剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表
乐高:女生行动
第一季 第十四集
斯蒂芬妮
安德里亚
奥莉薇亚
米娅
艾玛
自从人类开始穴居生活后
Ever since people lived in caves,
他们就痴迷于跑得更快
they've been obsessed with being faster.
当然 他们那时是为了求生
Of course, they were doing it for survival...
我们现在是为了风驰电掣的快♥感♥
We're doing it for turbo-powered fun.
她要进站了 准备
She's coming in! Get ready!
开始
And... Go!
大多数的专业赛车手会告诉你
Most professional racers will tell you
比赛不仅仅在于你在赛道上能跑多快
it's not just how fast you are on the track,
关键在于进站的速度有多快
it's how fast you are off the track that counts!
快点 我们得在进站补上30秒
Move! Move! Move! We've gotta cut 30 seconds off our pit time!
-借过 -别挡道
- Comin' through! - Outta my way!
你扯着我的腿呢
That's my foot!
胡说
Applesauce!
完美 虽然轮胎脱落了
Perfect. Except for the part where the wheels fell off.
是谁负责拧紧车轮螺母的
Whose job was it to tighten the lug nuts on the wheels?
车轮螺母是什么
What are lug nuts?
最快并不一定就是最好的
So...fastest isn't always best.
好吧 我们再练一遍
Okay, let's run through it again.
不行 上班要迟到了 先撤了
Can't, late for work. Ciao for now!
我知道你花了心思
I know you're tryin',
但到目前为止 你的新维修策略
but so far, your new pit strategy--
我该怎么说呢
How do I put this delicately?
糟透了
--stinks.
我说了 我是赛手
I told you, I was a driver,
不是维修经理 我又不是疯狗
not a pit crew manager! I'm not Mad Dog!
我说过别提那个名字 永远都别提
I told you never to mention that name again! Never!
迪恩 很抱歉
Oh, sorry about that, Dean.
大家都休息一下吧
Everybody, time for a break.
不如去餐馆吃个午餐吧 我请客
How 'bout lunch at the Diner, on me?
谢了 但是比起汉堡我们需要多练习下维修
Thanks, but we need pit practice more than burgers.
在大奖赛之前我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time till the Grand Prix.
说得对
Good point.
我们让佐伯去给大家带午餐吧
Why don't we send Zobo to pick up lunch for everybody?
纸还是塑料
Paper or plastic?
我想那应该是佐伯在问"要带什么吃的"
I guess that's Zobo for, "What'll it be?"
绿灯
Green light.
注意脚下 你的鞋真好看
Watch your step. Cute shoes.
多亏了阿尔瓦博士的高科技新阿尔瓦机器人
Thanks to Dr. Alvah's new high-tech AlvahBots,
老城的一切都是那么的井井有条
everything was working like a charm in Old Town.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
前提是你喜欢的话
If you like that sort of thing.
抱歉我来晚了 黑泽尔
Sorry I'm late, Hazel.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
我在给游乐堡建一条短吻鳄护城河
I'm adding an alligator moat to my playground castle.
你来得正好 帮我去办公室拿根焊条
You're just in time to get me a welding rod from my office.
小心短吻鳄
Watch out for the alligator.
短吻鳄 真好笑
Alligator. Good one.
她不是认真的 她是认真的吗
She couldn't really-- Could she?
黑泽尔 你唬到我了
Okay, Hazel, you got me.
黑泽尔·疯狗马多克斯
"Hazel 'Mad Dog' Maddox"?
"心湖城卡丁车赛场
"Heartlake City Go-Kart Racetrack,
最佳维修经理"
Most Valuable Pit Crew Manager..."?
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
我说了 安德里亚
I told you, Andrea,
我已经不干了
I don't do that stuff anymore!
但我们的队伍需要你 我需要你
But our team needs you! I need you!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
我们这么惨 真是绝配呢
And we're pathetic! It's a perfect match!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please! Please! Please! Please!
这样轮胎及轮辋就装上车轮了
And that's how the tires and rims stay on the wheels.
"轮胎装在车轮上" 记下了
"Tires...go on...wheels." Got it.
很好 我失陪一下 姑娘们
Good. Now excuse me, girls.
我也得去进个站[上厕所]了
I gotta go make my own pit stop.
安德里亚来救场了
Andrea to the rescue.
黑泽尔
Hazel?
没错 你们猜怎么着
That's right. And guess what?
我找到了一个真正的维修经理
I found us a real, genuine pit crew manager!
而且她也愿意训练我们
And she's willing to help train us!
-真棒 -太好了
- Cool. - Awesome.
失陪一下 我要憋不住了
Be right back, can't help with a full tank.
多蒂·雷呢
Where's Dottie Rae?
我好想让她见见黑泽尔
I can't wait for her to meet Hazel.
你知道人们以前叫她什么吗
You know what they used to call her?
"疯狗" 多酷啊
"Mad Dog." How cool is that?
"疯狗"
"Mad Dog!"
疯狗
Mad Dog?
你个背后捅刀子的泼妇
You backstabbing battle-ax!
你个暴躁的老婆娘
You blustery old bat!
-叛徒 -卑鄙小人
- Double-crosser! - Rat fink!
-下九流烂虱 -虚伪臭婆娘
- Low-life louse! - Slimy skunk!
你们认识啊
You guys know each other.
-黑泽尔 -多蒂·雷
- Hazel! - Dottie Rae!
安德里亚 你可没告诉我这个屠妇也在队里
Andrea! You didn't say this burnt-out butcher was on the team!
"屠妇"
"Butcher"?
乔治就是你杀的
You're the one who killed George!
要是她也加入 我就不干了
If she's part of this, forget it!
我也一样
That goes double for me!
有时候 即便是朋友之间心怀好意
Sometimes, even friends with the best intentions
最后也会弄得一团糟
wind up making a mess of things.
我就在这里呢
Uh, I'm right here.
抱歉 我是说给我自己听的
Sorry, that was supposed to be a note to self.
我们知道肯定有办法
We knew there had to be
让她们和好
a better way to make it better.
但首先我们得弄清楚原因
But first we had to understand what went wrong.
她们曾是最好的朋友
They were best friends.
她们什么事都一起做 特别是乔治
Worked on everything together, especially George.
多蒂·雷赛车 黑泽尔管理维修
With Dottie Rae driving and Hazel running the pit crew,
她们让人望尘莫及
they were unbeatable!
那后来呢
So, what happened?
嫉妒作祟 黑泽尔也想赛车
Jealousy. Hazel wanted to drive too.
有一天她偷偷把乔治开上了赛道
One day she snuck George out on the track,
想找找感觉
just to see how it felt.
结果赛车失控 冲出了赛道
She lost control and wiped out.
不
Oh, no.
黑泽尔没有受伤 但是乔治撞毁了
Hazel wasn't hurt, but George was totaled.
多蒂一直没原谅她
Dottie never forgave her,
她们就再也没说过话了
and they haven't spoken since.
直到我掺和进来
Until I butted in.
现在她们在互怼
Now they're screaming at each other.
你并不知情
You didn't know.
所以我们现在还没有真正的维修经理
So we don't have a real pit crew manager.
赛车教练也没了
Or a driving coach.
今天不是很顺啊
Not one of our better days.
够了 我的烂摊子 我自己收拾
That's it. I broke it, I'll fix it!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
你把顾客们都吓走了
You're scaring away customers.
米娅 你开得很好
You're doin' great, Mia.
过弯时注意轻踩离合
Just feather the clutch on the curve.
居然这样就解决了
Hard to believe that did it.
怎么说呢 我很清楚我的长处
What can I say? I know my strengths.
米娅
Mia!
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay!
但是乔治爆缸了
But I think George is fried.
前喷油器好像烧坏了
Looks like the front fuel injector's blown.
但要是没了乔治 我们就完了
But without George, we're sunk.
剧集 | 乐高好朋友:女孩在行动(2018) | 导航列表