Your standards are so high.
大丈夫能屈能伸 金姆
Flexibility is key, Kim.
祝好运
Good luck.
才不需要呢
Don't need it.
深呼吸 冲就完了
Deep breath, then take the plunge.
嗨 我是冲不…
Hi. I'm Ron St... Ow!
乔士随时可能出现
Josh will come through that door any minute
我直接就跟他说
and I'll just spit it out.
咱们这周五就要开舞会了
This arm is going to the dance on Friday.
谁想当哥的舞伴
Who wants to be on it?
牵这只胳膊也行
How about this arm?
深呼吸 冲就完了
Deep breath, then take the plunge.
出发吧
Here it goes.
你好啊金姆
Hi, Kim.
邦尼
Bonnie.
你不介意我看戏吧
You don't mind if I watch, do you?
看什么戏
Watch what?
你跟乔士
You, Josh...
你暗恋他太明显了
it's so obvious that you're crushing on him.
才没有 -别嘴硬了
It is not. -Oh, yeah.
去邀请他当舞伴
Going to ask him to the dance?
怎样啊
Why?
我感觉挺好的
I think it's great.
真的假的
Really?
当然了 等不及看你少女心破碎了
Totally. I get to see you crash and burn.
万一他答应我了呢
Maybe he'll say yes.
可能吧 但是他已经拒绝
Maybe, but he has said no
比你更优秀的女孩了
to girls much higher on the food chain than you.
那我亲自去问问他
Well, I'm going to ask him anyway.
去吧
Go for it.
不用你说
I will.
练习完再去
After practice.
女士们请注意
Attention, ladies!
我是冲不停
It is I Ron Stoppable.
大家都想错了 我不跟麻辣女孩约会了
Contrary to popular belief, I am not dating Kim Possible.
对你来说是好消息哦
Which is good news for you
乔士·曼基
Josh Manke.
你好
Hey.
大事不妙
Oh, no.
本次周五 做我的舞伴
There is a rare hole
是一次很珍贵的机会
in my social calendar for this Friday.
请注意 我跳舞可好看了
Please note, I am a bon-diggity dancer.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
好了大家注意
Okay, everybody
练习金字塔动作
doghouse pyramid.
金姆 电♥话♥响了
Kim, it's for you!
金姆
Kim!
中城先生抢劫案有新进展
Hot tip on the Nakasumi heist.
你能等会再练嘛
Can you cut practice?
我真想找个地洞钻进去
I'd rather be anywhere but here.
我都说了带个外套 皮皮
I told you to bring a jacket, Rufus.
你光着身子可没法御寒
Naked and snow just don't mix.
好了 跟我讲一下情况
Okay, let's recap what we know.
好的 主题是乔士·维杜·曼基
Check. Subject: Joshua Wendell Manke.
我是说杜肯博士的秘密基地
I meant about Drakken's alpine lair.
那我一无所知
Oh, yeah, I got nothing.
等等 他中间名是维杜吗
Wait. His middle name is Wendell?
可能是吧
Well, it could be.
你这调查做的真到位
You've obviously done your research.
我跟你保证 报告的其他部分绝对正确
I assure you, the rest of my report is completely factual.
跟我讲讲你在学校听的八卦
Gossip you've heard around school?
听我讲
Moving on...
曼基已经拒绝了她们的邀请
Manke has rejected invitations to the Spirit Week dance from the following:
珂缇妮·圈 玛瑞亚·洛德盖斯 娜塔莎·朴婷
Courtney Loop, Maria Rodriguez, Natasha Putin
茱莉亚·罗伯特 拿错了
Julia Roberts-- no relation--
美国好莱坞女演员
当然也拒绝了邦妮·萝可薇
and, of course, Bonnie Rockwaller.
找不到她最近的照片
No current photo was available.
乔士还拒绝邦妮了
Josh spiked Bonnie?
邦妮还拒绝我了呢
And Bonnie spiked me.
刚才说的人全拒绝我了
As did Courtney, Maria, Natasha and Julia.
高中就这样
High school.
好啦孩子们 我们到了
Okay, kids, we're here.
感谢您 费伦茨
Thanks for the lift, Heinrich.
哎呀金姆小可爱
Oh, Kim, you silly.
这是我应该做的
It's the least I can do
毕竟去年雪崩的时候
after you saved our village
你拯救了我们村庄
from that avalanche last year.
小事一桩啦
No big.
费伦茨 你有跟我年龄差不多的女儿
So, Heinrich, got any teenage daughters
想和我去参加一场盛大的美国舞会嘛
who might want to go to a big American dance party?
没有[德语]
Nein.
九个吗 一个就够了
Nine? One's plenty.
两个也行
Or maybe two.
我刚的意思是没有
"Nein" means "no."
稍等一下
Hey, wait a minute.
雪崩救灾我也有参加
I helped with that avalanche.
少说废话
You started it.
走吧
Come on.
我跟紧你
Right behind you.
一个字都不要讲
Not a word.
怎么样 韦德
Talk to me, Wade.
这绝对是杜肯的秘密基地
This is unquestionably Drakken's latest lair.
我黑进了安保系统
I've hacked into the security system
但它很严密
but it's tight.
我关不掉传感器光束
Oh... can't shut down the sensor beams.
但我可以调整频率 这样你就能看到啦
But I could juice the frequency so you can see them.
谢谢 辛苦了
Please and thank you.
也不难嘛
Hey, this isn't so hard.
冲不停 你千万不要碰到红色光束
So, Ron, you can't touch the red beams...
冲不停
Ron?
姐从来没这么快被抓住过
I have never been captured that fast.
这真的跟啦啦队训练一样尴尬 冲不停
This is almost as embarrassing as cheerleading practice, Ron.
很丢脸嘛 还好吧
Embarrassing? Perhaps.
但是我们的确进来秘密基地了
But it did get us inside the bad man's lair.
别管我哦
Don't mind me.
我是来看戏的
I just want to watch.
你们谁能推我一下嘛
Um, can one of you guys give us a boost?
金姆
Kim!
好诶
Radical.
都退下 给我小心点
Back off, goons, 'cause I'm packing.
亮唇膏吗
Lip gloss?
没错 亮唇膏
Uh, yes, lip gloss.
冲不停 打开它 屏住呼吸
Ron, open it and hold your breath.
这什么玩意儿啊
What is this stuff?
韦德 你不要再囤你爹的臭袜子了
Wade, I wish you'd stop taking your father's dirty socks.
老妈 我有用
Mom, I need those.
用来干嘛
For what?
它们是我机密臭气的重要部分
They're integral to my top-secret stink formula.
抱歉喽
Ooh, sorry.
你给我上西天吧
No prize for second place.
冲不停 亮唇膏丢给我
Ron, lip gloss me.
妈呀 臭晕我了
Ew, that stinks.
好诶
Boo-yah! Boo-yah!
干得漂亮 男孩们
Nice work, boys.
那个谁在哪
Now, where's...?
我的小宿敌
my teenaged foe.
还有那个小丑
And the buffoon.
我这个小丑 可是知道你的秘密计划
Well, this "buffoon" knows your secret plan.
你想毁了圣诞节
You want to steal Christmas.
边都不沾
Not even close.