Uh... Nakasumi-san says he's very flattered
但鉴于当前的危机
but given the current crisis
现在去跳舞不太合适
he feels it would be inappropriate to go to the dance.
什么啊 恶心心 我是说…
No! Ew! No. I meant...
什么状况
So what's the sitch?
他们占领了我们整个工厂
They have taken over our entire factory.
工人们都被困在里面
The workers are trapped inside.
多少人
How many?
两个
Two.
两百个吗
Hundred?
不 只有两个
No. Just two.
我们是全世界 最先进的自动化工厂
This is the most automated factory in the world.
等等我
Wait up!
冲不停 严肃一点
Ron, stop playing around.
好嘛 我来了
Okay, I'm going.
怎么会这样
Oh! Are you kidding me?
一点都不好笑
Very funny.
三次行大运啦
The third time's the charm.
杜肯在电子游戏工厂做什么呢
What's Drakken doing in a video game factory?
你知道这家工厂是制♥造♥什么的嘛
Do you know what this factory makes?
电子游戏
Video games?
《Z小子》
The Z-Boy.
有最快的图像处理系统
Only the fastest graphics system ever.
所以呢 不还是电子游戏
So? Video games.
它圣诞节才会上市呢
It's not even coming out back home until Christmas.
是假期必入礼物
It's the must-have gift of the holiday season.
杜肯要毁了圣诞节
Drakken's going to steal Christmas.
冲不停 我了解我的宿敌
Ron, I know my arch foe.
杜肯只想统治世界
Drakken wants to take over the world.
他想毁了圣诞节
He wants to steal Christmas.
统治世界
Take over the world.
毁了圣诞节 -统治世界
Steal Christmas. -Take over the world.
毁了圣诞节
Steal Christmas.
统治世界
Take over the world.
毁了圣诞节
Steal Christmas.
嘘 好吧 随便你
Shh! Fine. Whatever.
金姆 杜肯就在我们身边
Kim, Drakken's in the house.
这个时候你还要化妆吗
Is this really the time to fix your makeup?
我看到人♥质♥了
I see the hostages.
不要啊 -怎么了
Oh, no. -What?
我以为我长粉刺了
Thought I saw a zit.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
我去解救人♥质♥
Okay, I'll free the hostages.
你拿着这个
You take this.
去放这段视频
Jack it into the video.
你是说我要…
You mean I'm...
分散注意力
The distraction.
每次都是这样
Oh... always the distraction.
你好呀[日语]
Konichiwa.
你好呀[日语]
Konichiwa.
你好呀[日语]
Konichiwa.
这破卡♥通♥看得我眼疼
Cartoons make my eyes itch.
你能把这玩意儿关掉吗
Can't you switch that thing off?
好好干♥你♥的活吧
Put some greasy elbow into it.
杜肯博士
Dr. Drakken.
席果 别一声不响的偷偷走过来
Sheego, never sneak up on me like that.
我光明正大的
I wasn't sneaking.
忍♥者都比你大声 席果
Ninjas make more noise than you, Sheego.
别再这样了
Quit it.
大家好吗
Whassup?!
现在播出的是无毛鼹鼠节目
Naked mole rat TV is on the air.
那个声音
That voice.
是麻辣女孩那个傻跟班儿
It's Kim Possible's dopey sidekick.
我一直都记不住他名字
I can never remember his name.
为您现场直播的是冲不停
It's Ron Stoppable coming to you totally live.
直播现场在…
Broadcasting from...
来自己发现吧
wouldn't you like to know.
坏家伙们 现在播出的是冲不停皮皮秀
Yes, evil-doers, it's the Rufus and Ron Show.
你被我封♥杀♥了
You're canceled.
冲不停
Ron.
麻辣女孩
Kim Possible.
我记得她
Her I remember.
麻辣女孩 你是想破坏我的计划吗
So, Kim Possible... you think to thwart my plan?
别再告诉她我们的计划了
Don't stop to tell her the plan.
你少管我 席果
I'll handle this, Sheego.
我只知道 每次你吹过牛之后
Yeah, all I know is every time you stop to blab about your big plan
她就赢了
she wins.
对哦
Oh. Right.
我们走
Let's go.
快点 我们的直升机在哪
Quick. Where's our helicopter?
我们没有
We don't have one.
这很坏了
Ooh, too bad.
真是难以置信
I do not believe it.
怪博士杜肯一伙人 盗窃了整个工厂
That Dr. Drakken fellow stole a factory.
两位工作人员已经获救了
Seems two employees were rescued
被全球知名的青少年英雄…
by world-famous teen hero...
嘿 麻辣女孩
hey... Kim Possible.
干得漂亮 宝贝
Nice work, honey.
等我打败杜肯博士再夸我吧
Well, sure, until I let Drakken get away.
我一定要弄清他的计划
I've got to figure out his plan
在他统治全世界之前
before he tries to take over the world.
还有乔士 也让我很头大
Oh, and then there's the Josh thing.
乔士
Josh?
另一个想统治世界的疯子科学家吗
Another mad scientist bent on world conquest?
才不是呢
So not.
乔士是我想邀请的舞伴
Josh is this guy I want to take to the dance.
你不是经常跟你的好朋友冲不停
Oh, now don't you and your friend Ronald
参加这种学校的活动吗
usually go to school functions together?
确实 但冲不停是纯朋友 乔士是大帅哥
Yeah, but Ron's a friend and Josh is a hottie.
不拼一把我是不会放弃的
I wouldn't just give up without a fight.
我是说跟杜肯
With Drakken, I mean.
你快点把心思都放在这上面吧
You'd better get back on that case tout de suite.
还有金姆 咱们以后早餐别聊什么大帅哥了
And, Kimmy, let's not talk about hotties at breakfast anymore.
谁是大帅哥
Who's a hottie?
说了不聊这个了
We're not talking about it.
乔士·曼基
Josh Manke.
姐姐谈对象了 姐姐谈对象了
Ooh, Kim's got a boyfriend. Kim's got a boyfriend.
别逼我扇你们
Don't make me hurt you.
好好吃麦片 男孩们
Eat your cereal, boys.
这个乔士可爱吗
So, this Josh is cute?
他简直一绝 老妈
He's golden, Mom.
一绝 这是好的意思 对吗
Golden? That's good, right?
还不如用大帅哥呢
Well, I prefer it over "hottie."
乔士特有范 人还聪明 多才多艺
Josh is so cool and smart and really talented
还很安静
and kind of quiet.
小点声会死吗
Excuse you.
要我出个招吗 -不要
Want to know what I think? -No.
发一封匿名邮件
Send an anonymous e-mail.
我才不这样呢
I couldn't do that.
你当然可以了
Yes, you can.
用瑞典或者其他地方的ip
You, like, route it through Sweden or someplace
追踪不到的那种
and it can't be traced.
你们校长也收到了一封
Hmm, your principal has been getting
来自瑞典的匿名信
anonymous e-mails from Sweden.
额…快跑快跑
Uh... got to go!
宝贝 跟一个男孩表白
Kimmy, telling a boy you like him
就像你跳进一个很冷的池塘
is kind of like getting into a really cold pool.
深呼吸 冲就完了 尽人事就好
Deep breath, then take the plunge.
今天我一定要邀请乔士 当我的舞伴
Before this day is over, I am going to ask Josh to the dance.
我也会去邀请…一个人
And I'm going to ask... somebody.
你的标准太高了