剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表
乐高:女生行动
第一季 第一集
米娅
斯蒂芬妮
安德里亚
奥莉薇亚
艾玛
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking...
为什么超级酷的小镇上
"How did five super cool girls
五个超级酷的女孩会组成一个惩恶扬善的团队
from a super cool town become a team of super doers?"
不想知道 好吧 我还是要告诉你
No? Well, I'm going to tell you anyway.
这一切都始于我们周六去吃午饭的路上
It all started one Saturday on our way to lunch...
老城看起来有点怪 涂鸦是怎么回事
Old Town's looking kinda funky. What's with all the graffiti?
是啊 到处都是
Yeah, it's everywhere.
更像是涂鸦镇
It's more like Tagger Town.
不知道 感觉挺有创意的
I dunno-- Some of it's pretty creative.
特别是恶作剧的东西
'Specially Pranksy's stuff.
它发出了一个信息
It sends a message all right.
我是叛逆者 但仍然很敏感
"I'm a rebel, but still sensitive."
是啊
I know.
小心点
Watch it.
对不起 姑娘们
Sorry! Oh, hi, girls.
希望你们饿了
I hope you're hungry.
黑泽尔整天让我各种整理
Hazel had me organizing and re-organizing
乱七八糟的东西
random things all day.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
你老板的喜好还真奇怪
Your boss is into some weird stuff.
没错
You can say that again.
我找到一辆很棒的日本餐车 鳗鱼车
I found this great Japanese food truck, Eel Mobile.
他们有21种鳗鱼做法
They do eel 21 ways.
只要不是冲冲选午饭就行
As long as Dash doesn't pick lunch.
冲冲 你已经吃过午饭了
Come on, Dash, you had lunch already.
小心
Look out!
你没事吧 好险啊
Are you okay? That was a close one.
我没事
I'm all right, heh.
你没打中
You missed.
抢救得太及时了 鹰眼
Nice save, Eagle-eye!
他差点就被砸倒的
He would've been knocked out for sure.
就在那时
And that's when it happened.
一只傻乎乎的狗狗改变了我们的生活
One goofy-looking dog changed our lives.
不是你
Not you.
是那只傻乎乎的狗狗
That goofy-looking dog.
停下 推土机失控了
Stop! Runaway dozer!
那些孩子
Those kids!
他们要被撞到了
They're right in the way!
艾玛 看看能不能把狗狗从推土机里弄出来
Emma, see if you can get the dog out of the dozer!
安德里亚 让路上的车停下来
Andrea, stop traffic!
放心吧
I always do.
狗狗 跳下来 别害怕
Come on, boy, jump! Don't be scared!
米娅 斯蒂芬妮 消防栓
Mia! Stephanie! The fire hydrant!
三人支撑跳
Triple-vault and spring!
三 二 一 上
In three, two, one. Go!
我们还活着
We're alive.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby!
没有你们该怎么办呀 姑娘们
I don't know what we would've done without you, girls.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没想到会有掌声 但我还是很开心的
I wasn't expecting applause, but I'll take it.
你们相信我们刚才做的那些事吗
Can you believe we just did that?
时间太精确了
What precision timing!
感觉就像观看超级英雄小队一样
It was like watching a team of super heroes!
击个掌
High five!
回头再说吧
We'll work on that.
好主意
Great idea!
我们可以成为心湖城的超级英雄
We could be the Heartlake City super heroes!
简单 我们只要
Easy-peasy. All we need to do
找个有超能力的人就好
is find someone with superpowers.
可惜他们只存在电影中
Too bad they're only in movies.
我是认真的 伙计们
I'm serious, you guys.
你也听到了 心湖城需要我们
You heard them-- Heartlake city needs us.
-什么意思 -就像电影里
- What do you mean? - You know, like in the movies--
莫莱敦有个咯吱女孩
Moletown has Giggle Girl
可以让坏人发痒
with the power to make villains ticklish,
中心城有蘑菇人
Centrum City has Mushroom Man
把罪犯变成真菌
who turns criminals into fungus.
我们可以成为一支五个女孩的超能小队
We could be a five-girl super-squad!
冒险营救 无论我们走到哪里都有崇拜的粉丝
Daring rescues! Adoring fans everywhere we go...
把罪犯变成奶酪
Turning criminals into cheese!
干嘛 我喜欢奶酪
What? I like cheese.
所以我们就像超级英雄一样
So we'd be like superheroes...
但是没有任何超能力 武器或奶酪
But without any powers or weapons or...cheese.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
我觉得可以
Works for me.
只要有人求救 我都会到场营救
Wherever there's a crowd in need, I'll be there!
我会发明一种方法干掉你
I will invent a way crush you.
如果我没办法 我就让机器人上
And if I can't, my robot will.
准备好了吗 危险
Ready when you are, danger.
挑战都不算事
No challenge is too big.
当然 有些挑战可能需要
Of course, some of them might require
一点策略
a little more strategizing.
但我们不会让你们失望的
But we won't let you down.
退后 不然我就把你变成奶酪
Stand back or I'll turn you into cheese!
别提奶酪了 我都饿了
Enough with the cheese. It's making me hungry.
朋友到永远小队怎么样
How about the BFF Squad?
已经有了
Been done.
-超级特别 -不行
- Super Specials?- Nah.
-超级豪华 -不行
- Super-Deluxes? - Nah.
-正义甜点 -不行
- Justice-Dessert? - Nah.
-公路蜜糖 -不行
- Highway honeys?- Nah.
补给猪
Pit Crew Pigs?
你想叫这个名字
That's what you wanna be called?
不 我在点菜
No, I was ordering.
我再给你们点时间
I'll give you some more time.
对不起 迪恩
Sorry, Dean.
我答应过穆雷校长周一前完成壁画
I promised Principal Murray I'd have my mural done by Monday.
看起来很棒 艾玛
It looks amazing, Emma.
这是科学楼的完美之选
It's perfect for the Science Building.
虽然火星与轨道倾角相差半度
Although, Mars is a half degree off its orbital inclination.
这对大多数人来说并不重要
Not that it matters. To most people.
最后再润色一下 我就完事了
A few more finishing touches, and I'll be done.
既然已经快完工了
Now that's under control,
我在想
I've been thinking--
你总是这样
You always are.
没有紧急情况的时候我们该干什么
What do we do between emergencies?
高空掉落花盆和挖土机失控
I mean, how often is there gonna be
这种事经常发生吗
a falling flower pot or a runaway bulldozer?
从统计学上讲 不经常
Statistically speaking... Not often.
如果没有紧急情况 我们可以做做好事啊
Whenever things are slow, we can just do good deeds,
比如从树上救猫或者帮助老太太
like rescue cats from trees or help old ladies.
或者把老太太从树上救下来
Or rescue old ladies from trees.
很冒险 但是很有责任心
Daring, but in a totally responsible way.
我明白 妹子
I got you, girl.
要不要弄个秘密总部
What about a secret headquarters?
比如咯吱女孩的咯咯洞穴
Like Giggle Girl's Cackle Cave
或者蘑菇人的波多贝罗坑
or Mushroom Man's Portobello Pit.
可以隐形吗
Ooh, ooh, can it be invisible?
我们怎么才能
How are we gonna--
算了
Never mind.
姑娘们 我也不想扫兴
Guys, I don't wanna be a buzzkill,
但在我们设计藏身处之前
but before we design the hideout and stuff
我们应该先做点好事吧
shouldn't we actually do some good deeds?
超能小队的第一天真是太棒了
Well, that was a great first day as a super squad.
是啊 我好期待下一次啊
Yeah. I can hardly wait to do it again.
你呢 小艾
How 'bout you, Em?
剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表