I am so glad you told him to get missiles.
所以我就提了几个建议
Oh, so I made a few suggestions.
难道都怪我吗
Does that make it my fault?
不怪你怪谁
One hundred percent.
这是我想的东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
就是它在吸干电力
That's how he's draining the power.
来吧 把这玩意解决了
Come on, let's get this settled.
你准备怎么进去
How are you planning on getting inside?
从大门进
The door.
老来俏先生 开门
Señor Senior, Sr., open up.
麻辣女孩 你真是大胆...
Kim Possible. My feisty...
嘿 你挖了个池塘
Hey! You put in a lagoon.
食人鱼周一才会来
The piranha won't be here till Monday.
但我警告你 锦鲤可是很多天没吃东西了
But I assure you, the koi have not been fed in days.
我网购了这本关于征服世界的书
I ordered this book on world domination off the Internet.
上面说你会回来的
It said you'd be coming back.
那你读到自己惨败的那章了吗
Have you gotten to the chapter where you give yourself up?
没有 但我刚好读到
No, actually, I'm up to the part
你已无法阻止我邪恶计划的那章
where I tell you that it is too late for you to stop my evil plan.
烦人 我鼻子上长了个青春痘
Oh, man, I have a zit on my nose.
你差不多得了
Will you get over yourself?
你也是 就在那
You do, too. Right there.
自启动激光
Self-activating lasers!
设一些陷阱
"Throw in some traps."
往好处想
Hey, on the positive side
这老头也挺听话的
this guy is clearly a terrific listener.
这个死老头 让我有点怒不可遏了
Señor Senior, Sr. is really starting to get on my nerves.
皮革这么快就失去光泽了吗
Should pleather lose its sheen so quickly?
麻辣女孩
Kim Possible.
米德顿可是个好目标
Here is a good target-- Middleton.
我要袭击你的家乡
I'm going to attack your hometown.
小俊 去塔上激活导弹
Junior, go to the tower and activate the missiles.
我现在又成你发射导弹的仆人了
Oh, now I'm your missile launching person, too.
小俊跑了
Junior just split.
我去对付老来俏 你去找小俊
I'll deal with Senior. You go after Junior.
你注意点他
Keep an eye on him.
唤醒过去的冲不停
The old Ron may still be inside there somewhere.
你觉得自己没事了吗
you think you're out of trouble?
你已大祸临头
Well, you're not out of trouble.
永别了 麻辣女孩
Farewell, Kim Possible.
夺命旋转陀螺
Spinning tops of doom?
这些蠢导弹有什么好射的
Why do I have to launch his stupid missiles?
离操纵台远点
Step away from the console.
别在我面前装逼
Oh, step away from your bossy attitude.
你以为穿的好看点...
You think just because you're so nicely dressed...
你不能这样
No, you don't!
你会付出代价的
Oh, you are going to pay.
不要啊
No!
看看我
Look at me.
我怎么会变成这样
What have I become?
什么样啊
I do not know, what?
我的冲不停本色
My Ron-ness.
它回来了
I-- I feel it.
还是原生皮顺眼
This look works.
什么原生皮
What look?
让我看看
Let me see.
你的头发跟鸡窝一样
But your hair is all messy.
真的很...
It's so, so...
就是我自己
Totally me!
楼梯 快去爬楼梯
Whoa. The stairs. Use the stairs.
金姆
Kim!
快低头
Get down!
我们走
Come on!
谢谢你
Thanks.
永远不要鼓动别人
Never, never tell anyone
出门买♥♥那种夺命旋转陀螺
to go out and buy spinning tops of doom.
你言行要谨慎 冲不停
You've got to be careful about what you say, Ron.
说者无意 听者有心
I mean, one little thing...
比如 你要剪个新发型嘛
Like, "you need a new hairstyle"?
是的
Yeah.
就是这种
Like that.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道最烦人的是什么吗
You know what the worst thing is?
皮裤根本不透气
Pleather doesn't breath.
秘密洞穴和快艇
Secret grotto and a speedboat.
逃跑好手段
Great for escapes.
我再也不乱说话了
You know, I am so not talking to anyone ever again.
我们去收拾残局
Come on, let's ace this place.
变成万人迷的关键不是发型
So, it wasn't really the haircut that made me popular.
是那种自信感
What people saw was confidence.
我恢复原本发型 保持自信
So I lose the haircut, keep the confidence
照样是万人迷
and I'm chauncy.
嘿 阿梅利亚 放学后约会吗
Hey, Amelia, we still on for after school?
放学后 跟你吗
After school with you?
去干嘛 没话找话吗
And do what? Geek out?
是我啊 冲不停
Come on, it's... it's me, it's Ron.
我只是换回原来的发型
What... so I, so I ditched the 'do.
内在最重要 不是吗
It's what's inside that matters, right?
是吗
Right?
纯属扯淡 衰仔
Like, who told you that, loser?
看到没
See?
总有人会爱你真实的自己
Someone likes you just the way you are.