suspicious. Be right in.
阿尔法一号♥呼叫法布五号♥ 一切正常
Alpha One to Fab Five, all clear.
下次我来选择藏身的地方
Next time, I pick the hiding place.
敞开 走吧
Open wide! Giddy up!
这就是佐伯"收到"的意思
That's Zobo for, "Roger that."
我觉得他好像不知道我们要干嘛
I'm starting to think he gets it wrong on purpose.
既然要修好乔治 不如再给他升级一下
If we're gonna fix George, we might as well soup him up.
快到了
Almost there...
迪恩 我没时间
Dean, I don't have time to--
乔治
George?
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
多蒂·雷让我们发现
Dottie Rae made us all think...
车从某种程度上也能反映出一个人
Our cars say a lot about us.
乔治必须要有创意 还有五彩缤纷
It'll have to be creative. And colorful.
还要加上猫薄荷的香味
And I'm thinking it should smell like catnip!
我要把我的卡丁车设计成明星赛车
I'm designing my kart as a star-mobile!
只要刹车就会问我要签名的那种
"I brake for autographs!"
我卡丁车的标语就是"赢家"
Mine's gonna say "Winner!"
或者"吃我的灰吧" 看哪种更礼貌一些
Or "Eat My Dust!" Whichever seems more polite.
我的卡丁车是绿色能源高速赛车
Mine is gonna be high-speed with green energy.
我的卡丁车是
Mine is gonna be
第一辆获得大奖赛冠军的悬浮赛车
the first ever hover-kart to win the Grand Prix!
全钢 没有轮子
All steel, no wheel!
谢谢 佐伯
Thanks, Zobo!
节日快乐
Happy Holidays!
我只能即兴发挥一下
I had to improvise.
我至少需要两个星期
I need at least two weeks
制♥作♥反重力悬浮卡丁车
to make an antigravity hover-kart.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen--
孩子们和宠物们
--kids and pets!
心湖城大奖赛
We're ready to kick off--
第一场预选赛准备开始啦
--the first qualifying heat of... The Heartlake City Grand Prix!
也就是说 是时候
Which means it's time to--
发射吧
Blast off!
不
Oh, no--
目前领先的是
And taking the lead
依然是神奇的维姬·弗罗曼
is the always amazing Vicky Vroom-an!
车技太精彩了
With moves like that,
怪不得她人称恶毒的维姬
you can see why they call her vicious Vicky.
维姬 我爱你
Vicky, I love you!
你怎么可能配得上她
She is so out of your league!
米娅 你可以在狗腿弯道超过她
Mia, you can take her on the dogleg turn!
看起来V小姐
Looks like Miss V's
这场比赛是赢定了
got the race in her pocket.
等等 什么情况
Wait, what's this?
内圈的是米娅
Moving up the inside is Mia!
不
No!
维姬现在暂时领先
Vicky's in the hot seat,
但米娅像胶水一样黏住了她
but Mia's sticking to her like glue!
超嗨的安德里亚
While mega-stoked Andrea
正在横冲直撞地争夺名次
tries to bust her way through!
维姬和米娅
It's Vicky and Mia,
正在最后一圈针锋相对
going head-to-head in a last-lap shoot-out.
对不起
Sorry.
胜利者是维姬·弗罗曼
And the winner is Vicky Vroo-man!
接着是米娅 然后是安德里亚
Followed by Mia, then Andrea!
这意味着三个女孩
And that means all three girls
将在第二轮预选赛中决出胜负
will battle it out in the second qualifying heat.
我们不可能及时解决这个问题的
No way we can fix this in time.
但是没有卡丁车我们就不能比赛了
But we can't race without a kart!
我怎么可能让你们犯难呢
Didn't think I would leave you hanging, did you?
把他平安带回来就好
Just bring him back in one piece.
第二轮预选赛进行到一半了
Midway through the second qualifying heat!
剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表