所以还是要统治世界
So this is a take-over- the-world thing...
冲不停
Ron.
看好这条最先进的流水线
Watch as this state-of-the-art assembly line
变成终极无情屠戮机器
becomes the ultimate robot warrior!
你好呀[日语]
Konichiwa.
如果它不伤害我们
That would be so cool
那它确实是个好东西
if it wasn't going to hurt us.
别害怕 金姆
Don't freak out, Kim.
本来就不怕
I'm not.
你不怕我怕
Well, that makes one of us.
韦德 我们的对手是个超大的机器人战士
Wade, we're up against a giant robot warrior.
用那种生产流水线合成的
Which used to be a robot assembly line.
根据这些示意图
According to these schematics,
中城先生安装了一个覆盖模块
Nakasumi-san installed an override module.
你好呀[日语]
Konichiwa.
你好呀[日语]
Konichiwa.
她为什么是啦啦队长
Why did she have to be a cheerleader?
她参加的要是辩论队
If she was on the debate team
我早杀她几百回了
I would have vaporized her by now.
你好呀[日语]
Konichiwa.
她跑了
She's gone.
这不可能
It's impossible!
这当然可能
Actually, it's possible.
她可是麻辣女孩
Kim Possible.
大家只是没注意到
But that's a common mistake.
你好呀[日语]
Konichiwa.
太夸张了 我只是来转移注意力的
Hey, hey, I'm only the distraction.
那个重置的东西在哪里
Where is that override thingie?
滚远点
Get off my back.
好诶
Yes!
看你的喽 韦德
Good luck, Wade.
我进来了
I'm in.
请输入密♥码♥
Password required.
我真服了
Oh, great.
额 中城吗
Uh,... Nakasumi?
已拒绝访问
Access denied.
吃我飞踢
Flying kick now!
你好呀[日语]
Konichiwa.
我上下颠倒了
And now I'm upside down.
原来是小丑
Ooh, the buffoon.
皮皮
Rufus!
什么
What?!
你个小毛娃拿什么跟我斗
You should have stuck to baby-sitting.
你只是个小屁孩
What made you think an ordinary teenager
凭什么觉得自己能打败我
could possibly defeat me?
Z男孩吗
Z-Boy?
已拒绝访问
Access denied.
我们没有时间了
We do not have time for this.
你好呀[日语]
Konichiwa.
你好呀[日语]
Konichiwa.
成功啦
Score!
韦德
Wade.
什么情况
What?
不要啊
No.
被打败了吧
Busted.
不予置评
Indeed.
再见 金姆
Bye-bye, Kim.
快点 快点
Faster! Faster!
你以为你赢了
You think you're all that...
我一定会回来的
but you're not!
金姆 达肯进监狱了 圣诞节恢复如初啦
Kim, Drakken's in jail, Christmas was saved.
你还在郁闷什么
What's the big?
好了 首先
Okay, first of all
他本来就没想毁了圣诞节
he was not trying to steal Christmas.
而且我告诉你
And I got to tell you--
怪博士对我来说只是小菜一碟
Drakken was easy compared to this.
你听我说 金姆
Reality check, Kim.
既然你可以打败国际大坏蛋
If you can defeat an international super freak
那你也能拿下乔士·曼基
you can handle Josh Manke.
金姆 他刚上完第三节课
Kim, he just left third period
正朝你走来
and he's headed your way.
什么
What?
曼基项目
Subject, Manke.
我通过GPS卫星 定位了他的位置
I triangulated his position on the GPS satellite.
他正经过体育馆
He's passing the gym.
到你出动的时候了
Okay, I think you've crossed a line here.
我做不到
I can't do it.
目标在移♥动♥
Target is on the move.
很接近了
Closing in.
四 三 二
Four, three, two...
他就在你前面
He's on top of you!
我放弃了
Maybe I just give up.
重复 你能做到的
I repeat, you can handle this.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
横幅的事儿 对不起啦
I'm sorry about the banner.
就是我撕掉的那个
You know, the one I tore down.
反正它也不好看
It was kind of weak anyway.
太好了 我是说很遗憾
Oh, great! I mean, too bad.
新的那个更好看嘛
New one's better?
好看多了
Much.
别再撕下来了
Uh, don't tear it down.
肯定不会
Definitely not.
舞会的时候我就能看到了是吧
I guess I'll see it at the dance, huh?
我到时候也能见到你吧
Maybe I'll see... you there.
在舞会上嘛
At the dance?
当然
Sure.
你去参加嘛 跟我一起怎么样
Maybe you'll be there... maybe with me?
这是唱哪出呀
Are you, what?
邀请我当舞伴嘛
Asking me to the dance?
我知道 我直到
I know, I know.
我这看起来很随意 但 是的
I sound so random, but, yes.
我是在邀请你
Yes, I am.
好呀 -真好
Cool. -Very.
我七点左右去接你
So I'll come by around 7:00.
顺便接我一下
I need a ride, too.
你可以七点十五分过来哦
Uh, you could swing by around 7:15.
我妈妈要给我的裤子系边
Actually, you know, my mom's going to be hemming my pants
七点三十来也行
so maybe like 7:30.
救命
Help!
快来人救我出去
Somebody let me out!
我跳舞可好了
Come on, I'm a bon-diggity dancer.