剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表
乐高:女生行动
第一季 第九集
斯蒂芬妮
安德里亚
奥莉薇亚
米娅
艾玛
引擎的气味
The smell of the engine,
人群的咆哮
the roar of the crowd!
还是引擎的咆哮
Or is it the roar of the engine,
人群的气味 不管是什么味道
the smell of the crowd? Whatever the smell is,
卡丁车赛道就是你要去的地方
the Go-Kart Track is the place to be!
每个人都在这里比赛 从职业选手
Everyone races here, from pros...
到新手
...to newbies.
我们绝对是新手
We're definitely newbies.
冷静 酷炫 没撞过
Calm, cool, and crash-free.
我还超了你们一圈
And I had you by a lap.
丹尼尔会很自豪的
Daniel would be proud.
车来啦
Incoming!
我开始入门了
I'm really getting the hang of this.
我只撞了一个障碍
I only hit one barrier!
照例
So the usual?
赢家获得一杯冰沙
Winner gets a smoothie?
赢的总是你和米娅
You or Mia always win.
别提醒我嘛
Don't remind me.
注意 所有司机
Attention, all drivers!
卡丁车大奖赛需要你
The Go-Kart Grand Prix wants you!
今天就报名吧
Sign up today!
你可能就是赢家
You could be the winner!
还记得你夺冠军的时候吗
Remember when that was you?
有顾客在等着呢
There are customers waiting.
伙计们 我要向你们坦白
Guys, I have a confession.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你和你的猫有特殊的语言
You and your cat have your own language.
你父母是外星人 但他们不承认
Your parents are alien, but they won't admit it?
你终于找到了完美的奶酪
You finally found the perfect cheese?
我也想
I wish!
我想说 我从没想过
I was gonna say, I never thought
我这么喜欢开卡丁车
I'd have so much fun go-karting.
香草奶昔加蛋白质
Vanilla shake with a protein boost.
快一点 奶奶
And make it snappy, Grandma.
维姬·罗曼
Wow, Vicky Roman.
她赢得的金牌比其他赛手都多
She's won more gold medals than any other racer.
她也太厉害了
That's serious racing style.
她过来了 大家表现得酷一点
She's coming this way. Everyone act cool!
维姬 这里 我们是超级粉丝
Vicky! Over here! We're big fans!
艾玛 你可真行
Yeah, Emma, just like that.
我们喜欢卡丁车
We love go-karting!
我们刚才就在赛道上
We were just down at the track!
我知道 四车连撞真不错
I know. Nice four-way crash.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的狗都比你开得好
My dog could race better than you.
他还是只狗
And he's a dog.
这话说的不妥吧
That's not very nice.
的确 继续加油 姑娘们
No, it's not. Keep at it, girls.
也许下次可以来个五车连撞
Maybe next time, you can do a five-way crash.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们想赢你太轻松了
We could wipe the track with you any day.
你们想比赛吗 好啊
You wanna race? Fine.
找死
It's your funeral.
今天三点整
Today. 3 o'clock. Sharp.
通知一下你们的近亲吧
You might want to notify your next of kin,
外行
amateurs.
好吧
Okay,
也许发脾气挑战她
maybe losing my temper and challenging her
不是个好主意
wasn't the best idea,
但她能有多厉害啊
but how good can she really be?
她又过来了
She's coming around again.
别让她看到我们在看她
Don't let her see us watching.
等等 她慢下来了
Wait, she's slowing down!
也许她失速了
Maybe she stalled!
后面舒服吗
Comfy back there?
太荒谬了
This is crazy.
我们不用藏起来啊
We don't need to hide from anyone.
我们是"和她一样棒"的队员
We're the, "As Good As She Is" Crew.
以后会一样的
Well, we will be as good.
练习就好啦
With practice.
-也许吧 -你是在打气吗
- Maybe. - Is that supposed to be a pep talk?
这无关我们开得多快
It isn't about how fast we are--
-无关吗 -无关
- It's not? - No.
这是为了自尊
This is about self-respect!
团队合作 尊严
Teamwork! Dignity--
斯蒂芬妮说得对
Stephanie's right!
我们是
We're the...
"和她一样棒"的队员
"As Good As She Is" Crew.
我们虽然还没想到好名字
We might not have a great name yet,
但我们仍然是这里的英雄
but we're still the heroes in this scenario.
我们纯洁 高尚 善良
We're pure and noble and kind.
所以让我们变成英雄 让她吃灰吧
So let's do what heroes do. Let's make her eat dirt!
好啊
Yeah!
我应该预料到的
Should've seen that coming.
她肯定措手不及
She won't know what hit her.
这就对了
That's the spirit!
我们得工作了
We have to get to work.
比赛见
See you after for the race.
就这样 继续
That's it, keep it up!
三 二 一
Three, two, and one!
吸入好的能量
Inhale the good energy...
吐出坏的能量
Exhale the bad.
既然你已经完成了最后的装配
Now that you've finished the final assembly,
你可以用我们学到的代码段
you can use the code fragments we learned
来控制机器人的动作 比如这样
to control your robot's movements. Like this.
游戏时间结束了 孩子们
Playtime's over, kiddies!
这个露台要准备私人活动了
This patio's reserved for a private event.
没错 出去吧
That's right, get out!
这是阿尔瓦博士的命令
By order of Dr. Alvah!
今年的阿尔瓦大会肯定大获全胜
This year's Alvah-Con will be a triumph!
今晚我揭开将科技的未来 阿尔瓦机器人
Tonight, I unveil the future of tech: the Alvah Droids!
交通红绿警 一个兼任交通警♥察♥的红绿灯
The Traffic Tron, a stoplight that doubles as a Traffic Cop!
家务大♥师♥ 终极管家
The Chore-master! The ultimate housekeeper.
我可以继续讲述我的天才发明
Oh, I could go on and on about my brilliance.
更不用说这个杰作了
Don't even get me started on this masterpiece--
阿尔瓦博士
Dr. Alvah!
如果你们不是做好事小队
Well, if it isn't the do-gooder squad.
我就会说很高兴见到你们了 但是
I'd say it's a pleasure, but...
阿尔瓦博士 我们希望你能
Hi, Dr. Alvah. Uh, we're hoping you can
给我们的孩子留出一点活动空间
spare a little room for our kid activities.
当然 有何不可
Of course, why wouldn't I?
等等 我想起来了
Oh, wait, now I remember.
因为是你们
Because it's you.
她说得有道理
She makes a good point.
我不会让你的小流氓
I won't have your little hooligans
破坏我的产品 或者骚扰我的买♥♥家
destroying my products or annoying my buyers.
流氓 好吧
Hooligans? Okay, fine!
如果你不合作 我们会
If you won't cooperate, we're gonna--
我们会帮忙的
We're gonna help!
你今晚想惊艳买♥♥家吗
Uh, you really want to dazzle the buyers tonight?
那你需要有技术头脑的示范者
Then you need tech-savvy demonstrators
来展示这些酷炫的技术
to show off all this cool stuff.
我已经有示范者了
I already have demonstrators.
你被录用了 但是别搞砸了
You're hired. But don't mess it up.
别担心 我从不会搞砸的
Don't worry, I never make a mess.
真的 她特别利索
It's true. She's a neat freak.
剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表